Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Firstly to thank you all for your work. You have changed the way the game is played (most of the time we do not play anymore, we just stare at the boo...errr characters).
One request if I may. Has anyone with talent (I have none) removed the white bits (covering the breasts) from the sorceress's Lucien Blanc armor? If so, can you share so I can use with resorepless?
Extract this .zip file to your "files_to_patch\" folder (Assuming you have Meta Injector already extracted to your PAZ folder) and run meta_injector.exe to inject the file.
You will probably have to "fix holes" for that armor.
Using resorepless, go to Tools->Fix holes on character->Manual Inform file names" and type:
phw_00_ub_0085.pac

Attachments

phw_00_ub_0085_dds.zip
428.5 KB · Views: 115

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Long time no see.
First, I checked the extraction of paa.pab.pac file using paz browser v1.4.
As far as I know, the extraction extensions of animation are most impressive with fbx or obj files.
Using IndigoDesert's PAC <-> DAE conversion tool, modeling could be extracted and corrected.

Do you know the conversion tool for animated paa files?
If possible, can use dance animation in the game

And
I will try to make it easy to share the changes in the costume made.
I think it is hard to understand how to use the 3d tool (3damx, blender, etc ..) with text and some pictures

I also do not speak English very well. lol
Enable Google Translate

Askulin

Potential Patron
Dear BlackFireBR,
Thanks for the upload. I am much obliged.
No holes remain after your instructions.
There are only the strings on her back but these persisted after I used the tool to manually inform the names...
No major problem though. Thanks

Darklord_Zeref

Potential Patron
So I think I let the game update with the mod installed and now the game launches but when I try to select a server I get an error and am unable to select any servers until I hit random server and then it says connection with the server was lost and the game closes. Any help?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So I think I let the game update with the mod installed and now the game launches but when I try to select a server I get an error and am unable to select any servers until I hit random server and then it says connection with the server was lost and the game closes. Any help?
I think this is probably not related to the mod. Probably a server issue or a connection issue.
Try again later and see how it goes.

BlazingTemptation

Potential Patron
Black fire im sorry to annoy you but is it possible to make it so that i have nude mod whenever i wear costume? Or vise versa?? My kids love running around my room and i don't want kids to be seeing nudity even in graphics. But i don't want to turn on and off this mod every time. Thank you.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Long time no see.
First, I checked the extraction of paa.pab.pac file using paz browser v1.4.
As far as I know, the extraction extensions of animation are most impressive with fbx or obj files.
Using IndigoDesert's PAC <-> DAE conversion tool, modeling could be extracted and corrected.

And
I will try to make it easy to share the changes in the costume made.
I think it is hard to understand how to use the 3d tool (3damx, blender, etc ..) with text and some pictures

I also do not speak English very well. lol
Enable Google Translate

I really like your mods! Those devil wings are the bomb!

I would love to be able to add models and clothing into Black Desert Like you have.

I understand completely you want your mods for yourself (I feel similar, especially for things for my personal characters), but if you can share some tips on how you have accomplished what you have it would help us make our own.

I am doing a 3Dsmax course online and hoping I can figure out how to mod better. If I can figure it out I plan on making a tutorial. But I have to learn first lol.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Black fire im sorry to annoy you but is it possible to make it so that i have nude mod whenever i wear costume? Or vise versa?? My kids love running around my room and i don't want kids to be seeing nudity even in graphics. But i don't want to turn on and off this mod every time. Thank you.
You can use the "Remove Starter" option for everything that way your character will only be nude when you remove all the equipment, or when you see someone with the starter/rebar armor on.
If you want to make a specific armor to be your "naked armor", use the "Keep All" settings for everything, apply the mod, and then later go to "Tools->Remove a file->Browse files->PAC files->[YOUR_CLASS]->Upperbody" and find the file name of the armor you want to make "invisible" and patch it.
Do the same thing for the "Lowerbody","Shoulder","Gloves","Boots","Cloak" if you want it to be completely naked.
If you need help to find which file name is the one corresponding to which armor, use PAZ Browser

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Really don't know what you guys are talking about the SA version not working.
I'm playing it right now with all my mods installed and it's working just fine.
Are you guys still having trouble with it?
Have you tried troubleshooting like I said on the first page?

Ellesia

Potential Patron
Is there any chance a modification that gives female characters penises exists or is being worked on here? A futa version, basically?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there any chance a modification that gives female characters penises exists or is being worked on here? A futa version, basically?
Look at suzu's thread
yqxSGuW.jpg

Futanari sisters lol
vRntx0l.jpg

BlazingTemptation

Potential Patron
Im sorry to annoy you once again but it seems like that keep all part for the armor and others aren't working. At first, i installed the whole mod. Then after trying it out, i wanted to change the nude mod to certain armor. However when i changed the mod settings to keep all for every single settings, and changed the gender to female only, nothing happened. Is there a new thing i need to do to apply the new changes to the game? Thank you.

BlazingTemptation

Potential Patron
I was able to choose 1 outfit and used that 1 outfit as nude outfit. However i cannot seem to get the underwears to dissapear... Any help on that please?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hi suzu.

PAA <-> FBX or OBJ or ETC... conversion
ex) PAC <-> DAE conversion tool

There seems to be texture extraction from .paa
Now I am also looking for it. Let's tell you when I find it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.