Alola's Dialogues! (1 Viewer)

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Like many other folks on this forum, I'm addicted to SDT. So, I decided to put my (questionable) writing skills to use and created some dialogues, which I will dump here!
Some of these were handcrafted by moi, while some will use the templates from pre-existing dialogues. There will also be dialogues based on video games.

Honors: A student discovers that the top honors student is a cock-sucking whore! Lucky for him, the honors student isn't picky when it comes to potential dicks to suck. "Her" can be either a male or a female. Now edited with new lines and fixed bugs!

Mind Bending Saeran
: A Mystic Messenger inspired dialogue. This is an, er, alternate interpretation of Saeran's forced induction into Mint Eye, where Rika hypnotizes Saeran into becoming her devoted sex slave. Needless to say, this has spoilers in it, and it's probably a good idea to have some knowledge on the events of MM, because I can't promise that it'll make sense otherwise. "Him" (AKA Rika) is a female (so either make her a futa or give her a strap-on), and "Her" (AKA Saeran) is a male. Uses the template of the "Mind Bending" dialogue found here: Rubix dialogues; Daughter Punishment added (if the creator is uncomfortable with me using it, please let me know!). Warnings for non/dub con. Since there isn't a custom made Saeran import on this site, I will link the hair that I use when I play this dialogue. VERSION 2 is a re-edited version of the script!

V and a Strap-on: Another Mystic Messenger dialogue, this time created from scratch! In this dialogue, MC/you wants to try out something new in the bedroom...which leads to her/you putting on a strap-on and asking her/your boyfriend, V, to deepthroat it. Being a total sweetheart, V agrees, and SDT action ensues! Again, "Her" is a male, while "Him" is a female with a strap-on. There are some spoilers in this dialogue and vague allusions to V's past abusive relationship, but I tried to make this dialogue be as sweet and gentle as possible (that's why there isn't any WAKE dialogue. V has been through enough shit already, please don't choke him to death). Like with the Saeran dialogue, I'll be linking to the hair that I use when I play this dialogue.

Coming soon: I'm aiming for some Pokémon dialogues!

Attachments

• 1453405763821.png
    1453405763821.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 553
  • Use this hair for V.png
    Use this hair for V.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 526
Mind Bending Saeran.txt
15.7 KB · Views: 459

Honors.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 871

V and a Strap-on.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 324

Mind Bending Saeran Version 2.txt
15.4 KB · Views: 354

Last edited:

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Well, judging by that initial settings line, you've played one of my dialogues before. :grin:

BTW, it should be "your" instead of "you're" in your second Held line.

tmb

Casual Client
Hello T This Is Alola Bitch ! It's always nice to see new dialogue writers. :smile:

May I introduce you to @Pim_gd's DialogueChecker ? It's a small flash program that checks dialogues and reports issues about them.
Severe and major issues usually cause dialogues to not work as intended, while minor issues are just grammatical or white-spacing problems.

For instance, in your "Honors" dialogue, it reported the following 2 major issues:
Code:
Variables - Major: Unused variable ("scream") in initial_settings line, linenumber 3, col 18, near "initial_settings:{"scream":0}".

Line 3: initial_settings:{"scream":0}
While it doesn't matter that much, that scream variable is unused so it shouldn't be declared; it won't break anything.
Code:
Line Usage - Major: The next line-attribute (value: general) on line 50 refers to a non-existing line.

Line 50: vigorous:"Shit, wait until I tell my pals that I had a honors student sucking my dick! They'll be so fucking jealous."{"style":"Him","next":"general"}
You have no general line (general:"...") so next line is undefined, just as if you had no next attribute.

I'll probably have a look at your other dialogue too - unless you're not interested - as this is my way of giving something back to the community since I can't create any nice content. :wink:

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Hello T This Is Alola Bitch ! It's always nice to see new dialogue writers. :smile:

May I introduce you to @Pim_gd's DialogueChecker ? It's a small flash program that checks dialogues and reports issues about them.
Severe and major issues usually cause dialogues to not work as intended, while minor issues are just grammatical or white-spacing problems.

For instance, in your "Honors" dialogue, it reported the following 2 major issues:
Code:
Variables - Major: Unused variable ("scream") in initial_settings line, linenumber 3, col 18, near "initial_settings:{"scream":0}".

Line 3: initial_settings:{"scream":0}
While it doesn't matter that much, that scream variable is unused so it shouldn't be declared; it won't break anything.
Code:
Line Usage - Major: The next line-attribute (value: general) on line 50 refers to a non-existing line.

Line 50: vigorous:"Shit, wait until I tell my pals that I had a honors student sucking my dick! They'll be so fucking jealous."{"style":"Him","next":"general"}
You have no general line (general:"...") so next line is undefined, just as if you had no next attribute.

I'll probably have a look at your other dialogue too - unless you're not interested - as this is my way of giving something back to the community since I can't create any nice content. :wink:
Ohhh, thanks! Yeah, I dumped Honors into Dialogue Checker as well, and I did get the message about the non-existent line. Problem is, I'm kinda new to this kind of thing and I wasn't entirely sure how to fix it. I'll probably play around with it and see what happens!
Sure, you can look at my other dialogue if you want! Thank you for the offer! :)

tmb

Casual Client
In your first dialogue fixing is easy:
  • line3: remove "scream":0 from the initial_settings
  • line 50
    • : remove "next":"general" from that vigorous line
    • or replace general with the linetype you want to play next (like intro or pull_off or vigorous, ...) in your dialogue
    • or add a general line to your dialogue

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
In your first dialogue fixing is easy:
  • line 50
    • : remove "next":"general" from that vigorous line
    • or replace general with the linetype you want to play next (like intro or pull_off or vigorous, ...) in your dialogue
    • or add a general line to your dialogue
Alright, got it! I'll go edit it. Thank you! :)

tmb

Casual Client
Hello again and good work on your "Honors" dialogue and on your new "V and a Strap-on" dialogue.

I did take a look at your "Mind Bending Saeran" dialogue with DialogueChecker: it has 16 easily fixable major issues and 59 minor issues (white space etc...).
  • replace [LOOSE_ARMS] with [ARMS_LOOSE]
  • replace [TASTE] with [taste] (SDT is case-sensitive)
  • on lines 163 and 164, replace INTRO: with INTRO_1 since that's the line type you call on line 26
  • replace [ADD_TEAR] with [ADD_TEARS] and you're done
Keep up the good work! :smile:

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Hello again and good work on your "Honors" dialogue and on your new "V and a Strap-on" dialogue.

I did take a look at your "Mind Bending Saeran" dialogue with DialogueChecker: it has 16 easily fixable major issues and 59 minor issues (white space etc...).
  • replace [LOOSE_ARMS] with [ARMS_LOOSE]
  • replace [TASTE] with [taste] (SDT is case-sensitive)
  • on lines 163 and 164, replace INTRO: with INTRO_1 since that's the line type you call on line 26
  • replace [ADD_TEAR] with [ADD_TEARS] and you're done
Keep up the good work! :smile:
Wow, that's a lot...O_O Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to fix them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.