Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (15 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So everything is default except the following:

- Butt, Min 1.05, Default 1.15, Max 1.25
- Thighs, Min 1.00, Default 1.10, Max 1.25
- Front Hips and Pelvis, Min 0.80, Default 0.90, Max 1.25
I don't know what to tell you. It is indeed behaving weirdly but I don't know why, the xml files seems fine
Maybe it's the values you choose. Try not mess with the "Default" field values and see how it goes.

caocaoj

Potential Patron
Hallow guys, I want this armor shown to be damaged always weather it is really damaged or not
But just changing the file name and inserting it through meta-inject cannot change it correctly
This file is pkww_00_ub_0061
Can anyone show me how to do it or upload modified file for me to use
Sorry for poor English

Attachments

• NORMAL.jpg
    NORMAL.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 409
  • DAMAGED.jpg
    DAMAGED.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hallow guys, I want this armor shown to be damaged always weather it is really damaged or not
But just changing the file name and inserting it through meta-inject cannot change it correctly
This file is pkww_00_ub_0061
Can anyone show me how to do it or upload modified file for me to use
Sorry for poor English
Put this file in your "Paz\files_to_patch\" folder and run Meta Injector to make the game use it.

Attachments

pkww_00_ub_0061.zip
307.2 KB · Views: 100

dogmeat5

Potential Patron
Hey, I just found this - great mod, good work! Some questions though.

I installed it, changed the slider settings then edited my characters with the 7 day value pack I have active. Since there is patch day tomorrow I uninstalled it to the backup. When I went back to the game some of the slider positions had been moved about a bit - things I had changed but had fallen within what the normal game offered remained edited and things I had altered beyond default slider ranges went back to where they had been originally.

Is there a way to back up the slider modifications from this mod so that each time it's reinstalled it goes to those settings without needing to adjust each character using a value pack/appearance change? If so how (ELI5)

(less important) Is there a way to back up the slider settings from the normal game when the mod isn't in use? So when I uninstalled it and it went to the backup, the back up wasn't the original slider settings it was the edited ones that had fallen within the default range.

If that makes sense?
Two backups, one of the original slider settings unedited for when the mod isn't active and a backup of saved slider settings when it is active so I don't have to keep a value pack active to make changes?

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Is there a way to back up the slider modifications from this mod so that each time it's reinstalled it goes to those settings without needing to adjust each character using a value pack/appearance change? If so how (ELI5)

My sliders remain the same every patch. AFAIK your sliders are saved on your character which is why you should see ppl using this mod if you have your sliders unlocked and they have them set to an extreme.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey, I just found this - great mod, good work! Some questions though.

I installed it, changed the slider settings then edited my characters with the 7 day value pack I have active. Since there is patch day tomorrow I uninstalled it to the backup. When I went back to the game some of the slider positions had been moved about a bit - things I had changed but had fallen within what the normal game offered remained edited and things I had altered beyond default slider ranges went back to where they had been originally.

(less important) Is there a way to back up the slider settings from the normal game when the mod isn't in use? So when I uninstalled it and it went to the backup, the back up wasn't the original slider settings it was the edited ones that had fallen within the default range.

If that makes sense?
Two backups, one of the original slider settings unedited for when the mod isn't active and a backup of saved slider settings when it is active so I don't have to keep a value pack active to make changes?
Well, as far as I know. Once you install the mod again, you should have the exact same visual you have before, no need to change the sliders all over again.
But I get what you're saying. You want you character to look good even when the mod is "off", right? Well I guess you could do this by editing first your character without the mod, and seeing what you like, and then installing the mod, and if you want to go beyond the game's max, increase the "Default" value and check in game, if the body part has gotten bigger, without moving the slider.
I'm not 100% sure this is going to work though, but it's worth a shot.
The backup thing you mentioned, it doesn't work that way. When the mod is uninstalled, the game uses it's original files to set the min default and max settings for each body part. Anything other than that would require the mod to be applied so the game look in the game's root folder (under gamecommondata/customization/) for the .xml files with the names starting with "customizationboneparamdesc". So that's your only two options I'm afraid: Unmodded game or modded game.
Any chance of an optional Futanari addon to this mod? Preferably one that gives the woman realistically proportioned penises? Preferably of the clitoral variety.

http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/z/Zezka/195433/Zezka-195433-Futa_types.png
WHATHAFUUUK

