Comic book Zako

Minion

Swell Supporter
I know there's already an "artwork" thread, but this thread is specifically for zako from comic books (not individual artwork or fan fiction)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a big comic book fan, but as you know, I'm into anything zako/henchgirls/minions. Found a couple of things while researching the topic online.

Batman '66: Issue 51
Schoolgirl henchwomen

Wonder Woman '77: Issue 1.
Rollerskating thugs

Wonder Woman '77" Issue 3. Backing singer henchwomen

- - - Updated - - -

Birds of Prey 86 - Aztec zako

Last edited by a moderator:

Scosinus32

Vivacious Visitor
Great find !

This comics book, and especially this image, is the best "evil babes" in peril/distress thing I have seen !! Thank you so much !!

Minion

Swell Supporter
[h=3]Rulah Jungle Goddess in "The Cat Killers!"[/h]

I used to be able to post images in small thumbnails, but now they keep posting as full size images. am i doing anything wrong?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Minion, you need to hit "Go Advanced" and use the Attachment button if you want to be able to manipulate the size of the images. Send me a PM if you need any help with that.

HurfBlurf

Vivacious Visitor
Have only seen the cover of this, but looks very promising. Called "Warpath vs. Sentry". I don't know much about comics, however.
1038873-x_force__019_025.jpg

Minion

Swell Supporter
Are there anymore nurse zako images, especially the ones in black suits and masks?
Not that I'm aware of. I've tried searching online, but it looks like they were part of a one-off scheme by the villain to create clones (hence the hospital theme)

Minion

Swell Supporter
Cant remember which issue this is from. A different Robin takes out a street gang that includes 2 female me,bers. Anyone who knows me knows that i'm partial to girls draped over objects. Unfortunatly, i read that this was the only panel where this gang appear in

wj1905

Swell Supporter
IDW's Dungeons and Dragons comic has this sexy Shaddar-Kai babe - they are essentiallyrciless with her -she was left behind in a trap, filling the room with water, so it's not like she was a threat, but the figther still wraps a chain around her neck and uses the momentum of the flooding water to snap her neck.

- - - Updated - - -

One more Shaddar-Kai gal, see last pic.

Attachments

Top Bottom