Jack83478349

Avid Affiliate
I am posting my collection of finished & unfinished dialogue.

A LOT OF THESE ARE NOT MINE
I got most of them awhile ago to use & have edited them a little bit. I apologize I am not able to give credit but like I said, I got them awhile ago.

I have only made SOME of them myself from scratch (you will be able to tell by the quality of the ones I made & the quality of the ones made by better writers).

If they say EDIT, it can mean two things:
1. They were some dialogues I was in the process of making but never finished
2. They were someone else's dialogue I was going to change a bit to suit my fantasies

Most of them are consensual so for poses, don't have HIS hand holding her & just have HER hands on her knees. IF THEY ARE NOT CONSENSUAL DIALOGUE, most of them will change the poses FOR you through dialogue scripts & such.

Again, apologies for my inability to give credit for some of the dialogues
Also: some of the dialogue stories I like to think are connected. Basically the lucky dude gets with his mom, 2 sisters, a vampire etc.

Attachments

Alien Finds Human.txt
5.2 KB · Views: 2,319

Android.txt
5.2 KB · Views: 2,008

Blackmailed Schoolgirl.txt
16.1 KB · Views: 3,775

Blackmailed Sister.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 3,484

Blackmailed Teacher.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 3,409

Bride (Runnaway).txt
4.8 KB · Views: 2,008

Bride (Wedding Night).txt
4.4 KB · Views: 2,062

Brother-Sister=Loving.txt
5.8 KB · Views: 2,594

Bullies Suck.txt
5.5 KB · Views: 3,425

Catwoman Willing.txt
8.7 KB · Views: 1,347

Cheating Wife.txt
12.2 KB · Views: 2,536

Class Rep.txt
10.7 KB · Views: 2,251

Company Morale Booster.txt
4 KB · Views: 1,976

Cosplayer with pervert.txt
15.2 KB · Views: 2,317

Daddy-Daughter.txt
6.1 KB · Views: 2,658

Daughter's Lesson (Dad).txt
6.8 KB · Views: 2,374

Daughter's Lesson (Mom).txt
6.9 KB · Views: 1,835

Devoted Slave.txt
8.3 KB · Views: 3,116

DIALOGUE IDEAS.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 863

Dialogue Template.txt
1.2 KB · Views: 922

Dominated Cruel Queen.txt
11.8 KB · Views: 1,981

Dominated Faora.txt
11.6 KB · Views: 1,144

Dominated General.txt
13.2 KB · Views: 2,045

Dumb Bimbo.txt
5.7 KB · Views: 3,189

EDIT Beach slut sucking lifeguard.txt
4.5 KB · Views: 1,778

EDIT Minecraft Villager.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 923

EDIT Personal Trainer.txt
8 KB · Views: 1,755

EDIT TT - Raven v6.txt
23.2 KB · Views: 1,537

Erin Esurance.txt
7.2 KB · Views: 871

GF's Religious Mom.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 2,636

Harley and Robin.txt
15.3 KB · Views: 817

Harley Quinn.txt
9.4 KB · Views: 1,467

Hooker.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 2,230

Hot Babysitter.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 3,171

Jedi Training.txt
6 KB · Views: 1,254

Kidnapped Rich Girl.txt
14.3 KB · Views: 3,383

Lady Training.txt
16.3 KB · Views: 1,786

Little Sister.txt
7.3 KB · Views: 3,173

Models Suck.txt
12.2 KB · Views: 1,963

Mommy-Son.txt
6.2 KB · Views: 2,404

My Girlfriend has DID.txt
19.3 KB · Views: 2,046

Neighbor's Daughter.txt
10.8 KB · Views: 2,663

New Vampire.txt
12.3 KB · Views: 1,419

Nun Initiation.txt
4.7 KB · Views: 1,580

Nurse.txt
6.1 KB · Views: 1,961

Other Mother.txt
7.5 KB · Views: 2,099

Police Sucked.txt
5.2 KB · Views: 1,623

Police Woman Suck.txt
9.7 KB · Views: 2,288

Reverse Rape.txt
6.6 KB · Views: 2,543

Runaway Girl.txt
16.1 KB · Views: 2,314

Santa's Elf.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 962

Sith Training.txt
4.8 KB · Views: 1,246

Sparring Partner.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 1,552

Stewardess.txt
8.5 KB · Views: 1,630

Strap-on GF.txt
5.1 KB · Views: 1,060

Very Personal Assistant.txt
14.5 KB · Views: 2,673

Wednesday Addams.txt
2.8 KB · Views: 1,261

Wii Fit Blowjob Workout.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 1,615

