Brand New: Need help getting the loader to recognize the mods. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MetalChew
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MetalChew

Hello everyone,

I am brand new here, and have been looking forward to playing with the SDT loader and the plethora of mods from the anonymous archive v17. However, it is giving me a lot of difficulty. I tried putting the entire folder (annonymous_archive_v17) into the mods section and running the "mods folder" application to add it to the list (which it does). But from there it does nothing, the same when i try to load separate folders, i still only have the characters, hair, and the like from when i started. Referencing MG's Loader Revised Saving Guide. My loader doesn't even recognize the pre-provided folders with data like SWFOfficial and Duh for hair or outfits

Also, the SDT loader doesn't have the "loader" tab like is mentioned in MG's guide, I am really confused as to what I should do here, everything was downloaded today from the forums, and any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.