Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (51 Viewers)

N

Novastar

What the fuck am I doing wrong? I dont want to be naked, but I wouldn't mind removing the underwear or such, none of the clothing options matter, always constantly naked.

edit: I should never mod, I kept forgetting to hit install when i changed my settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

trashwulf

Casual Client
Could someone help me reset the body slider's range to default? After I install the mod, the slider's remain on the default values for every class, except the mystic. On the mystic the range is either smaller or bigger than the default, and I can't stop the mod from modifying these values.

If there any way to keep mystic slider's on default with this mod?

Kreshan

Potential Patron
Upload to blog. please download
can i still download your mods? i didnt find any link in the blog =(

also, question is there any easy way to fix issues liek this :
oCwvbbf.png

i tried fixing with the partcutdesc.xml but i think i dont really understand how it works =(

if possible would someone mod some clothing like that for me? no top/bra only leggins /shy

edit :

is it possible to change the min/max size of the upper back part ?

Last edited:

adolf102

Potential Patron
Hi all,
I have noticed issue with clipping on mysitc and sorc.
  • For mystic is it stocking in Nude underwear.
  • For sorc it is gloves in Lucien Blanc.
Tried without mod installed and no clipping then.
Anyone have any ideas what might be up or how to fix this? (attached pics to demo)

Attachments

• UndertowSorcClipping.jpg
    UndertowSorcClipping.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 183
  • UndertowMysticClipping.jpg
    UndertowMysticClipping.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 186

Lamia

Potential Patron
0.jpg

To. blackfireBR

A new female character Lahn has been released on Korean servers. I want to know when the update will be implemented.

Last edited:
C

coolcat2999

I keep having the Resorepless.exe keeps stop working and closing itself down. I don't know why I can't get it to work, and can't find any fixes online.

Vel

Potential Patron
Hey everyone,

I had a quick question/wondered if anyone could help me out on this:

Trying to make it so the Queen of Hearts underwear for Valkyrie removes the bra/panties but keeps the thigh highs/elbow gloves, i know the thigh highs can be kept with changing the "stocking" setting, but removing the rest also removes the gloves.

Could someone please help me with this, whether it be via resorepless (ideally) or another method?

Thank you.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Just working with the "tools" section to remove/restore single armor pieces. Actually this is a pretty cool feature. It works so lala for Grunil but really great for Heidel Masquerade for example.

Hmm, am I right when I say that underwear outfits like Dream Laced and Le Vladian aren't split into an upper and a lower body piece ? So you can just restore/remove the whole outfit and not just the upper part (I would like to keep the stockings...).

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Just working with the "tools" section to remove/restore single armor pieces. Actually this is a pretty cool feature. It works so lala for Grunil but really great for Heidel Masquerade for example.

Hmm, am I right when I say that underwear outfits like Dream Laced and Le Vladian aren't split into an upper and a lower body piece ? So you can just restore/remove the whole outfit and not just the upper part (I would like to keep the stockings...).

Ok it works, you just need to set "Underwear -> Remove All" and then "Stockings -> Keep All" and it works fine with the Kibelius more transparent option. Seems as if there is a "split" integrated into those Kibelius options, because otherwise it's not possible to get that with the options under "tools". Btw, If you use one of the Kibelius options, the Kibelius "helm" won't show up, you need to "restore" him under "tools".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.