Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Today's update mystic
mFaZk3B.jpg
J9UkIWQ.jpg
GzunhP9.jpg
7MwanDP.jpg
C0GIL00.jpg
h49bttV.jpg
1PPIL8h.jpg

Using a nude patcher will cause the body to eject from the clothes is a specification,
I fix the mesh so as not to ever drown.
All Mystic Regular Armors and Plus One

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Alas! My friend Suzu.
The circlets of Fallen Garzar remain... If they are not in the .dec file you uploaded I am running out of options.
Any suggestions?
Circlet? Horny? If so, _hel is the texture. Please erase with alpha.
Or you can disappear by hide setting in the game lol

F

franckyky21

[QUOTE = "gamejon, post: 161034, membre: 83735"] non je ne suis pas. juste resorepless seulement. et ceci est mes paramètres.

[ATTACH = complet] 67816 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
just try that Life skilll armor: keep all

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
umm i may have missed something as i am not up to date with the mod changes and all but i just wanted to ask, why so much clipping now? i don't remember having this much before....is it because of the 3D unmentionables?

PS: what is the designation for mystic textures? pcw? like phw for Sorceress, pdw for DK etc...
Also, maybe a meta injector problem with the nude skin? i am completely lost ^_^
Thanks

Last edited:

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
Hello everyone!

I ran into one issue using this great program:

I changed the Values of the Breast size (within the recommended range of course) When i hit Install the program crashes right after prompting the first couple of lines.

Everything else works fine, but changing sizes isn't possible for me.

Is there an easy fix?

Sparowe

Potential Patron
How would I set up resorepless so that my Mystic has the 3D boobs and vagina but keeps all the clothes? I have it set right now as off under the settings where it has the options to turn certain classes off and I think that's what's keeping it from applying the 3D options to my character.

EDITED: NVM I figured it out LOL!

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
"The total size of the game client has been reduced to approximately 27 GB." Hmmm I wonder what they did to shrink the client. Hope lower res textures and lower poly models is not what they did...

BlazingTemptation

Potential Patron
Question. Would it be possible to edit the underwear of the snow flake costume that just got re-released? Because the outfit covers up the underwear, i would like to know if it is possible to edit the snowflake's costume to change that.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anybody could tell me the in-game name of this armor set? BDO Fashion hasn't updated their site yet with what the Mystic class looks like wearing the various armor types. Thanks!
bdo-mystic-class-armor-13.jpg

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate

I was going to say that but you were faster ^_^, anyway Loure's Lost armor uses that one too.
I tried to remove the upper armor and leave only the coin belt thing, it turns out the strings holding the “coins” use the same texture as the ones holding the Armour pieces T_T… so I ended up leaving only the leggings, but there are way too much clipping no matter what I do. Even tried suzu fix thing that he/she has in their Outfit and Other Costume Mods page, and it kind of did fix, I mean there can’t be any clipping in the body if you are just a floating head right? ^_^

And I am not dicing Suzu work or anything, just saying, that all. I probably did something wrong

On another note, I can’t seem to be able to replace any skin texture with meta injector, I was trying to replace it with one that had tan lines from another mod… but independently of how I name the file it doesn't change anything… Anyway, at this point it’s probably best if I just wait for things to be updated for Mystic.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I was going to say that but you were faster ^_^, anyway Loure's Lost armor uses that one too.
I tried to remove the upper armor and leave only the coin belt thing, it turns out the strings holding the “coins” use the same texture as the ones holding the Armour pieces T_T… so I ended up leaving only the leggings, but there are way too much clipping no matter what I do. Even tried suzu fix thing that he/she has in their Outfit and Other Costume Mods page, and it kind of did fix, I mean there can’t be any clipping in the body if you are just a floating head right? ^_^

And I am not dicing Suzu work or anything, just saying, that all. I probably did something wrong

On another note, I can’t seem to be able to replace any skin texture with meta injector, I was trying to replace it with one that had tan lines from another mod… but independently of how I name the file it doesn't change anything… Anyway, at this point it’s probably best if I just wait for things to be updated for Mystic.
When there is time I will make a high resolution skin texture so please wait. I can do something else I want ... I can not get there

moka

Vivacious Visitor
angel outfit is kibelius wings, sorc kabaro, ranger gotha rensa(?) pants was used.
Because the size of the bones of the rangers and sorcerer is different, an error arises that the arms protrude over the clothes.
It is necessary to move the center of the clothes according to the body of the rangers.

View attachment 67639
The above clothes are clothes taken from Skyrim.
UNPB LLDing v2.0 Search on Google.
You can get meshes and textures.
and it's not Kibelius
In my memory, maybe Epheria Marine
How do i change skyrim clothes to bdo? also Epheria Marine is universal for all females?

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
When there is time I will make a high resolution skin texture so please wait. I can do something else I want ... I can not get there

No stress take your time, i was merely stating/asking, how explain... see i was using one nude skin with tan lines in my DK and it looked correct, and i tried to do the same for Mystic by renaming it to "pcw_01_nude_0001" didnt work, tried "phw_01_nude_0001" didn't work either.... actually never mind the nude not working, just finished patching the game (another language patch) re-applied everything and and went in game to take a screen to show what i meant...i was like "wtf!!! it works now? the hell!" feel stupid now lol.

Anyway moving on... the clipping... i didnt apply the 3D unmentionables because it makes it worse but its like this in almost everything Mystic

The Clipping:
2017-12-14_263941255.PNG
The edited Armor: (now, and somehow the than lines are working...go figure, as i did the exact same thing yesterday....???)
2017-12-14_263927688.PNG
And my DK
2017-12-14_263680243.PNG

Again Suzo, take your time but thanks all the same ^_^

sebastien

Potential Patron
well im trying to use it as usual but I cant even launch the game now. Says theres corrupt files and the game launcher just shuts down... Seriously needs a update...

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Let the game fully patch, then install the mods. Mod works perfect for me. As always

I second that, some times i get the corrupt files issue even when restoring with a "clean" backup, run the launcher again and let it finish its work and fix the game, just apply the mod afterworlds.

PS: Also pay attention to the launcher, there has been quite a few patches (languages fixes i think, of 100+ Mb each) lately (i counted 3 since yesterday) so once you notice the patch shut down the launcher, restore the backup, run the launcher and let it patch then install the mod again

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.