Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I am having trouble with the Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool section in the first post.

I went through the section step by step and edited the Tamer nude model (pbw_00_nude_0001) to the very end where it says put the file in the "files_to_patch" folder, and I ran the injector after resorepless. There was no errors, everything appeared to have worked; however, I don't see the new model when I go to character creation. It's just the normal nude tamer model.

Any idea what is happening? How can I fix this?
Are you installing Resorepless Nude Mod after you have injected the textures? If you are, Resorepless is overwriting your textures. Meta Injector should be the last thing you do before you open the game.
If everything else fails. Manually copy your pbw_00_nude_0001.dds files to "Black Desert Online/character/texture/" before launching the game.

so i'm relatively new to this particular mod, and when it comes to modding, i feel a little overwhelmed. Specifically when doing the advanced stuff. I had no problem installing the basic nude mod and getting the expanded boobs to work, but at some point, i'm going to want to get some edited armor. Because lets be honest, having everyone run around in the nude gets boring after a while. But my problem is that i suck at model editing.

So with that said, does this mod edit armors for us? or do we need special programs and knowledge to manually edit the armors? Because i tried editing an armor on skyrim and things did not end well. The furthest i could go was deleting parts of the armor. But that was a long time ago and i dont remember what i did. So i'm wondering if there's a simple method with doing it here.

Also, i noticed that there's an option to remove files of particular armor sets. Does this mean if i remove a particular armor set, then that armor set will still load in the game and not be 'invisible'? Because i'd like to have some armor sets still show in the game (specifically skimpy ones).
What you can do relatively easy with my tools is to do exactly what you said you managed to do before, which is deleting a certain part of the armor, but editing the texture alpha channel.
A complete tutorial on how to do do this can be found in the first page, under the title "Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures"
You can also paint the armor in a different color by editing the textures.
But if you want to actually add polygons to the armror, like adding a new piece, or editing the 3D model of any part of the armor, then you're gonna have to use the PAC_to_DAE_Converter_v2.zip ,which also has a tutorial in the first page on how to use it, under the title "Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool" but it only doesn't teach you how to do 3D Editing because I don't know anything about 3D editing. But as far as converting to a readable format, and then re-importing it to the game, the first page got it covered.

About the "Remove a armor" option in this mod:
If you remove the armor by using the options to remove a .PAC file, the game will load a different 3D model instead of the actual armor, and this 3D model has a invisible texture, so it's like there's nothing there.

If you remove the armor by using the option to remove textures, the game will load a invisible texture over the armor model and it will appear invisible.

But all of those two options delete the whole armor. Like if you set to delete the upper body part, the full top part of the armor will be gone.

Let me know if I didn't answer any of your questions exactly the way you wanted to know.

sowutbruh

Potential Patron
is there any current way that lets me use a costume (that only i can see, ofcourse) , without actually buying one?
trying to snipe one off the market is practically impossible :(

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
is there any current way that lets me use a costume (that only i can see, ofcourse) , without actually buying one?
trying to snipe one off the market is practically impossible :(

While I haven't tried it, I would suspect you can simply swap file names. Of course I don't know the inner workings of the game on top of knowing only a little about game development, but ultimately in the code there is some sort of association between an item and a model and/or texture to represent the item. If you take the model and texture from item A and rename it as an item B, I would suspect you see item B will use the same model and texture as item A.

Three Things about this:
  1. This should be possible considering we can alter textures and models and inject them back into the game. See the first post here Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod.
  2. I haven't tried this so it may not work.
  3. I could be misunderstanding how game development handles this stuff, and thus this may not work.

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
Are you installing Resorepless Nude Mod after you have injected the textures? If you are, Resorepless is overwriting your textures. Meta Injector should be the last thing you do before you open the game.
If everything else fails. Manually copy your pbw_00_nude_0001.dds files to "Black Desert Online/character/texture/" before launching the game.

Well then... The first post only specified putting the pac into the files_to_patch. After adding the dds, I got a change where I had the default nude model, except the nipples and vagina were missing. After that I found there was a typo in my dae_to_pac.bat. After fixing that I lost my torso, pelvis, arms and hands.

Wonder what happened there.... I'm mainly trying to adjust the breast size of the tamer nude model since you can't do it in the in-game mechanics.

EDIT:
This just got more weird... I tried importing my new dae that I got from exporting the changes, and the model magically changed. You can see a really weird part in the red box. I've had this issue before too... Perhaps I should try a different 3d editor.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Z

Zuulist

Добрый день.

Пишу здесь потому, что не знаю куда ещё можно написать, а также потому, что длительные поиски в интернете результата не дали. Искренне надеюсь, что мне помогут.

Пожалуйста, кто нибудь, выложите файлы текстур всех доспехов боссов из игры. Или их точные названия.

А именно текстуры:

- Шлема Гиаса;

- Доспеха Красного Носа;
- Доспеха Дренвня;
- Обуви Маскана;
- Наручей Бхега.

Ну если кто знает, то и новых босс вещей, что появились после патча камальсивы.

