Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
The is no "Kunoichi texture files". It uses the same texture as Sorceress (phw_01_nude_0001.dds)
That's weird. Did you change anything on the legs max or min size?
only the max of each part and the chest "default" a bit higher but that's it

Darklord_Zeref

Potential Patron
It was working but now every time I install it just does not apply the textures. Is something wrong? I have the latest version of the mod and game.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The dark knight armor is missing legs on the medium and high settings, from what ive seen its the Strength armor of Heve and Talis armor.
Anyway, i am seeing the same thing, at first i thought i somehow mistakenly remove a texture io shouldn't, but i didn't touch any of the textures you mentioned.
v3.2 has this fixed. Check it out if you still haven't.

It was working but now every time I install it just does not apply the textures. Is something wrong? I have the latest version of the mod and game.
What exactly happens? Does the tool gives you any error message you can see? And only the textures don't apply? How exactly the models appear?

is there a option to keep clothes on all the time and get nude only when u dress down to underwear ? cant seem to get clothes back on characters.
You can use the "Remove Starter" for all options, and once you remove all the armors, your character actually gets dressed with the Starter Armor, soo if you remove it, you should get the effect you desire.

Darklord_Zeref

Potential Patron
v3.2 has this fixed. Check it out if you still haven't.

What exactly happens? Does the tool gives you any error message you can see? And only the textures don't apply? How exactly the models appear?

You can use the "Remove Starter" for all options, and once you remove all the armors, your character actually gets dressed with the Starter Armor, soo if you remove it, you should get the effect you desire.
The game runs fine and I get no errors but the mod is not applied in any way.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
We're gonna need more details to help you Zeref. Couple of thousands of people are using this mod, according to downloads, and only a few have a problem.

Did you get a message in the resoreples menu that it has been applied successfully?

nickson555

Content Creator
Any idea how to fix this? happens every time i open the beauty shop or create new character, it can be fixed using the restore default or a saved file but it gets annoying over time

I also have this problem if I apply the edited 3d mesh in game.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The game runs fine and I get no errors but the mod is not applied in any way.
You are probably overlooking something. When you open the program, the "Meta File Status" is different than "clean", right? If it is, it is supposed to be working.
If you have multiple copies of the game in your machine, make sure you are using the launcher from the folder you have installed the mod.
Other than that, I don't see why it's not working. You might want to paste the output from "resorepless.exe" here in a spoiler tag, and also screenshots of your PAZ folder as well as your "Black Desert Online" folder, so we can help you out better.

Peter Armbrust

Potential Patron
Thanks for the great mod.
Is there a way to just get a single class patched. I only want the ranger and I don't see any options in the installer. It would be even greater to specify a single armor to apply the mod to. I've played this way before the update hit and it was nice to have the choice. ;)

Darklord_Zeref

Potential Patron
I think I found the root of the problem. A couple days ago all my steam games randomly uninstalled even though the game files were still where they should have been. I then had to install the game again, but I don't think it was using the same files. I just uninstalled, the only problem is I don't want to have to re-install because it will take up space and I won't be able to locate the files.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks for the great mod.
Is there a way to just get a single class patched. I only want the ranger and I don't see any options in the installer. It would be even greater to specify a single armor to apply the mod to. I've played this way before the update hit and it was nice to have the choice. ;)
That's a nice suggestion. I'll consider that in the future.
Removing a single armor can be easily achieved by going to "Tools->Remove a file" and browsing through your class and armor part, and pressing ENTER to remove.
You can remove the same armor across all classes, by pressing "C" and then "ENTER".
The other option (choose which class to apply), I might have to make a new option for that.

Peter Armbrust

Potential Patron
That's a nice suggestion. I'll consider that in the future.
Removing a single armor can be easily achieved by going to "Tools->Remove a file" and browsing through your class and armor part, and pressing ENTER to remove.
You can remove the same armor across all classes, by pressing "C" and then "ENTER".
The other option (choose which class to apply), I might have to make a new option for that.

Wow, you are fast. Thanks. I just found it. Working pretty well.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
I think I found the root of the problem. A couple days ago all my steam games randomly uninstalled even though the game files were still where they should have been. I then had to install the game again, but I don't think it was using the same files. I just uninstalled, the only problem is I don't want to have to re-install because it will take up space and I won't be able to locate the files.

I'm not sure I can follow. Your games uninstalled themselves but the files did not disappear? Sounds like a registry problem to me, although I am not an IT engineer so do not quote me on that.

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
Not that long ago I was having an issue where the pac to dae and dae to pac tools was not working for me. I found out that this is because when I run them they try to run the .bat files from wrong directory. When I manually opened a command prompt, went to the directory with the .bat files, and copied the commands the .bat files began working... Though there was some errors regarding a matching bone, at least it ran. Hopefully this can help future users.

Untitled.png

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
I am having trouble with the Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool section in the first post.

I went through the section step by step and edited the Tamer nude model (pbw_00_nude_0001) to the very end where it says put the file in the "files_to_patch" folder, and I ran the injector after resorepless. There was no errors, everything appeared to have worked; however, I don't see the new model when I go to character creation. It's just the normal nude tamer model.

Any idea what is happening? How can I fix this?

MrBojingo

Potential Patron
so i'm relatively new to this particular mod, and when it comes to modding, i feel a little overwhelmed. Specifically when doing the advanced stuff. I had no problem installing the basic nude mod and getting the expanded boobs to work, but at some point, i'm going to want to get some edited armor. Because lets be honest, having everyone run around in the nude gets boring after a while. But my problem is that i suck at model editing.

So with that said, does this mod edit armors for us? or do we need special programs and knowledge to manually edit the armors? Because i tried editing an armor on skyrim and things did not end well. The furthest i could go was deleting parts of the armor. But that was a long time ago and i dont remember what i did. So i'm wondering if there's a simple method with doing it here.

Also, i noticed that there's an option to remove files of particular armor sets. Does this mean if i remove a particular armor set, then that armor set will still load in the game and not be 'invisible'? Because i'd like to have some armor sets still show in the game (specifically skimpy ones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.