Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (31 Viewers)

baishun

Potential Patron
Also loving the Censorship Removal a lot! I can't imagine how much work it was to go through and pull individual pieces out of outfits like that, but it's a vastly improved and yummier experience with that feature (not where I can run full nude when I play, plus hints of yum are somehow tastier than actual yum, mostly lol ). Thanks so much for all your hard work!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Also loving the Censorship Removal a lot! I can't imagine how much work it was to go through and pull individual pieces out of outfits like that, but it's a vastly improved and yummier experience with that feature (not where I can run full nude when I play, plus hints of yum are somehow tastier than actual yum, mostly lol ). Thanks so much for all your hard work!
Haha, thank you for your appreciation. It was indeed a lot of work, looking through each armor, and then each pac file, to find out the ones I could remove, and then if it wasn't the whole .pac file I could remove, I needed do edit the texture and cut only the part corresponding to the part I wanted to remove. But it was worth it, I made it specially for people like you who really enjoys the idea of not having your character naked all the time, but once in a while being able to take a look at the "yummy" parts, as you said xD

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Any chance of adding a txt/ini option similar to the files to remove, but for files to ignore?

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Is it possible to remove the bra/chains from the Rakshande chest (pww_00_ub_0088) while leaving the dangling parts at the waist and the neck piece intact? Texture edits are leaving a translucent image of the metal parts for me. :frown:

Cyane

Potential Patron
Dv71wtm.png
53HKIcb.png
VXXW4US.png

You only have to adjust the UV joints
The image above is the unmodified original mesh.
The line is out there

I reinstall the whole game and this is my "unmodified" mesh T_T
Untitled.png

can you attach the 5 unmodified head pac file?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Any chance of adding a txt/ini option similar to the files to remove, but for files to ignore?

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Is it possible to remove the bra/chains from the Rakshande chest (pww_00_ub_0088) while leaving the dangling parts at the waist and the neck piece intact? Texture edits are leaving a translucent image of the metal parts for me. :frown:

Yes, you can do it very easily

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 tried that, still had a translucent bit showing up where the metal parts are. certain angles and lighting its easily seen. might just be my settings though

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 tried that, still had a translucent bit showing up where the metal parts are. certain angles and lighting its easily seen. might just be my settings though
If the transparency remains like a fringe, it is effective to paint the RGB channel black as well as the alpha channel.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I'm experiencing an odd issue where after patching and loading into the game to edit my character, the sliders for Height and Body Shape are defaulted to minimum (far left of the slider bar). Moving these sliders has no effect. Additionally, separate body part sliders do not have an effect on the character and every slider option seems to be locked.

I have tried:

- Deleting the Character folder in the game directory
- Deleting Resorepless and copying it in again
- Deleted my old meta file and recreated a new backup and installing options again
Can you post screeshots of you body's max default and min values for each setting in the resorepless "Change body parts max size" option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.