Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (31 Viewers)

spawn90

Vivacious Visitor
oh ok would u be able to show me your sliders if you can i would like to make them bigger but when i try to it does nothing

TehPenguin

Content Creator
If you have a value pack active:
1. go into a safe zone (a city)
2. Press F4
3. Click on Customizing -> Body
LoPhZ2.jpg

4. Select a breast and adjust the 3 sliders to your liking.
mEsiAh.jpg

If you don't have a value pack you can only do this in the character creation menu. Also make sure you adjust the maximum values to like 2 or 2.5 in the resorepless mod if you want really big breasts.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
lVVeTQ4.png

Completed wearing on all of the saddle (Recent updates are unknown)
There are 19 types of saddle in all.
Only the skeleton saddle I changed my taste slightly lol

I have not checked the size and position.
There are things that I do not own, so there are a lot of it ...
Ignore even if there is a complaint lol
19 kinds of obscene saddles
Uploading

spawn90

Vivacious Visitor
Oh ok well the maximum one I try with 2.5 nothing happens but when I change the default to a higher the breasts change to a bigger size also in game i tryed the sliders i cant seem to get it right as it looks weird when i do it for some reason

spawn90

Vivacious Visitor
I also noticed the when I changed it for some odd reason the valkery has bigger boobs then any other character

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Adjusting the values in resorepless should not change the size of your characters body parts unless the preset you use has been created by someone with adjusted sliders as well.

As far as the shape goes - you just have to play around with the sliders. Setting all to maximum will almost always yield a weird shape.

wolf404

Potential Patron
Sorry if I missed this somewhere else in the thread, but is there any way to change the model or skin of the witch/wiz pet to something more interesting?

X

Xantexhunter

I followed the instructions on page 1 and everything installed great. Issue is I cant customize anything. I wanted to keep all armors and remove all underwear, but when I log into the game everything is removed, armor, underwear, etc.

No idea what I'm doing wrong. Please help.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
ok seems to be a lot of confusion about something that's not really too complex so here it is
1. Resorepless allows you to put the sliders beyond their default limits so it will only work if you use the character customization option in the game when creating/editing a character using a customization cupon or using a value pack(you can get a 1 day one with loyalties which should be enough)
2. After creating the character those values are saved and are character-bound so even if you mod the limits if the values are those of the vanilla client you won't see changes
3. To be able to make the body parts bigger increase the "MAX" value in resorepless and then go to character editing and increase the slider
4. the "DEFAULT" values the body has can be also modified but only work for a couple races like Valk/Maehwa so when you create a character or they pop in after they appear on your screen they would have those values (only until they load entirely in-game since other people have values). This is only the values the game puts on the characters at the beginning ie: the look they have after selecting the class without any changes done
5. if your "MAX" value isn't too high there won't be much changes, try setting it up to 3-5 if you really want to see major changes, just beware it can be a bit trickier to get the shape you want using the sliders only, try dragging with mouse instead
6. yes you can also make the values really low to make them even smaller than they can be by lowering the "min" values, can go even negative so your choice
7. If a person also has the sliders mod installed too and your character values are within the limits he/she chose the changes will be visible for this person (already tested with a friend)
8. People without the mod CAN'T see modded sliders, their clients can only render shapes up to their limits in the vanilla client
9. If you really want a more in-depth customization option or bigger/smaller values than resorepless can offer use the old modded .xml files method, just get the files and put them inside the "files to patch" folder of metainjector, this way you can change more specific values as you wish, this must be done manually for each slider/class so it's a lot longer but still pretty simple to do
there may be more things i forgot to mention but these are some of the more frequently asked, feel free to add to the list if you want

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
I followed the instructions on page 1 and everything installed great. Issue is I cant customize anything. I wanted to keep all armors and remove all underwear, but when I log into the game everything is removed, armor, underwear, etc.

No idea what I'm doing wrong. Please help.

run resorepless as admin and press "2" this goes to customize, in here make it a say

1 - armor : Keep all
2 - Underwear : remove all or remove starter
3 - censorship removal : keep all
4 - gloves : keep all
5 - boots : Keep all
6 - helmets : keep all
7 - stockings : keep all
8 - lifeskill armors : keep all
9 - gender : what you want the edits on.

this will make it Only remove the underwear

TehPenguin

Content Creator
I'm just gonna paste what you sent me as a private message, just for the record:
man please help me i cant aply this mod of than lines in kunoichi but i can activate in all other class... help me please

It turns out the file association has changed since the last time I checked and now Valkyrie, Sorceress, Kunoichi and Maehwa share the same body texture file. Just save it as phw_00nude_001.dds and it will work. I will update the template in a minute.

Something I noticed after felipe asked me for help and I thought I'd share. The pBw file is now Tamer only, it seems.

Last edited:
M

mercs000

run resorepless as admin and press "2" this goes to customize, in here make it a say

1 - armor : Keep all
2 - Underwear : remove all or remove starter
3 - censorship removal : keep all
4 - gloves : keep all
5 - boots : Keep all
6 - helmets : keep all
7 - stockings : keep all
8 - lifeskill armors : keep all
9 - gender : what you want the edits on.

this will make it Only remove the underwear
I have similar issue to the one you responded to, but I've already tried both this and uninstalling to previous backup and nothing changes. I've tried various other settings and everything is just fully nude. I've also tried pressing installation again after making changes and it just keeps staying with the default original settings(everything off but helmet).

edit: Just had to run resorpless as admin to get the changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Axxses

Potential Patron
can there be an update that includes the Strikers Awking weapon? i'd like to turn off the weapon... I kinda hate how clunky and unnecessarily big it is

B

BloodWolf

Question: Is there any way you can just do topless only with this mod cause there are certain armors that the undergarments show that kind of bugs me?*

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is there any attempt to modify the softness of the breasts?
I want to have a softer breast
That is not possible. Not that I'm aware of.

can there be an update that includes the Strikers Awking weapon? i'd like to turn off the weapon... I kinda hate how clunky and unnecessarily big it is
That can be done. Will do that for the next version.

Question: Is there any way you can just do topless only with this mod cause there are certain armors that the undergarments show that kind of bugs me?*
Making a topless only would require a lot of work. It would require editing the texture of each underwear and removing the top part, using the method described on the first page.
Anyone can do it, actually. If you really want it, you could give it a try.

Axxses

Potential Patron
so resorepless is saying this to me now when i try to remove textures

Failed to open the file "pad00000.meta"

This can be caused by the following reasons:
- The file is not located in the right location
- The file was accessed by this program in another menu and it wasn't closed (if that's the case, restarting the program can solve this issue)
- The file is opened in another program
- The file is set to read only (Right-click the file, go to "Properties" and uncheck the box "Read Only")

The program will try to proceed without that file, but it will most likely not work properly

Press any key to continue . . .

it was working fine a moment ago now i can't get it to work... how ever only the Browse feature works but the remove textures/fix holes/recover don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.