Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a way to use custom "wet" files in version 3.1 (Like "pbw_00_nude_0001_w.dds" and so on)? I could do so in version 2.5 by dragging the files into the texture folder before patching with Resorpless, but doesn't work that way when I tried it in 3.1.

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
im having a problem with 3.1 . within a couple of seconds after i extract the zip, my norton anitvirus removes and deletes the resorpless application exe . never did this with 3.0. Is there anyway to stop that from happening or is there a corrupted file in there ?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Someone might find this useful, so I decided uploading it here:
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg
I extracted the body, eyes, head and one hair of each female class, as well their diffuse, normal and specular textures.
I also converted all of the .pac files to .dae

Attachments

bdo_3d_female_bodies.zip
94.7 MB · Views: 136

Y

yipleeyee

The dark knight armor is missing legs on the medium and high settings, from what ive seen its the Strength armor of Heve and Talis armor.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    233.2 KB · Views: 379

Boss

Potential Patron
Is it currently possible to modify npc's? and if so is it as easy as normal player outfit modifications?
Im trying to tweak this npc's outfit a little:
doARk1U.png

(The trade lady in hiedel)

B

Biowaizard

is there a option to keep clothes on all the time and get nude only when u dress down to underwear ? cant seem to get clothes back on characters.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Resorepless v3.2
  • Using the "Preview File" or "Get Textures from file" options now gives you also the normal maps (_n.dds), specular maps (_sp.dds), wet (_w.dds) and all the other types of texture loaded by the file.
    normal_spec.jpg

• Finding textures from files is now slower, but now it finds some textures that it did't find before.

• Enhanced option "7 - List patched files" It not only displays the results way faster but also shows the folder name, and the results are sorted by folder name, and then by file name for a better view when visually searching if a file is patched or not.
    list.jpg
  • Added an option to prevent launcher file re-check
    prevent.jpg

• When you restore a backup, it automatically prevents the file re-check next time you open the launcher.
  • Now if you get the "corrupted files detected" message when there is an update. All you have to do is "Restore a backup" and once you open the launcher again, it won't re-check all your game files this time.

• Optimized Paz Browser loading speeed after you press any arrow key.

• Fixed some censorship removal files being copied to the wrong place.

• Fixed an issue which the program would tell it couldn't create a backup because your pad00000.meta file was not clean.

• Fixed body parts becoming invisible if you use the "Fix holes on armor" option and one of the "Censorship Removal" options besides "Keep All"
  • Fixed holes on the Dark Kight's Strength armor of Heve armor when using Censorship Removal on Medium or High.
  • Added Dark Knight Rosa Outfit to the "Censorship Removal" when on medium or high.
    rosa.jpg
Download: Resorepless v3.2

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Any idea how to fix this? happens every time i open the beauty shop or create new character, it can be fixed using the restore default or a saved file but it gets annoying over time

Attachments

• 2017-06-05_124632421.PNG
    2017-06-05_124632421.PNG
    815 KB · Views: 411

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
The dark knight armor is missing legs on the medium and high settings, from what ive seen its the Strength armor of Heve and Talis armor.

2B is that you? ^_^
Anyway, i am seeing the same thing, at first i thought i somehow mistakenly remove a texture io shouldn't, but i didn't touch any of the textures you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.