Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (22 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Yes I have, I noticed that they only sway left and right a little bit in character creation when I move her quickly back and forth but nothing when going up and down, could just be how the game physics are unless I've made them so big that they just freeze up lol. Any recommendations to get them to have some full-ish motion? Or at least up and down like when riding a donkey/horse?
That's a very complicated thing to do. You are gonna have to tweak the game animations. All I know about that is the game's animation files have the .paa extension. But how do edit them, I have no idea.
Just a quick question, does the slider mod work on males at all?
In theory, it should work. The mod patches the male files as well and I believe they have some "fields" in common. Those should work just fine. The files are "customizationboneparamdesc" xml files located in "gamecommondata/"

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Greetings... i have a small question, you see, i have been e bit out of the loop lately regarding BDO and this mod, im using the 3.2 version of this mod but every time there is a patch/maintenance there is corrupted files, even after restoring it to a clean state using the mod...something im doing wrong?

PS: still getting this with DK
2017-06-15_181837658.PNG

Zarad

Potential Patron
Getting crashes, a lot. No error message, just the moment I log onto my character I get about 2-10 seconds and then freeze and total crash. Is this a known issue with this mod? If so, anything I can do?

Captnawesome

Potential Patron
That's a very complicated thing to do. You are gonna have to tweak the game animations. All I know about that is the game's animation files have the .paa extension. But how do edit them, I have no idea.

In theory, it should work. The mod patches the male files as well and I believe they have some "fields" in common. Those should work just fine. The files are "customizationboneparamdesc" xml files located in "gamecommondata/"

I figured as much which is why I was just asking if you know of someone else's work that could possibly play with those animation files. I looked further into it and as it turns out, BDO creators apparently "nerfed" the animation down quite a bit. Its a shame really, I wonder if someone out there still has the original animation files. Any thoughts?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
To shake the breast up, down, left and right, realize it by retracting with the wall behind.

Pactool is only change of mesh. Skinning by model does not apply. It is because update has stopped. Animation will do any game (naturally also 3DCG software) it will be executed in a separate file. There is no patcher that will unpack the file.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
NaeRei NaeRei its best to make clean beckup yourself after patch, If you see the game patching close it asap, restore beckup after its done make new beckup and run mod. Here and then i get corrupted file (like once a month) but i don't think its mod fault its game f up itself as it would happen to be before i started using mod too...

That DK issue - the armor shown is edited - pants gone and some arm armor but partcutdesc is not corrected.

Regarding jiggle it looks to be animation based and i don't think anyone has clue how to edit those.

MrBojingo

Potential Patron
does anyone know if there's any mods that modifies the witch's robes? Those robes seem to cover everything. I mean, i can ask the program to remove the armors, but it gets kind of stale when everyone is running around with nothing on. So i'm mostly just content with just me going around in skimpy outfits. So i'm wondering if anyone has any mods that skimpifies the witch robes.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
does anyone know if there's any mods that modifies the witch's robes? Those robes seem to cover everything. I mean, i can ask the program to remove the armors, but it gets kind of stale when everyone is running around with nothing on. So i'm mostly just content with just me going around in skimpy outfits. So i'm wondering if anyone has any mods that skimpifies the witch robes.
KcTGxjO.jpg
TlNin4C.jpg
4kqRcJ0.jpg
QzCfT8b.jpg
6ZFhcvt.jpg
R3BSMVr.jpg
QEi95iM.jpg

Witch is a wizard and shared texture.
Robe does not replace ...
Upload to thread top Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu
This is it

K

Kumatanchi

Im having trouble with the body size mods, Im changing things but nothings actually being applied. I did the whole editing a current/ making new character to but still nothing

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Im having trouble with the body size mods, Im changing things but nothings actually being applied. I did the whole editing a current/ making new character to but still nothing
did you change the "Max" in resorepless? also which version, is ti inside the "paz" folder?

Cyane

Potential Patron
2017-06-15_561544273.JPG

does anyone have any idea why my maehwa neck texture? it is just not matching the chin and lower neck
btw I think completely uninstall the mod
sorry for my broke english

Last edited:

XBlode

Potential Patron
I have the Resorepless Nude Mod 3.2 install after an BDO update that triggered the BDO file checker now is telling me that my account key was invalid but the updated Resorepless Nude Mod keeps getting blocked and it still not letting me use it and I did try using the new Meta Injector Reloaded 2.0e to fix the checker but its still not working plus the Injector is having problems with Suzs mods like parts of the bodies have gone invisible after installing it and the men's skin mods. Don't know what to do so I'll just wait for now and see if there is a fix later.
NA servers

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 63036
does anyone have any idea why my maehwa neck texture? it is just not matching the chin and lower neck
btw I think completely uninstall the mod
sorry for my broke english
I think that it is because the boundary between the normal map of the head and the normal map of the modified body is reflected. It may be good to restore the normal map of the body to original It is a texture with _n.

Cyane

Potential Patron
I think that it is because the boundary between the normal map of the head and the normal map of the modified body is reflected. It may be good to restore the normal map of the body to original It is a texture with _n.

I think I have revert back to original, am I missing something?
I don't think I have the original normal map to restore.

Last edited:

spawn90

Vivacious Visitor
How do i know if the breasts are bigger in size do i go higher in % or lower i dont understand and in anther part i see censored like keep all or low med or high what does that do as well thanks if u could help me with it the would be great this is the first time i am using this for my game so i don't know how to make breasts bigger

TehPenguin

Content Creator
To make breasts bigger after adjusting the sliders in the mod you need to have an active value pack or create a new character. The mod doesn't make the breasts bigger, per say, it only widens the "range".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.