Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume (1 Viewer)

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
hi there ty for this great dlc/mod package it seems all works fine exept a small problem i got maybe somone other too? if i choose the outfits for tina there are 2+ empty slots if i try to go through game crashed.

greetings Dark
Check your DLC, you may instal another DLC MOD?. you must remove other DLC MOD to apply this
20147.thumb

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstriker

Potential Patron
if im not wrong it works now xD yes like you said i was load again and deleted my old dlc probaly anything was mixed up with last try, ty for help :)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
I see that there is a new update for the nude mod plus costume DLC Mod. It looks like this update only includes some new hair styles and costumes for the ladies, but there are no nude skins for Christie, Sarah, or Honoka yet.

There is however a DLC mod that I came across, DLC Mod 4206931, that has Christie, Sarah, and Honoka already nude, but the models have some minor problems where Christie's head slightly overlaps the neck, but isn't really noticeable when fighting against an opponent. Then there is Sarah, where the skin tone on her face, doesn't match the tone of her body, and her body looks darker than her face does.
Finally there is Honoka, where her nude body has leg joints that are slightly out of place.

In keeping with the rules of the GVZ forums and site, I will not post a direct link to the DLC Mod 4206931. However, I think it is alright to say that I found the mod on 3DMGame.com

If anyone wants to have Christie, Sarah, and Honoka nude in the game, then they are free to Google search for DLC Mod 4206931, or look for it on the 3DMGame.com forums.

Navigation can be a little tricky if you don't speak or understand the Asian language, so Google translate may be of some help.

The DLC Mod 4206931, may not be a perfect mod, but when used with other DLC Mods it gives somewhat of a complete sense of having all the girls appear nude in game as an option to all the other available costumes to pick from.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
I see that there is a new update for the nude mod plus costume DLC Mod. It looks like this update only includes some new hair styles and costumes for the ladies, but there are no nude skins for Christie, Sarah, or Honoka yet.

There is however a DLC mod that I came across, DLC Mod 4206931, that has Christie, Sarah, and Honoka already nude, but the models have some minor problems where Christie's head slightly overlaps the neck, but isn't really noticeable when fighting against an opponent. Then there is Sarah, where the skin tone on her face, doesn't match the tone of her body, and her body looks darker than her face does.
Finally there is Honoka, where her nude body has leg joints that are slightly out of place.

In keeping with the rules of the GVZ forums and site, I will not post a direct link to the DLC Mod 4206931. However, I think it is alright to say that I found the mod on 3DMGame.com

If anyone wants to have Christie, Sarah, and Honoka nude in the game, then they are free to Google search for DLC Mod 4206931, or look for it on the 3DMGame.com forums.

Navigation can be a little tricky if you don't speak or understand the Asian language, so Google translate may be of some help.

The DLC Mod 4206931, may not be a perfect mod, but when used with other DLC Mods it gives somewhat of a complete sense of having all the girls appear nude in game as an option to all the other available costumes to pick from.
i see. perhaps you mean like in this link.
i have Honoka Topless and nude, Christie nude perfect. but I am still waiting for permission from the owner mod. for not yet received permission then will i use for personal.
hopefully it will get permission as soon as possible:)

navmesh

Potential Patron
Hi, may i ask for "DLC load state file" of your mods ? it will save us from recreating dlc when customizing your mods (adding , modify...) when you release a new pack
Thanks alot :)

G

gabor100

i see. perhaps you mean like in this link.
i have Honoka Topless and nude, Christie nude perfect. but I am still waiting for permission from the owner mod. for not yet received permission then will i use for personal.
hopefully it will get permission as soon as possible:)

What's the difference beetwen your and 3DM's(1.02A) crack?

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal, yes the link that points to a forum post some other GVZ member posted shows exactly the type of nude mod I am using for Christie, Sarah, and Honoka.

It would be great if you do get permission to include Christie, and Honoka perfect nudes. Sarah perfect nude would be great too if possible.

Your latest update on your mod is great. Keep up the good work, and the different hair styles and costumes add variety to the game, and make it unique. Thanks !

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ dander, have a look at the image below to get a good idea of what is included in the updated Nude Mod Plus Costume - DLC Mod that you can get from the first page of this forum thread.

Contents Of Updated Nude Mod Plus Costume - DLC Mod.jpg

As for your question about the game.exe, it doesn't really matter who it's from, the DLC Content and mods will work with either one.

starvingthanos

Potential Patron
Any chance of getting the destroyed senran kagura costumes? I don't mean the clothes getting destroyed in battle but like the destroyed versions as a separate costume.

Fang

Potential Patron
Is that even possible to get the destroyed version models on PC? IIRC it's not in the PC port (since it's a PS3 port, and PS3 doesn't even have clothes destruction). They're selling the Senran Kagura costumes for $3 (instead of the usual $2) because it has destruction, BUT, the PS3 version also priced $3 and doesn't have destruction. I can't accept the $3 price on it. Bugger.

starvingthanos

Potential Patron
Well the destroyed versions seems to be just a different type of model that gets swapped during the match, probably why they don't feel like bothering to try and get that to work on ps3, never mind that soul calibur 5 and 4 which came out years ago had destructible clothing. If those models can be ripped from the ps4 version then maybe they can be ported to the pc version.

On another note has anyone figured out how to get custom models to work? I don't know much about modding but I want to try and exchange some of the girls underwear around. That would probably involve having to do something with the models in blender or something.

deathknight111333

Potential Patron
Can I plase have the source for the Kasumi nude body with the shoes one + pubic hair? I tried extracting all of the .tmc and tmcl files from Kasumi's costume list using Reshuffle but for some reason it is not any one of them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.