Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
so resorepless is saying this to me now when i try to remove textures

Failed to open the file "pad00000.meta"

This can be caused by the following reasons:
- The file is not located in the right location
- The file was accessed by this program in another menu and it wasn't closed (if that's the case, restarting the program can solve this issue)
- The file is opened in another program
- The file is set to read only (Right-click the file, go to "Properties" and uncheck the box "Read Only")

The program will try to proceed without that file, but it will most likely not work properly

Press any key to continue . . .

it was working fine a moment ago now i can't get it to work... how ever only the Browse feature works but the remove textures/fix holes/recover don't
Same on my end, three files can't be accessed, 2 partcut and the meta pad file ;_;

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If someone is strugulling on finding the File Name of any armor in this thread, you might want to check out my latest update for my tool "Paz Browser":
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NEW* PAZ Browser / File Extractor v1.4
Greetings everyone!

I just want to let you guys know that I've just released a new version from my "Paz Browser" that can be extremely useful for people that look up this thread.

Now with the tool has built in ALL the Outfit, Armor and Underwear names present in the Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations thread, and some more that I added recently (It has all the NA Outfit Names released so far and plus some I found at BDO Fashion)

pac_names2-gif.63186

The tool also allows you to sort the files by "Most Recent" files, so if they release a new outfit, you can easily find you the file name because it should be one of the first.

Also, If you have at least 2 backups in your Paz folder, the tool compares the files that are present in your previous backup, with the ones that are present in your game right now. The newest files that were added in the newest update, are sown as Yellow:
new_files-gif.63181

Download links and some more details of all the other new features added to this tool can be found here:
Black Desert Online Modding Tools

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Question, what would happen if I modify the mesh file by fully deleting all its faces/vertex/vertices and then use that "empty" mesh file as a replacer? (without taking into account patcut, imagine all body parts are displayed by default).

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Question, what would happen if I modify the mesh file by fully deleting all its faces/vertex/vertices and then use that "empty" mesh file as a replacer? (without taking into account patcut, imagine all body parts are displayed by default).
Even if the mesh is completely deleted, nothing happens because the mesh exists in the original file.
If you leave a face in the mesh, you can change it

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Tis nothing much, but I achieved to delete faces of the mesh and properly have it ingame (tis rebar/none armor lb, normally it comes with shortpants and the shirt is down all around).
(I iz trying :3)
(and yes, I haven't touched any of the texture files)

Attachments

• 2017-06-25_700107029.JPG
    2017-06-25_700107029.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 372

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Tis nothing much, but I achieved to delete faces of the mesh and properly have it ingame (tis rebar/none armor lb, normally it comes with shortpants and the shirt is down all around).
(I iz trying :3)
(and yes, I haven't touched any of the texture files)
Did you forget to wear pants and trousers and went out?lol

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Pant is back, removed part that was in the dick way... belt got put upwards but the ring got a bit distorted...
Question now is if I keep the short pants or not.

Attachments

• 2017-06-26_784918787.JPG
    2017-06-26_784918787.JPG
    310.2 KB · Views: 142

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Pant is back, removed part that was in the dick way... belt got put upwards but the ring got a bit distorted...
Question now is if I keep the short pants or not.
There is also a way to make it by using lod01 or lod02 and save it to lod00.

C

Caugryl

Hi,
I keep getting this error when I'm using resorepless. Basically I first go through and patch everything, it all works fine. Then I use meta injector to inject all of the files I wanted (basically just all of suzu's creations from another thread), and everything shows up correctly and works just fine, save for some holes in the basically all the characters. So I run the hole fixer tool. I don't know which files are(nt) affected, since I've basically changed all armor for females, so I just select all files in the browse files section. The first few times the hole fixer runs, it works fine, but after a few times (like one class worth) it runs into errors opening and modifying both cutpartsdesc.xml and pad00000.meta. The cutpartsdesc.xml it is able to skip, but when it hits the pad00000.meta error, the application hangs up and I have to close it.

From this point on, resorepless will no longer fix any holes or install itself because it keeps hitting this error. So I am forced to go through the troubleshooting section, delete cutpartsdesc.xml, pad00000.meta, and revalidate my game files to restore them. Then I repeat this process.

I don't know if this information helps, but it also asks me (while patching) if I want to overwrite the cutpartsdesc.xml, but it doesn't give me time to input my answer and just skips it.

This seems like it could be a bug, but is probably just user error. What should I do to fix this?

auxy

Potential Patron
Hello, thanks for the help earlier in the thread. I'm having an issue on my Sorceress where she always has dark tights on. It doesn't seem to matter what sort of pubic hair setting or underwear removal settings I pick. Is this a known issue?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi,
I keep getting this error when I'm using resorepless. Basically I first go through and patch everything, it all works fine. Then I use meta injector to inject all of the files I wanted (basically just all of suzu's creations from another thread), and everything shows up correctly and works just fine, save for some holes in the basically all the characters. So I run the hole fixer tool. I don't know which files are(nt) affected, since I've basically changed all armor for females, so I just select all files in the browse files section. The first few times the hole fixer runs, it works fine, but after a few times (like one class worth) it runs into errors opening and modifying both cutpartsdesc.xml and pad00000.meta. The cutpartsdesc.xml it is able to skip, but when it hits the pad00000.meta error, the application hangs up and I have to close it.

From this point on, resorepless will no longer fix any holes or install itself because it keeps hitting this error. So I am forced to go through the troubleshooting section, delete cutpartsdesc.xml, pad00000.meta, and revalidate my game files to restore them. Then I repeat this process.

I don't know if this information helps, but it also asks me (while patching) if I want to overwrite the cutpartsdesc.xml, but it doesn't give me time to input my answer and just skips it.

This seems like it could be a bug, but is probably just user error. What should I do to fix this?
Try deleting these files, under the folder "patcher_resources\":
  • resorepless_patcher_state.bin
  • resorepless_latest_modifications.bin
  • partcutdesc_removed_armors.txt
  • red_markers_partcutdesc.bin
This will make resorepless go back to it's original state, like you've never executed it before.
No need to go through all the trouble of re-checking your game all the time.
In order to prevent the "partcutdesc.xml" file patching, you have to "Unselect All" files you have selected when "Fixing Holes" (Just press A in the menu and then confirm the apply to make that happen). But if you delete the the files I mentioned before, they will be all unselected already, so you don't have to do this.

Hello, thanks for the help earlier in the thread. I'm having an issue on my Sorceress where she always has dark tights on. It doesn't seem to matter what sort of pubic hair setting or underwear removal settings I pick. Is this a known issue?
Do you have the option "Remove Stockings" also set to"Remove All" as well?
The dark thighs are the stockings.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Oh that would explain why all my attempts at editing 3d models has failed.

Yeah and even then you run into a lot of problems, especially if you are not experienced with 3D software already. I was trying to learn just for modding BDO, and I gave up because the tools really need to be updated. I was seeing more experienced modders failing and felt it might be a waste of time until someone can update the tools. Now I fear that might not ever happen since Ingido Desert seems to be gone :(

It does not help that there is no detailed tutorial on how to successfully edit the models correctly and get them to work in the game without graphical errors or texture spots, invisible parts ect.

I use 3D max and mudbox. I can get the models in the game, but they have weird black spots on them. I also wanted to add more detail to some parts (the hands are really ugly and low poly), but do not know how. I know it is possible because of what other people have done.

Do share if you figure it out.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Suzu seems like she knows how to edit models. I mean: those dildo horse saddles didn't come out of nowhere... or did they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.