3/12/13 Moocer's Dialogues *LINGERIE SHOP SALES GIRL* (1 Viewer)

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
NEW: 3/12/13: Hey guys Ijust uploaded my Lingerie shop sales girl dialogue as requested by astounded, you'll find it under number 3 in complex dialogues. Please enjoy, and let me know if you encounter any problems.

(OLD) 3/11/13: Hey guys, I have some fixed versions of my old dialogues thanks to Pim_gd. More will be up this week, and once again a big thanks to Pim_gd
(Old)UPDATE: Recently it has come to my attention that I should be making some more complex dialogues, so I made a Role Playing dialogue you can find below, please enjoy, I'm very proud of it.
Hey guys, I decided I had enough Dialogues to just put under one post. So here I have both old and new dialogues of my creation hope that's all good. Thanks ;)

Complex Dialogues:

1) Princess Angelica: Here it is, my very first role playing dialogue. Now Chapter one is done and here for you to enjoy, chapter two will be on it's way soon I hope you enjoy

Chapter 1: You're an adventurer who's discovered a strange island inhabited by only women. You and your crew learn that all the men are gone for half the year in search of resources. The"twist" is that this island has a special ritual that must take place between their Princess and the leader of the adventurers. This ritual involves the Princess sucking in the adventurer's penis until he cums all over her face. You get to be the lucky adventurer. Chapter 2 will be unlocked in two different ways. If you complete chapter 1 you will unlock either chapter 2a or 2b. If you fail, you must try again. There are two main paths to take in Chapter 1. LISTEN WELL TO WHAT THE PRINCESS SAYS TO DECIDE HOW THE STORY WILL GO!
Good luck and remember feedback and karma is appreciated( :-\ even if it's bad)

GAMEPLAY INFO: Start with her hands on lap and his free in normal position.

THE DIALOGUE:[attachurl=31]
V2:[attachurl=35]
V3:[attachurl=35]
V4:(Sorry for my stupidity)[attachurl=36]-THIS ONE(once again, I'm stupid)
V5:[attachurl=37]
THE CHARACTER CODE:[attachurl=32]

SCREENSHOT:

Attachments

• Slave.png
    Slave.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,780
  • Hooker.png
    Hooker.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 1,673
  • MILF.png
    MILF.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 2,263
  • Daughter.png
    Daughter.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 2,268
  • Beach Babe.png
    Beach Babe.png
    632.9 KB · Views: 1,944
  • Maid.png
    Maid.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 2,618
  • Pizza.png
    Pizza.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 1,811
  • Nurse.png
    Nurse.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 2,429
  • Holly, Under The Bleachers.png
    Holly, Under The Bleachers.png
    303 KB · Views: 2,030
  • Holly, with Math teacher.png
    Holly, with Math teacher.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 1,967
  • Angelica Screenshot.png
    Angelica Screenshot.png
    599.5 KB · Views: 3,149
  • Holly V3.png
    Holly V3.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 2,284
  • Holly V4.png
    Holly V4.png
    312 KB · Views: 1,543
  • AngelicaChapter2-A.png
    AngelicaChapter2-A.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 1,107
  • AngelicaChapter2-B.png
    AngelicaChapter2-B.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 1,070
  • Lingerie Sales Bitch Screenshot.png
    Lingerie Sales Bitch Screenshot.png
    515.3 KB · Views: 2,226
Untrained Slave.txt
2.6 KB · Views: 2,339

