Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (31 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
9ICDQ7U.png
Bc1KLot.jpg

Pleasant saddle that became a topic somewhere someday lol
Since the version update of the nude mesh is over, I made it rough
Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D mods - Solid Vagina, Nipple by Suzu
uploaded

Last edited:
T

Toolfan95

Hey, has anyone been able to get this working on the Steam version of the game? Just wondering if it's possible.

P

peterpetersilie

just a small question, what does "remove only free armor" do? Does this refer to cash-shop vs non-cash-shop armor or what does it mean? Because if it does, it certainly didnt work for me :/

Captnawesome

Potential Patron
No.
suzu had some modded NPCs somewhere back in the thread, or in my other thread, I don't remember.
If I can find them, I'll try to include it in the next version.
Yeah, much appreciated if you could, I was just curious if they were included or not. I figured it would be a completely different data file then PC characters

Zarad

Potential Patron
Hiya, having a little bit of an issue, totally new here. Basically regardless of what options I change, everyone is naked, and I don't exactly want that. I just want my character, and only sometimes, to be naked. I've started and restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled and changed all the options and hit confirm after and nothing seems to have changed :( I'm probably just doing something wrong, any advice?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the problem with my options not applying, they seem fine now! The only thing is that I still really only want this to apply to my character. I see that applying it only to underwear does that... but only in safe zones. Advice?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hiya, having a little bit of an issue, totally new here. Basically regardless of what options I change, everyone is naked, and I don't exactly want that. I just want my character, and only sometimes, to be naked. I've started and restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled and changed all the options and hit confirm after and nothing seems to have changed :( I'm probably just doing something wrong, any advice?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed the problem with my options not applying, they seem fine now! The only thing is that I still really only want this to apply to my character. I see that applying it only to underwear does that... but only in safe zones. Advice?
I'm not sure I understand you, but let me try to guess.
You want only you character naked, and nobody else. And only sometimes, right?
Unfortunately you can't make only your character naked. All the players share the same model as yours, so everything you apply to your character, will be applied to the others.
The closest you can get to what I'm guessing you want, is to set all the options to "Remove Starter", so only when you unequip all your armors (or people that still have the starter armor on) will be naked.
Let me know if you need further clarification.

Kage

Potential Patron
Anyway we can do it for like costumes or something? I'd still like that stat buff for the armor ofc. Maybe I'n not understanding it right though lol.

Zarad

Potential Patron
I'm not sure I understand you, but let me try to guess.
You want only you character naked, and nobody else. And only sometimes, right?
Unfortunately you can't make only your character naked. All the players share the same model as yours, so everything you apply to your character, will be applied to the others.
The closest you can get to what I'm guessing you want, is to set all the options to "Remove Starter", so only when you unequip all your armors (or people that still have the starter armor on) will be naked.
Let me know if you need further clarification.

Ok, you pretty much answered my question, sorry if it originally came off confusing. I'll play around with the mod some more and if I decide I want to actually keep it, I'll definitely donate :) Thanks!

Lostblade

Potential Patron
View attachment 54666
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User-made costume mods
Some users in this thead made very nice looking outfit modifications, using texture editing.
To install any of them, do the following:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content from the .zip file to "Black Desert Online\Paz\"
2 - Download any of those armors bellow.
3 - Extract all the files you download from this armor mods to "Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\"
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe" located in your "Paz" folder and select "Run Injector".

Dark Knight - Release Armor

Dark Knight Awakening Armor

Winter Costume - All Classes (KR Only) by Kenith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are there any more like these?? Dark Knight one is great, just wondering if there's a link out there to every single costume / class.. :P
It's such a difficult process to manually search/edit all the costumes in that Meta-injector / Paz Browser.....

Bassicaly what I'm looking for is more of these .zip files with all the required files that work with the meta-injector. (Extract and Install ready)

Last edited:

Captnawesome

Potential Patron
Just finished up downloading and patching BDO and uploading the mod, and I got to say, AMAZING my good sir! I'm enjoying every customization, just one question, why don't the breast jiggle?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Are there any more like these?? Dark Knight one is great, just wondering if there's a link out there to every single costume / class.. :P
It's such a difficult process to manually search/edit all the costumes in that Meta-injector / Paz Browser.....

Bassicaly what I'm looking for is more of these .zip files with all the required files that work with the meta-injector. (Extract and Install ready)
Those are basically all I could find that people posted in this thread, or at least those are the most relevant ones.
Kenith is the guy that is mostly doing those mods these days, and now the Moderator a new thread just for him :
kenith's Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mods
PrincessNicky use to do something similar in this thread, but they are not working anymore (Technically you can make them work, you just have rename the textures to their original names and inject it):
NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods

I'm making a new version of PAZ Browser that it's gonna make all this process of searching the textures/file names of an armor so much easier.

Just finished up downloading and patching BDO and uploading the mod, and I got to say, AMAZING my good sir! I'm enjoying every customization, just one question, why don't the breast jiggle?
Thanks a lot! I appreciate you stopping by to post that ^^
What do you mean the breast don't jiggle? It's built-in the game. My mod doesn't change anything regarding body physics.
Have you tested if that happens even without the mod installed?

Captnawesome

Potential Patron
Those are basically all I could find that people posted in this thread, or at least those are the most relevant ones.
Kenith is the guy that is mostly doing those mods these days, and now the Moderator a new thread just for him :
kenith's Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mods
PrincessNicky use to do something similar in this thread, but they are not working anymore (Technically you can make them work, you just have rename the textures to their original names and inject it):
NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods

I'm making a new version of PAZ Browser that it's gonna make all this process of searching the textures/file names of an armor so much easier.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate you stopping by to post that ^^
What do you mean the breast don't jiggle? It's built-in the game. My mod doesn't change anything regarding body physics.
Have you tested if that happens even without the mod installed?

Yes I have, I noticed that they only sway left and right a little bit in character creation when I move her quickly back and forth but nothing when going up and down, could just be how the game physics are unless I've made them so big that they just freeze up lol. Any recommendations to get them to have some full-ish motion? Or at least up and down like when riding a donkey/horse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.