Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey,

How would I go about adding the shoulders back to this outfit?

2016-10-21_64258704_zpsaendlun9.jpg
Find out the costume file name, and use the option "3 - Restore a specific Part" and restore the _SHO_ part of that costume.
For example, if the costume file name is PNW_00_UB_0060.PAC, restore PNW_00_SHO_0060.PAC,

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Good news! I've fixed it!

v2.1
- Fixed crash in the character selection menu, after recent KR patch.
- Fixed underwear being removed even if you use the option "Keep All Underwear" with "Keep All Stockings" and any other option different than "Keep All Armors"
- Updated "reference_file.txt" with the latest armors (10/20/2016)
- Removed file checking for files from very early versions of this mod. This prevents you from accidentally deleting files that my File Extractor tool needs.

Note: Don't forget to extract ALL the files, not only the .exe

Download link: Black Desert Online - Resorepless Nude Mod

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Good news! I've fixed it!

v2.1
- Fixed crash in the character selection menu, after recent KR patch.
- Fixed underwear being removed even if you use the option "Keep All Underwear" with "Keep All Stockings" and any other option different than "Keep All Armors"
- Updated "reference_file.txt" with the latest armors (10/20/2016)
- Removed file checking for files from very early versions of this mod. This prevents you from accidentally deleting files that my File Extractor tool needs.

Note: Don't forget to extract ALL the files, not only the .exe

Nice =]

Chronix

Potential Patron
Find out the costume file name, and use the option "3 - Restore a specific Part" and restore the _SHO_ part of that costume.
For example, if the costume file name is PNW_00_UB_0060.PAC, restore PNW_00_SHO_0060.PAC,

When using option 3 and putting in pkww_00_sho_0052.pac she just gets a patch of floor floating arround her legs no shoulder restore.

Pequas

Potential Patron
have same issue, floor floating arround legs but i only use the normal install (1)

Last edited:

Lihime

Potential Patron
images are Delphe Knights costume for all classes
i searched and extracted the dds file from pvw_00_contribute_0110.pac or similar name.
i revised some parts but it seems just not working.
can you make it possible?

Attachments

• 2016-10-22_822018072.JPG
    2016-10-22_822018072.JPG
    573.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 2016-10-22_822022233.JPG
    2016-10-22_822022233.JPG
    519.1 KB · Views: 317

zenden

Potential Patron
Great work with all the options. So far, I've not been able to get the results that I've wanted, but that could just be on my end. All I want to change with this mod is:
Remove Starter armors
Remove Underwear

Should be simple, right? Yet, so far, there is always something not quite right, so please help me out. What exactly will the settings for Underwear / Lowerbody / Stockings effect?

When I have Underwear set to "Remove All", while having Lowerbody / Stockings set to "Keep All", I see those mesh pantyhose on Sorc / Wiz / Kuno / Valk (unless one of them is wearing Underwear, and I have the Underwear hidden in the gear screen). I don't recall having this issue with the older versions of the mod. All I want is to have starter armor removed and underwear removed, all the costumes / higher lvl armors can stay.

Also, with current version 2.2, Valk / Sorc seem to have had a haircut. =)

Chronix

Potential Patron
v2.2
- Fixed floating ground bug of the previous version.
- Added an extra option to the "Weapons" menu: "Remove Bows and Shields when not in use"

Hey,

Thanks for fixing the floating ground but I still can't seem to get the shoulders back.
Im supposed to use option 3 and then type in pkww_00_sho_0052.pac right? (Maehwa Acher Guard)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.