Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Great work with all the options. So far, I've not been able to get the results that I've wanted, but that could just be on my end. All I want to change with this mod is:
Remove Starter armors
Remove Underwear

Should be simple, right? Yet, so far, there is always something not quite right, so please help me out. What exactly will the settings for Underwear / Lowerbody / Stockings effect?

When I have Underwear set to "Remove All", while having Lowerbody / Stockings set to "Keep All", I see those mesh pantyhose on Sorc / Wiz / Kuno / Valk (unless one of them is wearing Underwear, and I have the Underwear hidden in the gear screen). I don't recall having this issue with the older versions of the mod. All I want is to have starter armor removed and underwear removed, all the costumes / higher lvl armors can stay.

Also, with current version 2.2, Valk / Sorc seem to have had a haircut. =)
What you you mean by "mesh pantyhose"?You want to remove all underwear, just the starters armors, but keep the stockings, right?

BlackFireBR//
Here I made a new manual of resopless mod (v2.2) in Korean
Thank you, I updated the link on the first page :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi,
I'd like to change "pew_00_ub_0033.dds", but when I try to extract it with option 4 and using "pew_00_ub_0033.pac" from your other thread, it says that "pew_00_ub_0033.dds can not be found". Other parts of the armor like the "lb" one work however. Am I doing something wrong or is this one of those "encrypted" files?

Thanks for all your work by the way
Yeah, it's one of the files that we don't have access.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is it possible to modify the .pac to use a different .dds file? This would perhaps lead to a bit of a mess, but I really wanted to try something with Karlstein.
Use my File Extractor to extract the .pac file you want.
Open the file with a Hex Editor, and look for the string that has the name of the texture, they are usually right at the beginning:
hex.jpg

Change this to any other texture name that the game has and with the same length as this one. For example, you could change this to PEW_00_UB_0032
The down side is that the texture for the armor PEW_00_UB_0032.pac will be all messed up because you are going to replace it with your modified Karlstein texture.
After this, rename your PEW_00_UB_0033.dds modified texture to PEW_00_UB_0032.dds
Use Meta Injector to patch those 2 files (pew_00_ub_0033.pac and pew_00_ub_0032.dds)

In theory, it should work.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Partcutdesc Generator
Previously I released the "partcutdesc_complete.zip" file, which was a partcutdesc.xml file with all the armors released so far.
The problem is: every time the game adds new armors, I would have to keep adding new lines and releasing new versions each time this happens, otherwise the new armors would suffer from texture clipping.
So I created a program that generates the "partcutdesc_complete" file for you.

Here's the download link: partcutdesc_generator.zip (Resorepless required)

Instructions:
- Extract everything to your "PAZ" folder.
- Run "partcutdesc generator.exe"

If everything goes well, you are going to see this:
"Finished! partcutdesc.xml file size: "

After this you will have your generated file in your "Black Desert Online/character/" folder.

Important:
  • You don't need to patch it with Meta Injector anymore, it does this automatically now.
  • The program will overwrite your partcutdesc.xml file in your "Black Desert Online/character/" folder without prompting.
  • Every time a new armor is released, re-generate your file and do all your changes in it again.

Last edited:

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Trying to fix the clipping on Kylia outfit.

I deleted the lines:
<File>1_pc/7_pvw/armor/9_upperbody/pvw_00_ub_0042.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/7_pvw/armor/9_upperbody/pvw_00_ub_0042_dm.pac</File>
And
<File>1_pc/7_pvw/armor/14_sho/pvw_00_sho_0042.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/7_pvw/armor/14_sho/pvw_00_sho_0042_dm.pac</File>

Still got issues, am I missing some other line?

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
alcaster4242 alcaster4242 set res to remove all armors and lowers, then check the pac dir for the 0042 files. fuck around till you find the right ones. We gotta go old school again here.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
v2.3
- Fixed a permission message problem that poped up if you didn't have the "character" folder created.
- Added helmet back to some armors, even with the "Remove All" option, to prevent characters to appear bald.
- Helmet removal is now limited only to female and the "Remove All" option was changed to "Remove most of Female Helmets"
- Default helmet option is now "Keep All"
- Now after you restore a backup, the file "last_modifications.bin" is deleted to prevent the tool from restoring wrong bytes in the next install.
- If you "Undo last changes", if you use the same option again, it will not repeat the process.
- Fixed stockings not being removed when you had the "Keep All Underwear" option selected.
- Fixed stockings not being kept if you had the "Remove All Underwear" option selected.
- Added a option "8 - Generate partcutdesc.xml file" which creates the same partcutdesc.xml file as my "partcutdesc generator".
- Added a option "9 - Extract a specific file" which allows you to extract any file of the game.

Note: Don't forget to extract ALL the files. New files were added.

Download link: Black Desert Online - Resorepless Nude Mod

Lots lots of changes to the code.
New source code here: src-Resoreplessv2.3.zip

Last edited:

Chagaze

Potential Patron
Use resorepless.exe option "2 - Remove a specific Part" and remove PEW_00_UB_0034_01_dm_hair.dds
Problem with Kibelius armor (being non transparent anymore when torned) solved for me, thanks for your quick answer!
But i think it should be implemented directily in Transparent Kibelius Armor patch.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Nice! Thanks alot for the partcutdesc generator, had the new costumes clipping and i was bracing myself for remaking that file :)

Also yey walk around for textures that can't be injected!

Sunfall

Potential Patron
I kinda wish there was a simple option to remove both starter and lifeskill armors and leave all others.

Jong Park

Potential Patron
After the recent patch in KR, my kunoichi(female ninja) shows like this...
any idea of how to fix??

gWpvp9t.jpg

Also, when I apply "breast sizer" to my KR client, it shows error in 'ranger' section.
3vAnd2A.jpg

do u know any reason??

Attachments

• 2016-10-24_89687374.JPG
    2016-10-24_89687374.JPG
    754.2 KB · Views: 185

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.