Hooker.txt
2.9 KB · Views: 1,600

Mom.txt
4 KB · Views: 3,298

Daughter.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 3,314

Beach slut sucking lifeguard.txt
4.5 KB · Views: 1,282

maid.txt
4.6 KB · Views: 2,596

pizza.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 2,550

Naughty Nurse.txt
4.7 KB · Views: 1,324

Holly- Bleachers.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 1,738

Holly, Math Teacher.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 1,824

Holly V2.txt
904 bytes · Views: 961

Slave.txt
1,016 bytes · Views: 845

Slutty Hooker.txt
862 bytes · Views: 1,045

Daughter.txt
913 bytes · Views: 1,216

Beach slut sucking lifeguard.txt
817 bytes · Views: 656

Holly V1.txt
815 bytes · Views: 781

MILF character code.txt
859 bytes · Views: 853

Maid Character Code.txt
845 bytes · Views: 1,058

MILF character code.txt
859 bytes · Views: 578

Nurse.txt
870 bytes · Views: 1,268

Angelica.txt
988 bytes · Views: 1,633

Angelica.txt
10 KB · Views: 641

Angelica.txt
10.4 KB · Views: 2,226

Holly.txt
11.7 KB · Views: 676

HollyCharacterV3,NeighborChapter1.txt
864 bytes · Views: 1,402

Holly.txt
11.7 KB · Views: 393

Holly-BabySitter.txt
9.8 KB · Views: 2,024

HollyV4charactercode.txt
908 bytes · Views: 813

AngelicaChapter2-A.txt
8.9 KB · Views: 346

AngelicaChapter2-B.txt
9.8 KB · Views: 666

AngelicaSlaveCode.txt
996 bytes · Views: 801

AngelicaChapter2-A.txt
8.9 KB · Views: 257

AngelicaChapter2-A.txt
8.9 KB · Views: 1,473

Holly-neighbor.txt
11.7 KB · Views: 2,017

HookerFixed.txt
2.9 KB · Views: 1,197

MaidFixed.txt
4.6 KB · Views: 1,966

Naughty+NurseFixed.txt
4.7 KB · Views: 1,480

Sales Bitch Dialogue.txt
7.7 KB · Views: 490

Document.rtf
1 KB · Views: 709

Sales+Bitch+DialogueFixed.txt
7.7 KB · Views: 2,405

AngelicaChapter2-B+1.1.txt
10 KB · Views: 932

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *PIZZA BOY and MAID update*

evilmoers said:
I like 'em - quick, short, good.

Yap, me too!
A few typos here and there and there was this one line...
pull_off:"Mmmmn, my husband never lets me do that anymore."
... where I thought:
Husband =
9e1d9_ORIG-gaaaay.jpg
??
^^​

The maid was a bit too slutty for my taste, but I liked the beach slut, the hooker and the pizza boy a lot.
Thank you :)

KurotoEregantona

Potential Patron
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *PIZZA BOY and MAID update*

Hahaha his husband GAY? epic!! xD
+1 for you Hentaibob! Here's your reward:

6a00e39820c91c8833012876beb897970c-800wi

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *NAUGHTY NURSE update*

Wow I just laughed so hard HentaiBob, and thanks KurotoEregantona for the hot chick. Oh and I added the Naughty Nurse hope you guys enjoy.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *HOLLY HIGH SCHOOL WHORE(BEHIND THE BLEACHERS) UPDATE*

Delev said:
I like a lot of your dialogues, there's a decent amount of grammatical errors, but I do like what you're doing. Naughty Nurse is a great update. Good work ;)

Yeah I just uploaded a new one and I spell checked it so it should be fine, if I get the time I'll spell check the others too, thanks!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

I grabbed a few of these to see whats going on...

Short and Sweet is the order of the day. Nice if your in a rush... but... if you ever want to expand your dialogues. You could try adding various moods and arm movements. They do add 'substance' to any dialogue. Not hard using the in game editor, but I suggest learning to type them out once you get use to it. Flash programs have a thing for crashing at the worst times...

Also, you could add the character codes you've used, or suggest, for each dialogue. Also adding the backgrounds you used, or where to get them go along with adding even more flavor to any dialogue. Good writing!

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor

AaRL said:
I grabbed a few of these to see whats going on...

Short and Sweet is the order of the day. Nice if your in a rush... but... if you ever want to expand your dialogues. You could try adding various moods and arm movements. They do add 'substance' to any dialogue. Not hard using the in game editor, but I suggest learning to type them out once you get use to it. Flash programs have a thing for crashing at the worst times...

Also, you could add the character codes you've used, or suggest, for each dialogue. Also adding the backgrounds you used, or where to get them go along with adding even more flavor to any dialogue. Good writing!

