Comic book Zako (2 Viewers)

Minion

Master of this Domain
Adventure Comics #417 Supergirl
Adventure_Comics_Vol_1_417.jpg 5feabdf14236fadeaf-6.jpg 5feabdf14236fadeaf-7.jpg 5feabdf14236fadeaf-8.jpg 5feabdf14236fadeaf-9.jpg 5feabdf14236fadeaf-10.jpg 5feabdf14236fadeaf-11.jpg 5feabdf14236fadeaf-12.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
I always love evil zakos in erotic asian outfits. It is a shame there are not many around

I like the girl getting smashed through the window of the refrigerator, then laying there while the hero coses it again.
I guess the English equivalent to what the heroine said in that panel (lit, "on ice") would be "time to cool off"

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just had a time to check History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. It is interesting that the heroine's very last match is against two unnamed zakos.

Pics from Ch.563
k015.jpg
k016.jpg

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
From a French comics call “Trolls de Troy”.
0.jpg

The story take place in an orphanage, where the troll kids get kidnap by the evil Lady Romande.
1.jpg

She use the orphanage as a place to train kidnap kid and sold them to industries, The heroine and her new companion (the conan-like) are here to rescues the troll kids.
2.jpg

Lady Romande lie and capture them, the kids see an opportunity to escape with their help.
2-2.jpg

3.jpg

Lady Romande question the heroine on her real intention, which she replied that her mouth stink (she was raised by troll)
4.jpg

The kids made a plan for stealing the weapon of the nuns and save the heroes.
As we see the plan going allong, we here the nuns saying that they want a raise from Lady Romande and talk about how fun It is to hunt child “their like little rat”
5.jpg

6.jpg

They rescue the heroes but Lady Romande is here ring alert, the fight against the henchwoman of Lady Romande start
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

The fight end with the henchwoman defeated and put in bondage position (one girl say to let them like that and they can make money when mans show up for a little fun time).

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
From a French comics call “Trolls de Troy”.
The fight end with the henchwoman defeated and put in bondage position (one girl say to let them like that and they can make money when mans show up for a little fun time).

Great find! This is some excellent Zako comic book work! Love the defeated poses especially!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Some nice lethal take downs of henchwomen and wonderful art in a Silver Sable #36. She squares off against a group of feminist Neo-Nazis.

Weird politicking in the story aside, this is one of the best examples of female mook elimination I've ever seen in print.

Entire comic.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Silver-Sable-and-the-Wild-Pack/Issue-36?id=125623
Really cool mate, "Nazi-punching is my jam" ha ha love It.
Too bad we didn't see the shooting on the boat T-T

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Some nice lethal take downs of henchwomen and wonderful art in a Silver Sable #36. She squares off against a group of feminist Neo-Nazis.

Weird politicking in the story aside, this is one of the best examples of female mook elimination I've ever seen in print.

Entire comic.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Silver-Sable-and-the-Wild-Pack/Issue-36?id=125623
Dang, I was about to post the same thing but looks like you beat me to the punch a few whole days ago, haha. Well anyway, Marvel's recent political stuff is weird, but this page is lovely. :tongue::tongue::tongue: cw007.jpg

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
It's lovely indeed.
We just see the arm of the first masked girl, but the bracelets and the mentioning of her name give it a personal note.
_cw007.jpg

It helps to envision that the masked goon is (or was) an individual, not a clone without a background.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
From the #50 issu of Groo The Wanderer. He arrive at a village that suffers repeated attacks by the Sirenas (the amazons of the land) and fight alongside Chaakal a warrior woman.
njS4ogw.jpg
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.