Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

semphis

Potential Patron
Long time no see, BlackFireBR BlackFireBR . I didn't even have enough time to play BDO.
I'm very glad that you are still going on great works.
I will have an overseas business for almost 2 years from next month.
I'm looking forward to seeing you and your works after those 2 big years, lol.
Catch you later, dude.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu seems like she knows how to edit models. I mean: those dildo horse saddles didn't come out of nowhere... or did they?
stopped updating pactool, but I found a way to do it. The explanation is troublesome, so just a hint. Lod 0, lod 1. Lod 2 normal mesh, medium low mesh, low mesh Square face, triangular face Corrada is a file system Sony made for games. Triangle the face by default. UV editing is mandatory to prevent spots

Last edited:

rebeccaMT

Potential Patron
I absolutely LOVE This mod! Are there plans to allow us to customize the pubic hair of the other classes? I'd like more finer control over that! Thank you again for developing these AMAZING tools!

jinzhanyu

Potential Patron
hello, i tried to use this mod, but it seems like didn't work on me? After i installed, i run the game and nothing happened.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
just for clarification sake, its fine to reinstall the mods after a new patch, right?
Yes. In fact, you have to do that, because you have to re-apply the changes to your new updated file.

Long time no see, BlackFireBR BlackFireBR . I didn't even have enough time to play BDO.
I'm very glad that you are still going on great works.
I will have an overseas business for almost 2 years from next month.
I'm looking forward to seeing you and your works after those 2 big years, lol.
Catch you later, dude.
Haha, thanks man. I actually enjoy way more programming than playing the game, so it's fine ^^
Have a nice business trip, man! This here it's only going to get better and better.

I absolutely LOVE This mod! Are there plans to allow us to customize the pubic hair of the other classes? I'd like more finer control over that! Thank you again for developing these AMAZING tools!
Thank you, I appreciate it :)

So... about that. The game loads the same texture for the "Sorceress/Valkyrie/Maehwa/Kunoichi/", so it's kinda impossible to customize the pubic hair for each of them.
But I have an idea. Not sure it's gonna work, but I'm gonna give it a try.

hello, i tried to use this mod, but it seems like didn't work on me? After i installed, i run the game and nothing happened.
Try moving your game to your desktop, applying the mod, and move back to where it was before, if you want, or leave it there and run it from there.

jinzhanyu

Potential Patron
Yes. In fact, you have to do that, because you have to re-apply the changes to your new updated file.

Haha, thanks man. I actually enjoy way more programming than playing the game, so it's fine ^^
Have a nice business trip, man! This here it's only going to get better and better.

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

So... about that. The game loads the same texture for the "Sorceress/Valkyrie/Maehwa/Kunoichi/", so it's kinda impossible to customize the pubic hair for each of them.
But I have an idea. Not sure it's gonna work, but I'm gonna give it a try.

Try moving your game to your desktop, applying the mod, and move back to where it was before, if you want, or leave it there and run it from there.

Sry, my English is not very well, what do you mean by moving to the desktop? i bought this game from steam, did you mean that i should move whole game from my steamapp to driver C - desktop?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Sry, my English is not very well, what do you mean by moving to the desktop? i bought this game from steam, did you mean that i should move whole game from my steamapp to driver C - desktop?
Oh, for steam it's kind of different;
Right click the game in your Library, go to Properties, open the tab "Local Files" and click on "Move Install Folder" and set it to your desktop.

Apparently a lot of steam user are having folder permission problems when using my mod, so the easiest way to fix it, is doing this. But I'll try to see if I can find a better way.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
stopped updating pactool, but I found a way to do it. The explanation is troublesome, so just a hint. Lod 0, lod 1. Lod 2 normal mesh, medium low mesh, low mesh Square face, triangular face Corrada is a file system Sony made for games. Triangle the face by default. UV editing is mandatory to prevent spots

Well that went right over my head. :rolleyes:

erohakase

Potential Patron
I've been trying to figure out which files specifically are the ones to modify to get the effect of "Censorship Removal: High" but only in Witch. I checked the censorship removal files folder but I don't see any that correspond to Witch. Is it something you add to partcutdesc?

fseffsef

Potential Patron
So i try ti install the files but it says that "Failed to open the file "patcher_resources\texture\censorship_removal_files\pdw_00_lb_0001_dec"" and i don't know why that is cuz the file is there and it's not checked as read-only

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So i try ti install the files but it says that "Failed to open the file "patcher_resources\texture\censorship_removal_files\pdw_00_lb_0001_dec"" and i don't know why that is cuz the file is there and it's not checked as read-only
Sorry, I made a mistake in the last version (v3.2b).
Here's the new version with that fixed:

v3.2c
- Fixed censorship removal files failing to copy.

Download: Resorepless v3.2c.zip

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I've been trying to figure out which files specifically are the ones to modify to get the effect of "Censorship Removal: High" but only in Witch. I checked the censorship removal files folder but I don't see any that correspond to Witch. Is it something you add to partcutdesc?
The files removed to achieve the "Censorship Removal = High" for the Witch are:
"pww_00_lb_0001.pac",
"pww_02_lb_0001.pac",
"pww_02_lb_0002.pac",
"pww_02_lb_0003.pac",
"pww_03_lb_0001.pac",
"pww_03_lb_0002.pac",
"pww_03_lb_0003.pac",
"pww_03_lb_0004.pac"

fseffsef

Potential Patron
Ok so the program works now the only problem is that it removes all my armor no matter how i customize it. Is that supposed to kappen?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Ok so the program works now the only problem is that it removes all my armor no matter how i customize it. Is that supposed to kappen?
Okay, try this:
1 - Are you running "resorepless.exe" as administrator? If you are, go to step 2, if not, try it.
2 - Use "Uninstall Options->Restore backup" and restore your latest backup.
Re-apply the mod with your new settings. If that doesn't work, go to step 3
4 - After you select your options, and go back to the menu and select "1 - Install", when the message appears:
Code:
------------- All set -------------

229 file(s) will be patched.
Foe example.

When it's done patching, does the "Meta file status: " is displaying the same amount of files + 1?

Let me know if it isn't so I can troubleshoot this better.

This is not supposed to happen, but a few people have already experienced this issue.

Axxses

Potential Patron
I'm trying to modify some of my files in the Remove Armor Option in the 5-Tools but i keep getting a msg saying failed to locate pad00000.meta and thats its either in the wrong location or another program is running that is using it, but i don't have another program open and it only happens on Remove Armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.