Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (47 Viewers)

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
language patch dont cause corrupt file error. I let it patch and never pop up

Strange, are you certain? True it could have been something else on my end, but after getting a corrupt file error after those, a few times in the same circumstances, i rather waste a few minutes restoring a backup and re-installing the mod than wasting nearly half an hour for the launcher to fix it.

hanseok

Potential Patron
I downloaded version 3.4 of Black Desert Nude mode and installed it without error, but when I run the game, the nudity does not apply to the character. I can not apply it even if I turn on the launcher in admin mode.
It is a Korean server. I would appreciate it if you would let me know

Attachments

• 1513239026238.jpg
    1513239026238.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 1513239024559.jpg
    1513239024559.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 1513239023158.jpg
    1513239023158.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 97

BlazingTemptation

Potential Patron
Is it be possible to edit the underwear of the snow flake costume that just got re-released? Because the outfit covers up the underwear, i would like to know if it is possible to edit the snowflake's costume to change that.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
how do i remove pants from mystic?

Personally? I would try and edit the textures, but you could try Suzu fix thing? but you already saw that right? and i have no idea how properly install that, tried that to try remove all the clipping but all i got was a floating head ^_^

By the way Suzu, you said something about removing the meshes to remove the pants in your edits, is it possible to do the reverse? By that i mean, some pants are part of the upper body model/texture, would it be possible to remove the upper body cloths and keep the pants
so we (read: so i) wouldn't have to use "Fix holes on character" thus removing a good part of the clipping? just asking

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
By the way Suzu, you said something about removing the meshes to remove the pants in your edits, is it possible to do the reverse? By that i mean, some pants are part of the upper body model/texture, would it be possible to remove the upper body cloths and keep the pants
It is possible, but mesh is omitted because the waist circumference of pants is not visible part.

TheNameIsDoc

Potential Patron
It is possible, but mesh is omitted because the waist circumference of pants is not visible part.
suzu i downloaded your mod (the last one you updated (Mystic_All regular armor and plus one)) and i do not know how to install it, can i have both mods? i mean meta injector + ropeless without any problem?

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
I removed my mystic pants with the current Resorepless version.

Use the following settings:

5 - Tools
2 - Remove Armor
Browse Files
Armor Files
Mystic
Lowerbody
Then apply these options by moving to the different files and pressing Space to mark them yellow:
HFRCtsa.png

After hitting Enter to Confirm and Apply Changes, you will need to press Install again from the main menu.

Note: Some mystic armors have upperbody textures in the lowerbody category. This will make her tits poke through on two of the in game armor types. I have not seen any issues with her pearl costumes however. But sometimes another mystic player may run by with her tits popped out. Also this does not remove pants/panties from her pearl armors, just her defensive armors.

Cheers.

Edit: I will add screen shots from character creation after my maehwa is done sailing to Ratt.

Last edited:

TheNameIsDoc

Potential Patron
I removed my mystic pants with the current Resorepless version.

Use the following settings:

5 - Tools
2 - Remove Armor
Browse Files
Armor Files
Mystic
Lowerbody
Then apply these options by moving to the different files and pressing Space to mark them yellow:
HFRCtsa.png

After hitting Enter to Confirm and Apply Changes, you will need to press Install again from the main menu.

Note: Some mystic armors have upperbody textures in the lowerbody category. This will make her tits poke through on two of the in game armor types. I have not seen any issues with her pearl costumes however. But sometimes another mystic player may run by with her tits popped out. Also this does not remove pants/panties from her pearl armors, just her defensive armors.

Cheers.

Edit: I will add screen shots from character creation after my maehwa is done sailing to Ratt.
thank you so much

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
BDO beginner and long time Loverslab user here and have to say thanks for this awesome mod. Easy to install and easy to handle.
One question though, although I have altered the body mesh minimums and maximums somewhat (0.00 and 2.00 now, so you can create nicer butts), I can't decrease the size of the tighs of my ranger (and I guess we all agree...they absolutely need to be modified..). In the customization menu the sliders for tighs are already at the minimum, so you are just able to increase the size. Maybe this is default even without the patch.

Any idea?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
BDO beginner and long time Loverslab user here and have to say thanks for this awesome mod. Easy to install and easy to handle.
One question though, although I have altered the body mesh minimums and maximums somewhat (0.00 and 2.00 now, so you can create nicer butts), I can't decrease the size of the tighs of my ranger (and I guess we all agree...they absolutely need to be modified..). In the customization menu the sliders for tighs are already at the minimum, so you are just able to increase the size. Maybe this is default even without the patch.

Any idea?

A fellow Skyrim Modder?! Greetings friend!

Hmmm I edited my Ranger a while back, but can not recall if I had issues with the thighs. I just remember it not looking right and leaving it default in the end. I do find the thighs to thick for my character. I will test it right now.

UPDATE: Indeed for some reason it does not work on my Ranger thighs. =(

Last edited:

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
A fellow Skyrim Modder?! Greetings friend!

Hmmm I edited my Ranger a while back, but can not recall if I had issues with the thighs. I just remember it not looking right and leaving it default in the end. I do find the thighs to thick for my character. I will test it right now.

UPDATE: Indeed for some reason it does not work on my Ranger thighs. =(

Thx for the info, no issue and I agree for giving rangers a nice body you just let it default at best. I doubt that you may improve this mess even with larger minimums, I created now 4 chars and realized that the body meshes from BDO have limits. They soon start to pucker and to break in extremer positions.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Thx for the info, no issue and I agree for giving rangers a nice body you just let it default at best. I doubt that you may improve this mess even with larger minimums, I created now 4 chars and realized that the body meshes from BDO have limits. They soon start to pucker and to break in extremer positions.

Yes. Honestly the BDO body models are very low poly. Especially the hands *shudders*
Also Ranger has square boobs...
ranger_breast_compare.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.