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
They want the penis model to be available for female characters. xD

Btw, I followed your recommendation of leaving the Default slider numbers and just tweaking the Min/Max numbers. The in-game sliders work fine so there's definitely something going on with the Default value setting.
Goo to know. Maybe I shouldn't allow people to change them in the next versions to prevent problems.
Thanks for the feedback

Evil Book

Potential Patron
Well, as far as I know. Once you install the mod again, you should have the exact same visual you have before, no need to change the sliders all over again.
But I get what you're saying. You want you character to look good even when the mod is "off", right? Well I guess you could do this by editing first your character without the mod, and seeing what you like, and then installing the mod, and if you want to go beyond the game's max, increase the "Default" value and check in game, if the body part has gotten bigger, without moving the slider.
I'm not 100% sure this is going to work though, but it's worth a shot.
The backup thing you mentioned, it doesn't work that way. When the mod is uninstalled, the game uses it's original files to set the min default and max settings for each body part. Anything other than that would require the mod to be applied so the game look in the game's root folder (under gamecommondata/customization/) for the .xml files with the names starting with "customizationboneparamdesc". So that's your only two options I'm afraid: Unmodded game or modded game.

WHATHAFUUUK
So that is a no?

MrBojingo

Potential Patron
welp, i think i broke something. lol. after today's patch i uninstalled the mod so that the game can upgrade to the new version due to maint. But it still detected corrupted files. So i was like, fine, i already uninstalled, i'll let the game repatch. So after it was finished patching, i loaded the mod and let it install.. which was different from usual. it spent like 20-30 min patching when it usually only takes seconds. After it was done, it showed an error of 2 files that failed to patch, but said it was done. So i loaded the game, and it said there was corrupted files, so i guess i'm repatching again. So i'm wondering if this is just due to a new patch or not.

Edit: Seems it was just a hiccup on my part. After re-downloading the mod, letting game repatch itself, and then letting the mod patch the game again, things are working smoothly again. I dont know what that was. Maybe it messed up because i uninstalled the mod before loading up the game? that's the only thing i did different.

Last edited:
T

TRNFloyd

welp, i think i broke something. lol. after today's patch i uninstalled the mod so that the game can upgrade to the new version due to maint. But it still detected corrupted files. So i was like, fine, i already uninstalled, i'll let the game repatch. So after it was finished patching, i loaded the mod and let it install.. which was different from usual. it spent like 20-30 min patching when it usually only takes seconds. After it was done, it showed an error of 2 files that failed to patch, but said it was done. So i loaded the game, and it said there was corrupted files, so i guess i'm repatching again. So i'm wondering if this is just due to a new patch or not.

Edit: Seems it was just a hiccup on my part. After re-downloading the mod, letting game repatch itself, and then letting the mod patch the game again, things are working smoothly again. I dont know what that was. Maybe it messed up because i uninstalled the mod before loading up the game? that's the only thing i did different.

I don't think you messed up loading the game. I'm having the same issue right now. I uninstalled the mod, let the game patch, reinstalled, corrupted files, deleted the file check twice after that and still got corrupted files. Letting the filecheck do its thing since its only gonna take like 20 mins. Good to know simply reinstalling the mod will make things go smooth, but pretty sure today's patch messed something up.

I'll edit this reply if something goes wrong after filecheck.

P

petranilla

Same thing has happened to me. It was the first time I actually remembered to uninstall before patching too, lol...
I will let the game patcher run file check (takes for bloody ever on my end, ugh) and download the new version that I see was uploaded today.

Edit
Yep, that worked perfectly. Everything is back to normal, my custom sliders are where they should be too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camille

Potential Patron
It's doing the same for me. I not know how to do this kind of stuff so i'll just play without it till someone posts something here that makes easy to fix ^_^

I followed instructions as to other peoples on here and it does not say "clear" on the patcher which I assume that means it not work lol. So i not know how to make it work so i remove completely. Once I remove this from my PC the game patches and works. I think I'll just have to not use this so I can play. if this get fixed or gets a update or instructions how to make work again, I'll use again :)

Last edited:

Lela

Potential Patron
Well the failure is pad00000.meta isnt in the paz-directionary. This is while the game is corrupt.
Black Desert wont found it.
And now new install of the game and wait until BlackFire will be so kind to change the mod...
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.