Zombie Apocalypse Blowjob.txt
10.5 KB · Views: 2,182

f93

Casual Client
I got most of them awhile ago to use & have edited them a little bit.
Again, apologies for my inability to give credit for some of the dialogues
I looked into some I recognized as being mine (just to see what changes you made), and the only edits were just removing the descriptions (ie the part that gives credit).
At least you made some variants of the Cruel Queen one.

Rudgar

Content Creator
I looked into some I recognized as being mine (just to see what changes you made), and the only edits were just removing the descriptions (ie the part that gives credit).
I'd suggest you tell him which ones and he'll re-add the credits at least. honor to who deserves it.

Respectfully, Rudgar

Rudgar

Content Creator
[...]
A LOT OF THESE ARE NOT MINE
[...]
Talking about original authors and credits: I'm just about to extend the "Runaway girl" - does anyone know the original author of this one so I can add it at least in the comments? Thanks in advance

Respectfully, Rudgar

Jack83478349

Avid Affiliate
Sorry about that. I appreciate what you wrote but I didn't see it as important at the time as I wasn't planning on posting them anywhere. I'm not playing the game as much anymore because life so I just wanted to have my 'collection' posted somewhere

f93

Casual Client
Sorry about that. I appreciate what you wrote but I didn't see it as important at the time as I wasn't planning on posting them anywhere. I'm not playing the game as much anymore because life so I just wanted to have my 'collection' posted somewhere
All of my dialogues are either in my thread or the Downloads section, which is why I found it fucking hysterical to see someone reposting them.
Anyway, I'm fine with just noting that the following are available in my downloads:
EDIT TT - Raven v6.txt (unchanged from mine)
Dominated Cruel Queen (the one here has altered intro lines where the guy actually talks, Faora and General are also variants of this)
Lady Training (missing description but otherwise identical)

I'm just about to extend the "Runaway girl" - does anyone know the original author of this one so I can add it at least in the comments?
Runaway Girl is by TetsuyaHikari, and was originally posted here. The version in this thread has different restart lines (replacing the Finishes lines with flat restarts that can trigger on any finish) but is otherwise identical.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Giving credit to to original creators is the "COURTEOUS" thing to do. :smile:

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Runaway Girl is by TetsuyaHikari, and was originally posted here. The version in this thread has different restart lines (replacing the Finishes lines with flat restarts that can trigger on any finish) but is otherwise identical.
Thank you very much for this information!

Respectfully, Rudgar

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
I have a little question.
I just started to mod this game a little and i am concerned that im going to become a bit to pervert.
So is there a Mod or version, or dialogue mod, that is either female friendly or at least "romantic"?
And please tell me if there is a mod that lets the swollen belly shit, disapear after a time! Its seriously weird, to fuck a hot air balloon.

f93

Casual Client
I just started to mod this game a little and i am concerned that im going to become a bit to pervert.
So is there a Mod or version, or dialogue mod, that is either female friendly or at least "romantic"?
There are dialogues available that fit that description, though I'm not really sure what ones to recommend. Mine are under the consensual tag, but not many people actually tag those as such.

And please tell me if there is a mod that lets the swollen belly shit, disapear after a time! Its seriously weird, to fuck a hot air balloon.
You must have a mod installed that's doing that, as it's not in vanilla. I'm assuming you're using a loader bundle that has Sby's BreastExpansion mod enabled by default.

AlexNotAPerson

Vivacious Visitor
I also prefer romantic/consensual dialogues myself. Honestly, you can pretty easily figure out if a dialogue is going to be what you're looking for or not from the author's description.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Can anyone here tell me who wrote the Bullies Suck dialogue? I would like to message that person on how to write the "Finish" part of the dialogue. So far, it really has helped me understand how to write dialogues, and has become a template for almost all of the ones I write.

