Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I'm trying to modify some of my files in the Remove Armor Option in the 5-Tools but i keep getting a msg saying failed to locate pad00000.meta and thats its either in the wrong location or another program is running that is using it, but i don't have another program open and it only happens on Remove Armor
- Are you running as administrator?
- Is it the steam version?
- Does installing the mod work?
- Does this happen even if you close the program, open it back again, and go straight on doing this?

Axxses

Potential Patron
- Are you running as administrator?
- Is it the steam version?
- Does installing the mod work?
- Does this happen even if you close the program, open it back again, and go straight on doing this?

yup running as Admin not playing on steam the mod works and after many attemps of opening and unchecking the (read-only) box in the pad00000.meta it still doesn't work i've also unchecked the (read-only) box in the Patcher_resources to see if that would work but unfortantly it doesn't and its only on Remove armors too every other tool feature works fine

fseffsef

Potential Patron
ok i wasn't running the program as an administrator but it made no differance as the armor still dosen't show i did what you said and the only thing that i noticed was that the number from the meta file status was the same not +1 hope this helps

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
ok i wasn't running the program as an administrator but it made no differance as the armor still dosen't show i did what you said and the only thing that i noticed was that the number from the meta file status was the same not +1 hope this helps
Did you restore a backup before you re-apply the mod? Did the Meta File Status said "clean" after you restored the backup?
can you post a screenshot of your settings, and tell me how many files it says it's going to patch and which game region is your game?
All of this can help me finding the root of the problem.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
yup running as Admin not playing on steam the mod works and after many attemps of opening and unchecking the (read-only) box in the pad00000.meta it still doesn't work i've also unchecked the (read-only) box in the Patcher_resources to see if that would work but unfortantly it doesn't and its only on Remove armors too every other tool feature works fine
Thanks for the explanation.
So, what option are you using to remove the armor?
  1. Tools->Remove a file->Browse files
  2. Tools->Remove a file->Manual Inform file names
  3. Tools->Remove a file->Remove files listed in "removed_armors.txt"
When does the message appears? When you select the file you want to remove, or before that?

fseffsef

Potential Patron
Did you restore a backup before you re-apply the mod? Did the Meta File Status said "clean" after you restored the backup?
can you post a screenshot of your settings, and tell me how many files it says it's going to patch and which game region is your game?
All of this can help me finding the root of the problem.
ok so yes i restored to a backup and re-applied thr mod and yes it said clead. it sais that it's supposed to patch 3896 files and for my region i guess it's eurpe
ad my settings
Untitled.png

i play as a ranger if that helps

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Well that went right over my head. :rolleyes:
Delete the edge around the vertex where black spots appear so that the texture does not distort. To the extent possible. Delete edges and delete orphaned vertices. After that save with triangle preservation as dae with autodesk_collada option. Please open the saved dae and see. Edges different from the original are made in the deleted part. This changes vertex color, black spots disappear.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Delete the edge around the vertex where black spots appear so that the texture does not distort. To the extent possible. Delete edges and delete orphaned vertices. After that save with triangle preservation as dae with autodesk_collada option. Please open the saved dae and see. Edges different from the original are made in the deleted part. This changes vertex color, black spots disappear.
It is also an idea to use lod1 with vertices and edges less than lod0. I thought that the hint was enough, but I wonder if I taught it too much ...:cool:

Axxses

Potential Patron
Thanks for the explanation.
So, what option are you using to remove the armor?
  1. Tools->Remove a file->Browse files
  2. Tools->Remove a file->Manual Inform file names
  3. Tools->Remove a file->Remove files listed in "removed_armors.txt"
When does the message appears? When you select the file you want to remove, or before that?
Using 1. Tools->Remove a file ->Browse File-->class-> and then i can select which type of files i wanna see (upperbody,lowerbody,shoulders, etc) once i select one of those it gives me that msg "failed to locate pad00000.meta, btw a sorta diffrent question where is pad00000.meta file suppose to be? is it suppose to be in the Paz file with all the other pad0000# or in a diffrent folder? cuz currently on my end its in the Paz folder with all the other pad0000# files

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Using 1. Tools->Remove a file ->Browse File-->class-> and then i can select which type of files i wanna see (upperbody,lowerbody,shoulders, etc) once i select one of those it gives me that msg "failed to locate pad00000.meta, btw a sorta diffrent question where is pad00000.meta file suppose to be? is it suppose to be in the Paz file with all the other pad0000# or in a diffrent folder? cuz currently on my end its in the Paz folder with all the other pad0000# files
Yeah, it was supposed to be inside your "Paz\" folder just like you said.
I really don't know what's causing that since here it works just fine doing what you said.
What I can suggest is to write the name of all the files you want to remove and save them inside the files "patcher_resources\removed_armors.txt", separating them by commas, and using the option "Tools->Remove a file->Remove files listed in "removed_armors.txt"

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
ok so yes i restored to a backup and re-applied thr mod and yes it said clead. it sais that it's supposed to patch 3896 files and for my region i guess it's eurpe
ad my settings
View attachment 63266
i play as a ranger if that helps
You were right, there was a mistake in my code.
Thanks for helping tracking it down, I would never find out if it wasn't for your screenshot.
Just released a new version with that fixed:

Resorepless v3.2d
- Fixed "Remove Starter Armors" option removing all armors
- Updated quickbms scripts with the changes made by Garkin: Now all the files that were unreadable after you extract them in the previous versions, are now readable.
- "Remove Free Armors only" renamed to "Remove Non-Cash shop Armors only"
- Added a missing censorship removal damaged texture file for Tamer outfit (The dragon something)

Download: Resorepless v3.2d.zip

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
I'm sorry if I missed something, but I can't find any explanation of the new menu item: censorship removal. What does that do, exactly?

baishun

Potential Patron
I am as well. I get that message exactly 21 times during installation. It appears to be calling the "patcher_resources\texture\" part of the file path twice when looking for those files?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

Thank you Suzu! I have a word file where I save all of your advice. :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
m7rkWvR.png
[/IMG] View attachment 63286

It's not working for me latest version. :/ i'M tried remove read only, but same problem.

i get the same problem

I am as well. I get that message exactly 21 times during installation. It appears to be calling the "patcher_resources\texture\" part of the file path twice when looking for those files?
Fixed it:

v3.2e
- Fixed censorship files failing to be copied if "Censorship Removal" setting set to Medium or High

Download: Resorepless v3.2e.zip

I'm sorry if I missed something, but I can't find any explanation of the new menu item: censorship removal. What does that do, exactly?
Change the "Censorship removal" setting to anything other than "Keep All" and you'll se the explanation pop up right in front of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.