Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Thank You!!

I will try to remake some of your other outfits :)
For angel : View attachment 67633 Its cavaro from sorc loaded for ranger right?
Did you have this issue : (feathers on torso distorted by arm) View attachment 67634

This mod View attachment 67635 - top is cut and retextured Kibelius i belive. What is bottom / pants?

If you will be making more mods in future please share, will check your blog :) , Thank you again.

angel outfit is kibelius wings, sorc kabaro, ranger gotha rensa(?) pants was used.
Because the size of the bones of the rangers and sorcerer is different, an error arises that the arms protrude over the clothes.
It is necessary to move the center of the clothes according to the body of the rangers.

183325hthom8naaoqhohoe.jpg
The above clothes are clothes taken from Skyrim.
UNPB LLDing v2.0 Search on Google.
You can get meshes and textures.
and it's not Kibelius
In my memory, maybe Epheria Marine

A

AimedEye

Does anyone know how can I fix this ? 1512736467785357554230.jpg
The hole in the middle part I tried to fix with "fix holes on character" and nth worked.

jiggu

Potential Patron
After installing the mod today my login screen just turns black. I can see "Home, Forum, Support" links but I can't log in, just black. Removing it and restarting my PC didn't help. Anyone ran into this? Lastest version of course.

Edit: Seems to be a perfectly timed server issue apparently

Last edited:

kimslf

Casual Client
angel outfit is kibelius wings, sorc kabaro, ranger gotha rensa(?) pants was used.
Because the size of the bones of the rangers and sorcerer is different, an error arises that the arms protrude over the clothes.
It is necessary to move the center of the clothes according to the body of the rangers.

View attachment 67639
The above clothes are clothes taken from Skyrim.
UNPB LLDing v2.0 Search on Google.
You can get meshes and textures.
and it's not Kibelius
In my memory, maybe Epheria Marine
Very goooood~~!!!

gamejon

Potential Patron
why my resorepless (v3.4b) cannot save my customize setting? the characters in game always naked even i kept armor, gloves, boot etc. i have install and uninstall until clean for many times, but the result still get naked characters. i just want remove underwear and stockings, but i don't get it.
are there files that need to edit?
thanx

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
why my resorepless (v3.4b) cannot save my customize setting? the characters in game always naked even i kept armor, gloves, boot etc. i have install and uninstall until clean for many times, but the result still get naked characters. i just want remove underwear and stockings, but i don't get it.
are there files that need to edit?
thanx

Show your settings and screen shot. Are you using other mods?

Keaton

Potential Patron
hey i got the file read only problem fixed and was wondering how and where everyone is getting these armor models and such if someone can just walk me through it just send me a message and we can try setting up something because im lost with some of this stuff. for example now im trying to get a model like the ones i saw in chaosjoker's signature like the fox ears and multi tails.

qoller

Potential Patron
Is there any tutorial about how to add certain textures from one outfit to another and merge them? Like adding Kibelius wings to any other outfit? If not, could someone knowledgable give some hints about that, please?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Is there any tutorial about how to add certain textures from one outfit to another and merge them? Like adding Kibelius wings to any other outfit? If not, could someone knowledgable give some hints about that, please?

I think the logic to do this is very similar to armor swapping which we must avoid but I'm not very good at modding so I'm not sure. If you can take kibelius wing and place onto any other armor then you can also do same for whole costume which is what we have been warn not to do.:confused:

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate

I think the logic to do this is very similar to armor swapping which we must avoid but I'm not very good at modding so I'm not sure. If you can take kibelius wing and place onto any other armor then you can also do same for whole costume which is what we have been warn not to do.:confused:

IF I remember correctly armour swapping stopped working because after a certain patch the items got a new ID/address every time the game was run (or something along those lines) instead of a fixed one like we had at the start… which is a shame, I liked to mismatch things.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
IF I remember correctly armour swapping stopped working because after a certain patch the items got a new ID/address every time the game was run (or something along those lines) instead of a fixed one like we had at the start… which is a shame, I liked to mismatch things.

Yes, and the developers implemented this to combat modding. Being able to wear a cash costume without buying it could cut into there income, since that is a huge part of how they make there money on this game.

qoller

Potential Patron

Thought the same, but when I saw those pictures listed above, I thought - maybe... there is a way :P

Well, if it's not possible anymore then feelsbadman

Askulin

Potential Patron
Alas! My friend Suzu.
The circlets of Fallen Garzar remain... If they are not in the .dec file you uploaded I am running out of options.
Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.