Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (46 Viewers)

Lihime

Potential Patron
wonder why does this happen...
hmph2-jpg.57772

i also patched the latest parcutdesc.xml and erased the line <File>1_pc/22_pkww/armor/9_upperbody/pkww_00_ub_0001.pac</File>
but it seems the problem because the dds and pac file name are different for plum: the pac file name's pkww_00_ub_0001.pac but the dds' pkww_00_ub_0001_01.dds
hmph-png.57773

Attachments

• hmph2.JPG
    hmph2.JPG
    400.3 KB · Views: 1,540
  • hmph.png
    hmph.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,226

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
wonder why does this happen...
hmph2-jpg.57772

i also patched the latest parcutdesc.xml and erased the line <File>1_pc/22_pkww/armor/9_upperbody/pkww_00_ub_0001.pac</File>
but it seems the problem because the dds and pac file name are different for plum: the pac file name's pkww_00_ub_0001.pac but the dds' pkww_00_ub_0001_01.dds
hmph-png.57773
There are 2 definitions of the PKWW_00_UB_0001.pac file in the partcutdesc.xml file.The one you should delete is this one:
part.jpg

Also, the texture file for that armor is PKW_00_UB_0001_01.dds
Only 1 "K" and _01 at the end.
This is the texture you should use with Meta Injector.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
For some reason the recent maintenance just closes my game if I try to run metalinjector

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

MadDogHoek

Potential Patron
It will be pointless extracting that texture since you won't be able to make the game recognize your modified texture.
This message happens when the file you are trying to extract is part of the 8000 files (<2% of the total files) which hashes are not present in the pad00000.meta file and can't be patched using any of my tools.
There is nothing it can be done for those files, trust me, I really tried :/
Okay, Good to know. Thanks for the response and when I get that message again I'll know what's up.

Lihime

Potential Patron
There are 2 definitions of the PKWW_00_UB_0001.pac file in the partcutdesc.xml file.The one you should delete is this one:
View attachment 57774

Also, the texture file for that armor is PKW_00_UB_0001_01.dds
Only 1 "K" and _01 at the end.
This is the texture you should use with Meta Injector.
found it
it is
<File>1_pc/22_pkww/armor/10_lowerbody/pkww_00_lb_0001.pac</File> to be erased
not ub lol

thank you anyway:)

andprece

Potential Patron
Hi. BlackFireBR
Thank you for giving a good item. But I got a question.

Server : KR
Use new update file(partcutdesc_complete.zip) + deleate line(partcutdesc.xml)
but problem. Help
HivtUmN.png

not delete line
1C9bOuZ.png

delete line

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi. BlackFireBR
Thank you for giving a good item. But I got a question.

Server : KR
Use new update file(partcutdesc_complete.zip) + deleate line(partcutdesc.xml)
but problem. Help
HivtUmN.png

not delete line
1C9bOuZ.png

delete line
Yeah...there is no solution for that.
Or you'll have texture clipping, or you'll have mesh cut.The only alternative would be reducing the boob and belly sizes.

Last edited:

LAT

Potential Patron
How do I fix the graphical error where the sleeves of the Weenie Looney Outfit when I remove the lower parts of the armor?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
How do I fix the graphical error where the sleeves of the Weenie Looney Outfit when I remove the lower parts of the armor?
Using the partcutdesc.xml method mentioned in the first page, delete this line:
<File>1_pc/8_pww/armor/10_lowerbody/pww_00_lb_0067.pac</File>

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Is armor swap still woriking? Can I at least play full nude no boots no gloves no inner armor? Been away from a while... played some singleplayer games.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is armor swap still woriking? Can I at least play full nude no boots no gloves? Been away from a while... played some singleplayer games.
Armor swapping is not working anymore.
And yes, you can play full nude with no boots and no gloves, it's one of the options of this mod.

azve

Potential Patron
Actually, it does work on RU. At least, I did it last time I played a month ago. Their launcher works in a weird way, but basically it works like this: After clicking Launch game, it does a hex check or something and expects the correct file. After that check completes it begins to launch the game. In the time between after the check and before the game client loads up, you can switch out the generated .meta file you made beforehand. Unlike NA where you can just leave it in the directory, you have to fool RU's. Make sure you always keep the original .meta file somewhere close because you have to do this switch and bait every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Actually, it does work on RU. At least, I did it last time I played a month ago. Their launcher works in a weird way, but basically it works like this: After clicking Launch game, it does a hex check or something and expects the correct file. After that check completes it begins to launch the game. In the time between after the check and before the game client loads up, you can switch out the generated .meta file you made beforehand. Unlike NA where you can just leave it in the directory, you have to fool RU's. Make sure you always keep the original .meta file somewhere close because you have to do this switch and bait every time.
I tried to do that, I wasn't able to make that work, the game simply doesn't launch when I do this (The process doesn't start).
In fact, even if I swap the meta file after the game is open, the game automatically closes and the launcher shows an error message.
I tried to force-close the launcher process, and the game simply just closes.

st921323

Potential Patron
Good jobs!
But I have a questions,how to take this picture?
2016-04-21_89606328.jpg

I will be grateful for any help you can provide.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Good jobs!
But I have a questions,how to take this picture?
2016-04-21_89606328-jpg.57866

I will be grateful for any help you can provide.
Just mess around with the "Edit Pose" feature in the "Body" menu while creating your character. It just takes a little bit of patience to get that position.
I mainly rotated the legs up and the torso down, spread the legs a little bit and with the arms all straightened up, I rotated the wrists and moved the fingers a little bit so it seems like she's "grabbing".

ortzadar

Potential Patron
Hello,

I would like to thank BlackFirebR, Princess Nicky, Joku, and all the modders i forget for the work and time you're giving us. ( i'm sorry for my bad english)

Here is my first work, based on the Dream Laced Underwear, modified with paint.net. If i look close, the strings are ugly and i will work on them in the future.
I've tried to modify the Vladian without any success.

So just to show you that you are so marvelous to make our game experience so beautiful. Thank you so much

c65UfBn.jpg

24xOWDH.jpg

qJuV2Ug.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.