Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Joew

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR hey bro, it isn't working. I'm using SA and it always says that the game is corrupt and fails to do the patch. I even can't click play on launcher. Could you fix it, please? This is the best mod! Thank you!!!!

mdarm

Potential Patron
Everything is working fine here on EU servers with version 3.2, so you know BlackFireBR, thanks for that great mod.:wink:

Zarad

Potential Patron
Having a little weirdness, not sure I fully understand the mod. When changing customization, what's the order you do things in? Is it;

Customize > Uninstall > Install
Uninstall > Customize > Install
Uninstall > Install > Customize

Also, I had a remove Ornamental Knot on my DK, after the recent update my Ornamental Knot is there but my Kriegsmesser is not. Went into Paz and customize was set to remove knot, not the krieg, changed again but still the same issue. I'm just gonna allow both cuz w/e but still :o

Joew

Potential Patron
Having a little weirdness, not sure I fully understand the mod. When changing customization, what's the order you do things in? Is it;

Customize > Uninstall > Install
Uninstall > Customize > Install
Uninstall > Install > Customize

Also, I had a remove Ornamental Knot on my DK, after the recent update my Ornamental Knot is there but my Kriegsmesser is not. Went into Paz and customize was set to remove knot, not the krieg, changed again but still the same issue. I'm just gonna allow both cuz w/e but still :o

When I used it on the past, and it was working, you just need to Customize first and after install. Only if the game updates, you have to first uninstall the mod, update the game, customize what you want and install it again. I think it still the way, but for some reason, now, it isn't working on SA version, its corrupting the game files =(

V

vac333

well this is not working at all, every time i click to run the resorpless.exe, it disappears and i get the Windows can not access the specified device error message :/ hope i did not just infect my PC

TehPenguin

Content Creator
You probably have installed balck desert in a program files folder which resoreples cannot make changes to.

Ridiculous assumption on your side. How could it possibly have so many downloads and be so frequently discussed if it were just a virus.

H

Henry Shim

you don't have smaller nipple ver?
when i ware sin terrna for DK... can see the areola

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can't really fix the SA version right now because I have the Bronze Package, so I can't really launch the game until... whenever the Bronze Package players will be allowed to play the game..
But have you guys tried applying the patch after the launcher closes, but before the game launches?
That would be my strategy to try to find a workaround for this.
If that works, I can make the mod hold right before it patches the game, and once you click the "Iniciar" button, you press any key in resorepless.exe to patch your game quickly.
Anyway this would be only a temporary solution. I might have a better solution for that once I can actually launch my game.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Hi blackfireBR
Good mode tools are always good to use.

Is it possible to extract and re-compress the pac data associated with the animation?
Greetings
Surprising motion
Smile, etc.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hi blackfireBR

Is it possible to extract and re-compress the pac data associated with the animation?
Greetings
Surprising motion
Smile, etc.
you got some nice mods there, any place where to find them? or just private use?

nickson555

Content Creator
pc user and server is KR
Xbox is my blog address
I would say u have got the most innovative Black Desert mods on ur blog
On your blog u even have TERA Akasha long robe imported in black desert online!!!
Can't wait to see u share that Tera costume mod!
First time to see someone import other game costumes into BDO!!!
I would say that the appearance of Tera outfits/gears are much better than Black Desert ones.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I would say u have got the most innovative Black Desert mods on ur blog
On your blog u even have TERA Akasha long robe imported in black desert online!!!
Can't wait to see u share that Tera costume mod!
First time to see someone import other game costumes into BDO!!!
I would say that the appearance of Tera outfits/gears are much better than Black Desert ones.
Blog?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi blackfireBR

Greetings
Surprising motion
Smile, etc.
I think using my PAZ Browser you can extract all the animation files from the game (Under "character/motion/"), and then you can inject it into the game, using Meta Injector.
Let me know if you think we really need to recompress the .paz file, because we kind of have a way to do that, but it's not implemented yet.

And also, your outfit modifications are very impressive. You could create a new thread and share them with us. I'm sure a lot of people will really enjoy using them.

Askulin

Potential Patron
Firstly to thank you all for your work. You have changed the way the game is played (most of the time we do not play anymore, we just stare at the boo...errr characters).
One request if I may. Has anyone with talent (I have none) removed the white bits (covering the breasts) from the sorceress's Lucien Blanc armor? If so, can you share so I can use with resorepless?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.