Default Him/Male (1 Viewer)

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I am sure this has been asked before...

How do I change the default male character that is used when a mod is loaded or when I open SDT?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I am sure this has been asked before...
Well then, you should probably Search instead of repeating the question :P

How do I change the default male character that is used when a mod is loaded or when I open SDT?
Character Folders are described in the newbie guide.

Setup a Character Folder for your girl -- or work with the $INIT$ folder if you want the effect to be applied whenever you launch the game.

Within the folder, use the Code.txt file to specify charcode details for him. Such as "hisBody:female;" if you want the futanari character to appear, or "hisBottoms:slacks,0,26,114,1;" for blue pants. Please note that the Code.txt file will contain information for both characters -- her hair color will appear alongside his penis size. You may need to Generate various codes in-game and then splice them together in Notepad. If you can get the entire scene setup perfectly (with both characters correctly configured, correct background, etc) then a single Generate operation will give you the complete CharCode that you need.

You can include miscellaneous SWF and MOD files within your Character Folder, and then list them in the local Mods.txt file. You could use such files to replace the male character with Solid Snake, or give him a horse dick. Or you could do both: Solid Snake with a horse dick.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I did try searching. Most of the results were for creating the female character.

Perhaps it would be easier for me to just edit the ShinjiBody mod? As that seems to be used with most bundles.

If so... How would I go about doing that? Just to edit the clothes colors, skin color, etc.

Or could I use the code.txt as suggested by Huitznahua in the folder of the mod I am trying to overwrite the male character for?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the issue by adding the male character data into the dialogue file for the mod... BUT if there is a better work around please let me know!

Last edited:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Or could I use the code.txt as suggested by Huitznahua in the folder of the mod I am trying to overwrite the male character for?
If I'm understanding your question, then yeah, that's all you have to do - add a file called Code.txt and paste the part of the code you want into it. These are the parts of a character code that edit the male body:
Code:
hisBody, hisPenis, balls, hisSkin, hisBreasts (dependent), hisTop, hisBottoms, hisFootwear
You can add a Code.txt file that only has those parts of the code, and everything will load in correctly.

In my experience, there are two caveats, though:

1. Lots of SWF mods load in their own character codes, so they'll overwrite a character you're already using. That can mean that if you set up a folder with a certain code and a certain mod, the mod will overwrite the code you wanted every time you load the folder. You can work around that by using nested folders (Gyazo - e467ae0cecfac7cde61b145f94b20bf7.png), and loading the folder with the SWFs first and the code/hair second.
(There's also a mod for this, StopSWFCode, but I've never gotten it to work right.)

2. Loading a character code from a mod folder seems to make the game assume that some of the fields you didn't enter code for should just be the defaults. I tried making a Code.txt once that just clears each clothing field, but for some reason, it also resets the girl's body type when I load it. Copy/pasting codes into the "load character" box in the client doesn't seem to do this, though.

(Oh, and as for editing the mod itself, that's the most complicated way you could possibly solve the problem. SWF files are finished products, and you need a special program just to decompile them into editable FLA files. So, uh, maybe don't bother with that one.)

Last edited:

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I believe there is also a hisSkinhs1

But what I've resorted to is just copying that code and using it to replace the male code in dialogues where I want to use the male character I've created. Some mods/dialogues have male character with obnoxiously massive balls... I find it distracting....

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Ah, you're right, I missed the HSL one.

That solution works, but why do you even have dialogues with built-in character codes in the first place? They're not necessary for the dialogue to work. You could just delete the code and the dialogue would work with any character you want to use it with.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Perhaps the modder included it just as a matter of habit?

Maybe because the character removed clothing?

Not sure.

But yah, I get why the codes are there for the female characters but if I delete the male character codes rather than replace them, won't some of the triggers like removing clothes fail?

Sharklasers

Content Creator
But yah, I get why the codes are there for the female characters but if I delete the male character codes rather than replace them, won't some of the triggers like removing clothes fail?
Nah, they won't. Those "triggers" are just loading in partial character codes that say something like "hisTop:None,#,#; hisBottoms:None,#,#;", right?

So, like I said before, since you can load in partial character codes without any problems, any dialogue that loads in new codes will always work, no matter what your character started like. Even if the male character is already naked in the example I used, it won't crash the game or anything - it'll just set his clothes to "None," disregarding the fact that his clothes were already set to "None."

If you're still worried about this stuff, just making a partial code that sets up your male character how you want it, saving it in a sticky note program or something, and copy/pasting it into the "load character" box once everything is set up how you like would take care of everything. It's an extra step, but it should work in any situation and will save you the trouble of directly editing every mod and dialogue you want to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.