Хочу на них сделать моды, ну или на крайний случай пустые текстуры. А то устанавливаю обнаженный модификацию, а персонаж всё равно ходит одетый.

Google translation:

Good afternoon.

I am writing here because I do not know where else I can write, and also because long-term searches on the Internet have not yielded a result. I sincerely hope that they will help me.

Please, someone, lay out the texture files of all the armor of the bosses from the game. Or their exact names.

Namely the texture:

- The helmet of Geas;

- Red Nose Armor;
- Armor of Draenevnia;
- Shine Maskana;
- Brac's Bracers.

Well, if anyone knows, then the new boss of things that appeared after the Kamalsiva patch.

I want to make fashion for them, well, or for an extreme case, empty textures. And then I install a naked modification, and the character still walks dressed.

Sorry for the translation, but I do not know much English.

nickson555

Content Creator
Well then... The first post only specified putting the pac into the files_to_patch. After adding the dds, I got a change where I had the default nude model, except the nipples and vagina were missing. After that I found there was a typo in my dae_to_pac.bat. After fixing that I lost my torso, pelvis, arms and hands.

Wonder what happened there.... I'm mainly trying to adjust the breast size of the tamer nude model since you can't do it in the in-game mechanics.

EDIT:
This just got more weird... I tried importing my new dae that I got from exporting the changes, and the model magically changed. You can see a really weird part in the red box. I've had this issue before too... Perhaps I should try a different 3d editor.

View attachment 62693
The only softwares that can import those dae correctly are 3ds max/maya.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Because I was asked about Karlstein's lb
In addition, everyone also shows you how to remove the panties with a screenshot.
m8pmFd2.png
7UWRMWe.png

panty ↑
KiVmzU7.png
10iIeCO.png

stocking ↑
xyEmM13.png

Since there is no alpha channel in the panty texture, add it to the layer and fill it with black.
yFK8QZJ.png

If you want to remove stockings
Because there is an alpha channel in the stocking texture, fill it with black

Texture is shared with rangers.
pew_00_lb_0033 ←panty
pew_00_lb_0033_dec ←stocking

kokobrainz

Potential Patron
So, is it normal to have no crotch on a number of the costumes now? I installed the newest version with the censorship set to anything but none has things like vixen armour crotch missing etc... Is this currently in dev or is this an error my side?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So, is it normal to have no crotch on a number of the costumes now? I installed the newest version with the censorship set to anything but none has things like vixen armour crotch missing etc... Is this currently in dev or is this an error my side?
Maybe something went wrong when patching your .meta file. Try restoring a backup so the "Meta file status" says "Clean" and re-apply the mod. If that doesn't work. Post a screenshot with your settings so I can try to replicate the issue so I can fix it.

kokobrainz

Potential Patron
Ima do a fresh install of the game, i think there was an old version that got deleted without removing using the app. Will reinstall entirely and see if that fixes it

kokobrainz

Potential Patron
Ok so have reinstalled game and resorepless and still has the issue.

Issue:
The vixen armour for the kunoichi loses the crotch area now that the censorship removal gets rid of the pants.
For full durability, the tamer has a crotch area but the kunoichi does not. Upon reducing the armour durability to lowest, the crotch for the tamer is also removed. Below is the screenshot of the look.
upload_2017-6-10_20-5-50.png

Also, noticed that with the censorship removal, the stockings on the karlstein come back on lowest durability for ranger, sorceress and kunoichi but not others with the witch "underwear" part disappearing on lowest durabilty.

Screenshot of settings below:
All is set as shown with no body modifications and the kibelius set to semi-transparent
upload_2017-6-10_20-2-19.png

Let me know if you want any other information.

In terms of other issues, I have not found for the kunoichi any other issues with the censorship removal setting at this point. Also ty for the amazing work with this mod!

N

nekroVIP

There is a texture problem with Vakyrie's Premium Enslar outfit. Can upload Screenshots if necessary.
The damaged Version shows stockings, while he "healthy" one does not.
I'm still using resorep 2.9. IIs this fixed in later Versions?

Aaaaaand (most important Question): If I update to the newest Version, will it overwrite my Bodyscale-Data?

Neoli

Potential Patron
Why i can't press F1 in Customize to setting hair???
Why i can't press F1 in Customize to setting hair?
Why i can't press F1 in Customize to setting hair?

TehPenguin

Content Creator
There is a texture problem with Vakyrie's Premium Enslar outfit. Can upload Screenshots if necessary.
The damaged Version shows stockings, while he "healthy" one does not.
I'm still using resorep 2.9. IIs this fixed in later Versions?

Aaaaaand (most important Question): If I update to the newest Version, will it overwrite my Bodyscale-Data?

Dunno about Valkyrie, but upgrading to a newer version did not change body sliders and anything related to them for me.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks for the bug report guys. I'll address all of them as soon as I finish my other project.

@Neoli: I'm going to make a way so people can rebind the keys from my tool in the next version so this should solve problems like these

Vallil

Swell Supporter
a bit of good news, after the latest patch the huge legs issue when entering the character creation/beauty shop seems to be fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.