Thanks for the feedback. I' can post the character codes no problem, and I've been trying to learn how to do some of the fancier stuff. Once again though thanks for the feedback it means a lot.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *HOLLY HIGH SCHOOL WHORE(AFTER SCHOOL TUTORING) UPDATE*

I'm sure you've seen this thread already: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1640.0 but in case you haven't, you should check it out. It has become active again with more tips/tricks/workarounds from new and old alike dialoguers.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor

AaRL said:
I'm sure you've seen this thread already: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1640.0 but in case you haven't, you should check it out. It has become active again with more tips/tricks/workarounds from new and old alike dialoguers.

Ok so I took your advice and gave complex dialogues a go, I think it went pretty well. THANKS A BUNCH. The help section really helped. I'd already read the main post but the comments were also helpful. Hope you enjoy my new RPDTG(Role play deep throat game)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Moocher said:
Ok so I took your advice and gave complex dialogues a go, I think it went pretty well. THANKS A BUNCH. The help section really helped. I'd already read the main post but the comments were also helpful. Hope you enjoy my new RPDTG(Role play deep throat game)

Yep, the Princess Job is quite nice. Still got many loopholes though, through which one can get out of the range of triggered lines.
Some critic inside the spoiler.

- any action can be done, as long as one keeps her mouth filled with cock. You might use some {"style":"Thought"} variations to lead to a proper ending
- seems you can get away with raping her face as you want, as long as you don't cum in her mouth. So there should be some cum_on_face lines for other moods than Ahegao Mood, too

With a bit more tuning I'm sure this will end as a really good dialogue :)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *COMPLEX ROLE PLAY PRINCESS ANGELICA UPDATE*

Good dialogues man... Thanks!

But some of them are posted in two or three places. Could you put the version # on them? (Like the v4 Princess one). it would help with figuring out what the most updated ones are. Thanks!

EDIT -
Thanks for numbering them! I assume version Five is latest, right? (There is a non-numbered one at the top of your first post and also attached at the bottom of your first post. They are the same size so I assume they are both version Zero).

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *COMPLEX ROLE PLAY PRINCESS ANGELICA UPDATE*

zzaapp002 said:
Good dialogues man... Thanks!

But some of them are posted in two or three places.

Could you put the version # on them? (Like the v4 Princess one).

I just wanted to tell you guys that Princess Angelica chapter 2 might take longer to appear, however I have posted the version numbers for everything. Though I will hopefully get another dialogue up soon.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *HOLLY HS WHORE-SEDUCING NEIGHBOR CHAPTER ONE UPDATE*

Ok I added a new complex one with Holly, hope you guys enjoy it, I worked really f*cking hard on that thing. Feedback is always great, thanks guys.

butts

Potential Patron

In your newest dialogue there's a part where the guy says "you like how I stuff my throat down your face?" not sure if intentional but it doesn't sound like it is.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor

butts said:
In your newest dialogue there's a part where the guy says "you like how I stuff my throat down your face?" not sure if intentional but it doesn't sound like it is.

Wow, that's ridiculous I'll fix it when I update it, thanks for letting me know.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *HOLLY HS WHORE-SEDUCING NEIGHBOR CHAPTER TWO BABY UPDATE*

I updated chapter one and added chapter 2 of the neighbor seduction. Angelica chapter 2 is next. Let me know if there's any problems, thanks!

Lizoran

Potential Patron
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *HOLLY HS WHORE-SEDUCING NEIGHBOR CHAPTER TWO BABY UPDATE*

It's good and i didn't see any grammatical errors(tough maybe there are some ::) )
can't wait for the next one :)

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor

Lizoran said:
It's good and i didn't see any grammatical errors(tough maybe there are some ::) )
can't wait for the next one :)

Thanks for the feedback man, I added the rest of the Angelica series. I think that'll be the end unless I get requests(plural) for another chapter. There will be one more Holly-Seducing the neighbor dialogue.(and many more in the future with that character since people seem to like her) I plan on working on a new character as well as upgrading my previous dialogues with a "him" dialogue. Also as always I am open to suggestions. Thanks to everyone for your feedback.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Moocher's Dialogues *RPG ANGELICA CHAPTER 2-A AND B UPDATE*

Hey guys, really sorry I haven't posted anything new in awhile should have at least 1 new one up by the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.