Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
dvEpJEs.jpg

This Pose Collection that I made was

st921323

Potential Patron
Just mess around with the "Edit Pose" feature in the "Body" menu while creating your character. It just takes a little bit of patience to get that position.
I mainly rotated the legs up and the torso down, spread the legs a little bit and with the arms all straightened up, I rotated the wrists and moved the fingers a little bit so it seems like she's "grabbing".

Thank you very much!!

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
I have been trying to edit the Red Nose armor and for the life of me i can't find the shirt in any of the dds files. Does anyone happen to know where it's at? I have tried looking in m0025_impboss_ua_0001 through m0025_impboss_ua_0004 but not seeing it anywhere.

Thanks

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
I have been trying to edit the Red Nose armor and for the life of me i can't find the shirt in any of the dds files. Does anyone happen to know where it's at? I have tried looking in m0025_impboss_ua_0001 through m0025_impboss_ua_0004 but not seeing it anywhere.

Thanks
phw_01_sho_0002 is what you want.

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
Apologies if this has been asked before.

Does this work with Kunochi female ninja girl class?

Also I have not played since March/April and D/L the client now - should I create my ninja girl with or without this mod installed first?

Thanks!

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
Apologies if this has been asked before.

Does this work with Kunochi female ninja girl class?

Also I have not played since March/April and D/L the client now - should I create my ninja girl with or without this mod installed first?

Thanks!
It does work with the Kuno class, and no you don't need it installed when you make her.

azve

Potential Patron
I tried to do that, I wasn't able to make that work, the game simply doesn't launch when I do this (The process doesn't start).
In fact, even if I swap the meta file after the game is open, the game automatically closes and the launcher shows an error message.
I tried to force-close the launcher process, and the game simply just closes.

When you clicked Launch in their Launcher, your paz folder has to have the original .meta file fresh from their latest patch with even correct dates. If it was modified or from a different time and date, even their own .meta file won't launch the game. If you pressed Start with the modified .meta, the launcher would delete your .meta and you wouldn't have any .meta, forcing you to do an integrity check all over again. I had so much trouble figuring this out initially, but it's the little things that will make it fail to start. Do a file integrity check and let them patch you and then launch the game without doing anything. Exit out, make a copy of the original somewhere else, then perform your mod patch. Save that modified .meta somewhere else. So your bdo directory should contain original .meta, and your desktop (or wherever) has your modded .meta + copy of original .meta, and you've previously started up the game once before all of this. Launch the game like the first time, and after the launcher splash screen with the bdo girl goes away, that's when you can quick swap them. You want to swap them before you actually see the process start. It's a small window of time, but it's not inhumanely possible. Sometimes I have to do it twice, but eventually it works. The only mods I put into my RU client was english patch and this mod.

Again, I did this for awhile up until I stopped playing Ru and moved to NA a month ago. But I'd be amazed if they fixed this.

Last edited:

Ghost2208

Potential Patron
hi i play Black Desert KR, but i have a problem everytime i got a update my game download 43 gb again, when i notice the game is updating i close the launcher and then i retore the files, but still i have to download the game again, some have the same issue?

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Someone please help me
Modifying the file partcutdesc.xml the holes in the body texture does not disappear.
I had previously eliminated the hole in the body.
But now it does not resolve to continue the correction.
AYomxBt.jpg

inOtWY0.jpg

Red moon & Gotha Rensa
Red moon line of code <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_kw_ub_0001.pac</File>
Gotha rensa line of code <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_00_ub_0053.pac</File>
If you delete the above line is a hole in the body occurs.
help ..~

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Someone please help me
Modifying the file partcutdesc.xml the holes in the body texture does not disappear.
I had previously eliminated the hole in the body.
But now it does not resolve to continue the correction.
AYomxBt.jpg

inOtWY0.jpg

Red moon & Gotha Rensa
Red moon line of code <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_kw_ub_0001.pac</File>
Gotha rensa line of code <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_00_ub_0053.pac</File>
If you delete the above line is a hole in the body occurs.
help ..~
Try deleting the shoulder line.
<File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/14_sho/pew_kw_sho_0001.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/14_Sho/PEW_00_Sho_0053.pac</File>

Chagaze

Potential Patron
Hello,
Incredible mod, simple tool, great answer level, THANKS A LOT Black fire!!

Is it possible to improve Transparent Kibelius Armor mod when the armor is half broken?
For the moment for the Kibelius armor, when the durability is low, the transparency is no more effective.
Some exemple, Kib armor for witch, then Kib armor for others

Attachments

• Others max durability.jpg
    Others max durability.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 491
  • Others min durability.jpg
    Others min durability.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 415
  • Whitch max durability.jpg
    Whitch max durability.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 430
  • Whitch min durability.jpg
    Whitch min durability.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Try deleting the shoulder line.
<File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/14_sho/pew_kw_sho_0001.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/14_Sho/PEW_00_Sho_0053.pac</File>

hi. BlackFireBR
As advice
<File> 1_pc / 3_pew / armor / 14_sho / pew_kw_sho_0001.pac </ File>
<File> 1_Pc / 3_PEW / Armor / 14_Sho / PEW_00_Sho_0053.pac </ File>
Lines are also deleted but did not resolve the problem. T_T
I attach a file to use. can you help?
thx

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
21.3 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.