cookies dialogues (1 Viewer)

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Re: Police women sucking tourist Stewardess sucking passenger MILF seducing neighbou

Or you just download the checker like I did.
Thanks for checking Pim.
I checked it again.

SDT-FAN

Potential Patron
Re: Police women sucking tourist Stewardess sucking passenger MILF seducing neighbou

Oh gibt es vielleicht doch noch ein Revival für deutsche Dialoge?!

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Added a new dialogue.
But there are some issues I can't fix.
Or in other words: I don't undertand what the checker wants to say.

f93

Casual Client
I gave it a quick once-over, and fed it into the dialogue checker. Here's what I saw:
1) You missed out a few " and : symbols, which completely breaks all dialogue afterwards. When this is happening, only the first error reported by the checker is guaranteed to be accurate - just work from the top down, feeding your corrected versions back in and fixing them until these stop being reported.
2) Minor grammatical issues with *YOU* and *ME*. Don't forget that you can put punctuation and spaces in those, like general:"How do you like your reward*, YOU*?", which avoid weird issues with blank spaces if names aren't set. I've also set it to refer to the teacher as Miss* ME*, which means she'll just be called Miss if no name is set (which is technically correct, I guess).
3)Lots of minor spelling/grammar mistakes. I fixed the ones I spotted, but I'd advise spellchecking it yourself as well.
4) all:"CLEAR" is missing. This isn't essential for dialogues, but it's good practice to have it in there somewhere, in order to make sure the default dialogue isn't being loaded at the same time or anything.
5) Your intro will loop if left long enough, although I'm not sure if you'd count that as a problem.
6) It's not actually finished. You have a lot of placeholder "." lines, which suggests you're going to add something in future. If you decide not to add dialogue for those triggers, just delete those lines. I clearly can't fix this because I don't know what you intended to write in those.

Attachments

Teacher rewarding student v2.txt
5.7 KB · Views: 290

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Thank you f93.
I work with a blank dialogue, it's a sheet with all actions on it.
Sometimes I forgot to delete the placeholders.
Yes, A spellcheck would be good.
The Introloop thing, I just don't know how to stop it looping. That's all.

Thank you for your effort but i won't rewrad you like that ;)

I'll check it.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
I just saw i've added the wrong dialogue.
I got a SDT folder on my PC and laptop.
From time to time I coppy my Laptop folder and put it on my PC.
And there was the old version of the dialogue.
I fixed it now.

f93

Casual Client
For the introloop thing, Bluey5 asked about how to stop dialogue repeating here.
My solution is posted there, followed by a better one (which I'm going to steal from now on).

Edit: Went through your newer version of the dialogue, fixed some stuff. You had a lot of [first_throat] and [first_dt] lines (only one of each would ever play), so I repurposed some of the vaguer ones into [resistance] and [pull_off] lines (as you had no [pull_off] lines at all).

Attachments

Teacher rewarding student v3.txt
8.7 KB · Views: 265

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
cookiemonste said:
Well, I don't really know how to put it in my dialogue.
I don't understand how to do it.
Neither do I.

Good dialogue by the way. I should probably start making dialogues again, and fix that dialogue that I forgot to.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Sometimes the best motivation is to make a dialogue you really want to do.

That's what I did and it's the orgin of my german dialogue, i've wrote it in some hours.
And it motivated me to finish this dialogue.
I also listen to some good music while I'm writing.
And I'm glad you like my dialogue.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Tomorow's my birthday and because of taht I've planed something for you.
A translation of my german dialogue and a translation of a dutch dialogue into german.
I'm working tomorow so I had to ad the dialogues earlier.
This is my gift for you. :)

have fun.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
cookiemonste said:
Tomorow's my birthday and because of taht I've planed something for you.
A translation of my german dialogue and a translation of a dutch dialogue into german.
I'm working tomorow so I had to ad the dialogues earlier.
This is my gift for you. :)

have fun.

I'm already having fun. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.