Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anybody could help me out with removing the circled textures from these pics? I can upload my DDS files for the outfit that I have already modified. I was able to remove the textures from the arms themselves but I can't seem to figure out how to remove the part on the lower abdomen alone with the half diamond borders that surround it.
2017-12-25_26597194 copy.jpg
2017-12-25_26601082 copy.jpg

The picture above also shows the parts of the arm that I wasn't able to remove. They are the armbands on the forearm, which are now black and I cannot dye them. So I messed up something there because I was trying to remove them completely. I've also marked the diamond band around the shoulder area that I can't remove.

It's been half a year or so since I've used photoshop so I am extremely rusty when it comes to masking parts of a texture. As you can see in the pictures I did a wonderful job removing the parts of the arm, I guess you can say they're see through or silk looking in game. Now I have been trying to remove all the parts I've circled in these included pictures.

If I was to include the actual DDS files for download so that somebody can have my copies of them to work with, how would I do that? I'd be more than willing to email them or try and link them via Google Drive or Megaupload? The only reason I would want to offer them is because they include the already edited files that no longer have the arm textures as seen in the pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to look. Merry Christmas

Kirby123

Potential Patron
I'm kind of curious but how large can you really go with the breast size with this mod? Would love to see examples if that's not too much to ask for.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I'm kind of curious but how large can you really go with the breast size with this mod? Would love to see examples if that's not too much to ask for.

They can go very large problem is that polygon low so the larger the breast the more obvious the polygon and deform unnatural in look. Some angle become sharp or flat.
This old image but it made large. I think I can make even more big but difficult.
TDWmEo6.gif

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
They can go very large problem is that polygon low so the larger the breast the more obvious the polygon and deform unnatural in look. Some angle become sharp or flat.
This old image but it made large. I think I can make even more big but difficult.
TDWmEo6.gif
Big boobs lovers here too...:confused:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Huummmm I maybe also fan when in combo with girl. By itself not so much but see a girl enjoy big cock is wonderful. Also extra big toy is good to watch for me. :rolleyes:
Humm... I maybe also just like girl enjoy a cock. Size not really matter. I see girl like small cock and that I also enjoy too :oops:

RyuSan

Potential Patron
Hey everyone can someone please help me? I'm experiencing issues with Mystic, all the life skills armors + the pants I have holes and clipping everywhere! I have tried many things: restore armor, fix holes, remove armors but nothing! And I'm only having this with Mystic, none of the other classes...
Thanks in advance!

Kirby123

Potential Patron
Ah, thanks for this! Good to know these things....for research. And giant tiddy.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
As sausage said, they can go quite big but the deform factor is there, one of the worst offenders is ranger as the boobs have a square-ish shape, these are what mine look like so far:
Here you can see the mentioned issue with ranger
Try to make them drop down a bit( as in sorc) to fix some of the unnatural torpedo-like shape, there's no "sag" slider so it's a bit limited to what can be done, going too heavy on the frontal slider usually results in weird shapes

Mystic
Back
Valk
Witch

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Here you can see the mentioned issue with ranger
Try to make them drop down a bit( as in sorc) to fix some of the unnatural torpedo-like shape, there's no "sag" slider so it's a bit limited to what can be done, going too heavy on the frontal slider usually results in weird shapes

Mystic
Back
Valk
Witch
[/SPOILER]
lol

T

tessa1

Hey guys. I'm new to modding stuff. I want to use premium qutfit in game. Can i do this with modding tools? Does first page tool can do it? I tried a bit but can't find it. If anyone know how to make it please share with me. Thanks.

nickson555

Content Creator
The 3d mesh of mystic have some sort of neckseam in game.
Is it related to the fact that there is no pab file for the mystic class in the pac to dae tools?
Any ideas on how to fix neckseam on mystic?

I tried to rename suzu's old pkww mesh on pcw and this is the result
39273306432_946acc66db_o.png

suzu Pcw+pkww.pab

38425428565_c5354fb8a5_o.png

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Hey everyone can someone please help me? I'm experiencing issues with Mystic, all the life skills armors + the pants I have holes and clipping everywhere! I have tried many things: restore armor, fix holes, remove armors but nothing! And I'm only having this with Mystic, none of the other classes...
Thanks in advance!
The mod was not updated for mystic.it is xmas its understandable.
Thank's for replying but how am I suppose to do that?
If you open partcutdesc.xml with text editor you will see lots of file references grouped by "CutType" . The file is generated for your resorepless settings, process of fixing holes removes references from that file. Now body will poke out of the outfit when reference for it is missing from partcutdesc * , you would need to added them to your file. You can learn what files to add by extracting the game files or browsing them paz_browser.
Mystic is 16_pcw , basicly reference for every of her files would need to be added under correct group.

As for _ao files those are yellow background files with stuff painted on them , you need to paint them whole yellow. They are used for some underwears to cut the skin underneath (holes), again paz_browser and then use meta injector to add it to the game.

Tools here : Black Desert Online Modding Tools

* can also happen when you got very large body sliders - beyond what devs expected, can't be fixed

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The 3d mesh of mystic have some sort of neckseam in game.
Is it related to the fact that there is no pab file for the mystic class in the pac to dae tools?
Any ideas on how to fix neckseam on mystic?

I tried to rename suzu's old pkww mesh on pcw and this is the result
39273306432_946acc66db_o.png

suzu Pcw+pkww.pab

38425428565_c5354fb8a5_o.png
Mystic body mesh is made so that the body and head overlap the neck. It is a common practice in other games. I actually exported the mystic nude pac and saw it.

nickson555

Content Creator
Mystic body mesh is made so that the body and head overlap the neck. It is a common practice in other games. I actually exported the mystic nude pac and saw it.

I see...
So there is no fix on this overlapping problem unless the developer fixs it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.