Basically, this is what I'm having trouble understanding:
Code:
restart:"*FINISHES*"
finish1:"[HOLD][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ANGRY_MOOD] Wow! You came once already, isn't that enough?! Ugh fine.[ARMS_LEGS][NORMAL_MOOD][SWALLOW]"
finish2:"[f2]"
f2:"This time, can you put your arms behind your back?[ARMS_BACK]"{"style":"Him"}
finish3:"[LOOK_UP] Ok seriously! [LOOK_DOWN]How are you still hard?!"
finish4:"Normally I'd be impressed but seriously..we need to stop! Class is going to start in ten minutes!"
finish5:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][TAP_HANDS] *YOU*! Class is starting in five minutes!"
finish6:"[CLOSE_EYES]How...are you...still...HARD?![OPEN_EYES]"
finish7:"[NORMAL_MOOD]I'm done resisting.[ARMS_LOOSE]Do whatever you want, I did a lot...to you...before..."
finish8:"[f8]"
f8:[AHEGAO_MOOD]Fuuuuuuuck! I feel like such a whore. A cum soaked slut. I can't believe how liberating it feels![HAPPY_MOOD]"{"style":"Thought"}
finish9:"[f9]"
f9:"[RELEASE]Ok. I'm done with you for today [AHEGAO_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]-whoa there! You're still sucking?! Alright! No complaints from me!"{"style":"Him"}
finishOther:"We're going to get caught...I don't care at this point. You're such a stud for lasting this long!"
So what does the "f" trigger, or [f#] mean?

tickles

Content Creator
Can anyone here tell me who wrote the Bullies Suck dialogue? I would like to message that person on how to write the "Finish" part of the dialogue. So far, it really has helped me understand how to write dialogues, and has become a template for almost all of the ones I write.

Basically, this is what I'm having trouble understanding:
Code:
restart:"*FINISHES*"
finish1:"[HOLD][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ANGRY_MOOD] Wow! You came once already, isn't that enough?! Ugh fine.[ARMS_LEGS][NORMAL_MOOD][SWALLOW]"
finish2:"[f2]"
f2:"This time, can you put your arms behind your back?[ARMS_BACK]"{"style":"Him"}
finish3:"[LOOK_UP] Ok seriously! [LOOK_DOWN]How are you still hard?!"
finish4:"Normally I'd be impressed but seriously..we need to stop! Class is going to start in ten minutes!"
finish5:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][TAP_HANDS] *YOU*! Class is starting in five minutes!"
finish6:"[CLOSE_EYES]How...are you...still...HARD?![OPEN_EYES]"
finish7:"[NORMAL_MOOD]I'm done resisting.[ARMS_LOOSE]Do whatever you want, I did a lot...to you...before..."
finish8:"[f8]"
f8:[AHEGAO_MOOD]Fuuuuuuuck! I feel like such a whore. A cum soaked slut. I can't believe how liberating it feels![HAPPY_MOOD]"{"style":"Thought"}
finish9:"[f9]"
f9:"[RELEASE]Ok. I'm done with you for today [AHEGAO_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]-whoa there! You're still sucking?! Alright! No complaints from me!"{"style":"Him"}
finishOther:"We're going to get caught...I don't care at this point. You're such a stud for lasting this long!"

I think it fires the next line or a line specified by name...?

ex.
finish1:"[Randomline]

Randomline:"This line will fire as finish1 because it was in between [these brackets]"

That's my guess... don't know why they would need to do that.

f93

Casual Client
I think it fires the next line or a line specified by name...?

ex.
finish1:"[Randomline]

Randomline:"This line will fire as finish1 because it was in between [these brackets]"

That's my guess... don't know why they would need to do that.

Tickles is correct that the bracketed line types are called after the current line ends.

The reason why it needs to be done this way in this dialogue is to allow the different styles to trigger properly. Notice how the f# lines are all style:him or style:thought, and none of the other lines are. The restart:"*FINISHES*" is in style:her by default and having finish2 in style:him may not trigger the line correctly, but having finish2:"[f2]" and putting the style on f2 applies the correct style.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Tickles is correct that the bracketed line types are called after the current line ends.

The reason why it needs to be done this way in this dialogue is to allow the different styles to trigger properly. Notice how the f# lines are all style:him or style:thought, and none of the other lines are. The restart:"*FINISHES*" is in style:her by default and having finish2 in style:him may not trigger the line correctly, but having finish2:"[f2]" and putting the style on f2 applies the correct style.
Ohh, I think I understand now. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.