Custom clothes mods does not seem to work anymore (1 Viewer)

eddan5

Potential Patron
So I have had this game for 3 days now, and I love it so far. I have downloaded many mods and custom charactes, hairs , clothes and so on. I always used the manual SWF import on the modding tab ingame, and when i got more mods it began to get a little frustrating to go in there and check all mods everytime I start the game. So i got mod manager, messed around with it , and it worked good. But today, when I created a new custom character, and added some mods, some custom clothes , everything loaded BUT the clothes, I also tried to do it manually , create new folder, copy the mods into the folder and all that, load it ingame, but again the mods would load, but not the clothes. So now again I have to manually import ingame all the clothes i want. Am I missing something?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
mod manager is for the loader (the old loader I believe, never used the loader actually). You should be saving characters the default way: set up a character, hit [save character..] on the {Modding} tab. Sort out the directories to the mods you might have add a name and save. Select the character from the big button with a thumbnail of the character on the {Scene} tab. Scroll to the end and you'll find your newest character.

eddan5

Potential Patron
Thanks for the quick answer! ok so I set up a girl, click save (have done this before)and the only mod I have on her is hair, but when I click save , it says, enter the missing paths manually, and a red light around the hair directory. I write in the exact place for the hair, but still nothing :( thank you for helping !

eddan5

Potential Patron
Ahhhh nevermind , I fixed it ! But still a problem here, i import a swf mod of thicker ass n legs to the girl, then i go to save, but that mod does not show up with the hair directory, only the hair is shown as a mod . I feel like an idiot now, its probably something stupid I dont understand but yeah.. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.