I don't have the "Version.dat" file (BDO) (1 Viewer)

willy10

Potential Patron
hello everyone! I have a problem installing the nude pack on BDO(Black Desert online). When I want to check that everything is fine, it tells me that the "Version.dat" file is missing. Actually I don't have it, it's the Pearlabyss region SA launcher. My friend has the steam SA version, we both don't. Is there any solution? or do you have the file to send me? I would appreciate it. thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
this is a sdt help channel. i have no idea what a bdo is, a dat is, or a pearlabyss sa is. probable should ask in a channel that would know what your talking about is because i can say us sdt troglodytes don't.

willy10

Potential Patron
this is a sdt help channel. i have no idea what a bdo is, a dat is, or a pearlabyss sa is. probable should ask in a channel that would know what your talking about is because i can say us sdt troglodytes don't.
thank you. They moved my post here for that reason. I'm going to see where I can post my problem in relation to the game. Just in case I already edited the post, to make it clearer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.