Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (17 Viewers)

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
Hi, first of thanks for the amazing work on all this.
But I have two slight issues.
First one is that when you hide for example the starter boots the feet at least for the sorc end up in a heel position despite being barefoot. I don't know if this is something that can be fixed with the current methods and I guess not every character is affected by this but it looks kind of weird. Overall I'm one of those who simply would like to have a character without clothing if they don't actually wear anything, so I probably don't use those mods as extensively as others, but maybe I'm wrong and this is actually a simple fix.
Second issue is again on the sorc, but might affect other chars too, which is the nipple position.
In my opinion they are too far up, which becomes increasingly weird looking with bigger sizes, giving them quite the silicon look (and yes the meshes itself at least on the sorc support that look unfortunately). I'm going to test the boob slider mod to see if some of the higher limits on some of the sliders allow for a little bit more of a natural look but I feel generally this could be improved a bit.

Sorry if this is a bit specific but I just got into the game again, am trying the mods out for the first time and didn't had a lo of time to test (like other characters).

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, first of thanks for the amazing work on all this.
But I have two slight issues.
First one is that when you hide for example the starter boots the feet at least for the sorc end up in a heel position despite being barefoot. I don't know if this is something that can be fixed with the current methods and I guess not every character is affected by this but it looks kind of weird. Overall I'm one of those who simply would like to have a character without clothing if they don't actually wear anything, so I probably don't use those mods as extensively as others, but maybe I'm wrong and this is actually a simple fix.
Second issue is again on the sorc, but might affect other chars too, which is the nipple position.
In my opinion they are too far up, which becomes increasingly weird looking with bigger sizes, giving them quite the silicon look (and yes the meshes itself at least on the sorc support that look unfortunately). I'm going to test the boob slider mod to see if some of the higher limits on some of the sliders allow for a little bit more of a natural look but I feel generally this could be improved a bit.

Sorry if this is a bit specific but I just got into the game again, am trying the mods out for the first time and didn't had a lo of time to test (like other characters).
Both of the things you said are because how the game developers intended the model to be.
The heels, I think it involves the skeleton of the model. In Skyrim for example we could see a lot of glitches caused by models that used the high heels, and others that don't, so I think the developers were wise enough to make it all look like they are wearing heels, and basically all of the shoes of the game have heels, so it doesn't make sense they change the skeleton just for that.

About the nipples, they are actually where the original model was intended to be. We could see nipple normal maps even without the mod, and they are exactly the same position where the nipples texture were added in this mod.

To make the nipple change place, we would have to edit the diffuse texture, normal maps and specular texture and probably have to remodel the original model, because I think even the geometry of the original model has the nipples in that place.

Anyway, the only way to make what you want possible, would involve exporting the model to a 3D editing tool, editing, and then re-importing, and no one knows how to do that for this game, unfortunately :/

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello,
Incredible mod, simple tool, great answer level, THANKS A LOT Black fire!!

Is it possible to improve Transparent Kibelius Armor mod when the armor is half broken?
For the moment for the Kibelius armor, when the durability is low, the transparency is no more effective.
Some exemple, Kib armor for witch, then Kib armor for others
Use resorepless.exe option "2 - Remove a specific Part" and remove PEW_00_UB_0034_01_dm_hair.dds

hi. BlackFireBR
As advice
<File> 1_pc / 3_pew / armor / 14_sho / pew_kw_sho_0001.pac </ File>
<File> 1_Pc / 3_PEW / Armor / 14_Sho / PEW_00_Sho_0053.pac </ File>
Lines are also deleted but did not resolve the problem. T_T
I attach a file to use. can you help?
thx
Try the lowerbody part, maybe it's this.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello BlackFireBR and everyone.
In NA the halloween stuff is out, and I am thinking about getting an outfit for my Kunoichi.
However, when its over, I want to possibly turn the outfit into the Shiranui outfit, that way I can keep the exp buff and still have it as the Mai outfit.

Is this possible?

Also, I am looking to remove the mesh on the heel and foot to make her footwear look more like Ibuki's with toes and heal out (And also like Mai Shiranui from the Real Bout series.)
I know someone mentioned this before, but it shouldn't have any problems correct? I should be able to do this I think.

Thanks in advance, and I'll see if I can do this with any suggestions you all have. Maybe I can even make the chest part thinner, so it shows more side-boob or make the outfit slightly transparent.
Much appreciated!
- M

heluo187

Casual Client
10-20 KP
According to other people tested.
RNM only install nude DDS, all other keep all, you can enter the game
If you delete the other parts, you can not enter the game

moka

Vivacious Visitor
Hello,

I've tried to modify the Vladian without any success.

Same, i can only remove the upper part of the texture and kept the stockings. Tried to make the upper part transparent like Kibelius but no success. Maybe someone here knows how? or its impossible?

heluo187

Casual Client
The DDS of the RNM can be imported with the MIR
My method is
Paz \ patcher_resources
Inside
Models and Texture
Two folders are placed
Paz \ files_to_patch \ character
Then imported with MIR

skhong

Potential Patron
The DDS of the RNM can be imported with the MIR
My method is
Paz \ patcher_resources
Inside
Models and Texture
Two folders are placed
Paz \ files_to_patch \ character
Then imported with MIR
Can you explain more detail?
I don't know how it works.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
10-20
RNM 2.0b
Korea server Not available
Character selection interface
pop up
That's bad news :/ I'll see what I can do.

Hello BlackFireBR and everyone.
In NA the halloween stuff is out, and I am thinking about getting an outfit for my Kunoichi.
However, when its over, I want to possibly turn the outfit into the Shiranui outfit, that way I can keep the exp buff and still have it as the Mai outfit.

Is this possible?

Also, I am looking to remove the mesh on the heel and foot to make her footwear look more like Ibuki's with toes and heal out (And also like Mai Shiranui from the Real Bout series.)
I know someone mentioned this before, but it shouldn't have any problems correct? I should be able to do this I think.

Thanks in advance, and I'll see if I can do this with any suggestions you all have. Maybe I can even make the chest part thinner, so it shows more side-boob or make the outfit slightly transparent.
Much appreciated!
- M
Check your inbox.

Same, i can only remove the upper part of the texture and kept the stockings. Tried to make the upper part transparent like Kibelius but no success. Maybe someone here knows how? or its impossible?
I don't think that's possible, transparency was possible with Kibelius because it uses a DXT5 texture, Underwear uses DXT1 which has only a 1-bit alpha, which means: or something is completely invisible, or it's completely visible. There is no middle ground.

He means to patch only the textures with Meta Injector Reloaded and not use Resorepless
But you can achieve the same thing, if you use the "Keep all' option for all the options of Resorepless.

Mastah

Potential Patron
10-20
RNM 2.0b
Korea server Not available
Character selection interface
pop up

Right as the source code is released? Damn devs. I just spent money on the game. But if meta injector works, it could just need a tweak, doesn't sound like a full block.

Jakesewqe

Potential Patron
hey BF,

kR server kibelious armor is not blocked now,So I think Using these principles If possible,in underwear?

Chronix

Potential Patron
Hey,

How would I go about adding the shoulders back to this outfit?

2016-10-21_64258704_zpsaendlun9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.