Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

khazerruss

Potential Patron
What you are referring to just hit enter until it goes away and it should be ok. Now if you have the body part slider mods you may have an ntdll.dll error when installing, i have not had the issue but others seem to
'just pressing enter' causes resorepless.exe to freeze.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I can not say I agree that 3DSmax is easier then Photoshop, but maybe it is because I have been using Photoshop for many years.
If you could share briefly the steps to edit the meshes in 3DSmax It be great!

Right now I am painting on the textures in Mudbox, as it is much better then painting on Photoshop 3D mode (which is buggy and lags horribley) However when it comes to editing body size I am not sure how you do that in 3DSmax.

A problem with doing it this way is won't the body not fit clothing after that? For examples if you make the breasts larger they will poke through clothing, if you make the neck smaller chokers and shirt collars will not fit and "float" around where the neck used to be.

Another issue is the bagginess of the pactool. I find when I inject an edited mesh it gets weird texture bugs.
After deformation of texture is output to dae with pactool There is also an accident in uv. It seems that there is no abnormality at first glance when you open the uv map, but you can see that when you try using the sewing tool, the edge of the map is broken. Let's seam again the part that disappears.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Resorepless Nude Mod v3.1
changes:
- Added support for the "Striker" class
- Fixed the issue: 'Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch" '
- Added "Striker" option to the "PAZ Browser" when selecting the class to browse.
- Added support for the striker class to the "Fix holes on character".
- Fixed texture clipping on the striker class when using the "Fix holes on character"
- Added option to remove primary and/or secundary weapons for the Striker class.

- Added a new option to the "Tools" menu: "1 - Browse Game Files" which simply allows you to browse game files. (PAC and texture files)

Changes to the "PAZ Browser"
- Added the option "L - Preview File" to the "Get textures from file" menu.
- Added the option "S - Preview Selected Files". This allows you to mark multiple files with the SPACE key and extract all of them at once.

Changes to the "Tools->Get all files that uses a specific texture" option:
- Fixed the option only searching for Maehwa files.
- Fixed the option displaying more information than it should.
- The search now starts with files from the same class to increase the chances of the files being found right at the beginning.
- Added a calculated percentage of how much of all the files were already searched.

- The "Lowerbody" option was now replaced with "Censorship Removal", which works like this:
  • Low - Removes the panties from some armors that have built-in panties such as most of Tamer's and Ranger's armors
  • Medium - Also removes the upper body covers underneath the armors such as the Dark Knight and Maehwa costumes
  • High - Also removes the pants from most of the Witch armors and some of the Sorceress armors as well

- Renamed "Remove Regular Armors" to "Remove Free Armors"

Download Link: Resorepless v3.1.zip

Attachments

Resorepless_v3.1.zip
30.9 MB · Views: 1,352

Last edited:

Balier

Potential Patron
So. None of this works for me. I have no PAZ folder, I created my own but to no avail. I have no pad00000.meta thing, there is nothing by any of the names within the patcher resource folder. Nor can I find version.dat. I'm playing on the Steam version if it makes any difference, and all it does is say I do not have administrator privileges to open it and whatnot. I looked through a few pages to see if anyone had my issues, but everyone just wants larger breasts.

If anyone could spare the time to aid me, I would be very much grateful.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
So. None of this works for me. I have no PAZ folder, I created my own but to no avail. I have no pad00000.meta thing, there is nothing by any of the names within the patcher resource folder. Nor can I find version.dat. I'm playing on the Steam version if it makes any difference, and all it does is say I do not have administrator privileges to open it and whatnot. I looked through a few pages to see if anyone had my issues, but everyone just wants larger breasts.

Simple, right click resorepless and run as administrator

Balier

Potential Patron
That has no effect, I even went into properties so that it would forever be ran as administrator.

It opens - but without the .meta file it seems to be unable to do anything, is that supposed to innately be there or is there some mystical reason I'm not getting it when I download from here?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

It has to have the PAZ folder somewhere. Do a windows search in your drive C:\ (or whatever other volume you might have the game installed) for : *.PAZ You should find some files and wherever they are, that's where you put the program

XxTripleBeamxX

Potential Patron
Thank you so much for this mod. I have been using it for a few weeks now. I can confirm it does work on the Steam version. I just copied the files from my BDO directory and pasted into the Steam game directory. Saved time on redoing all of the settings.

HoldenBawlls

Potential Patron
So, I just recently installed this mod and I'm having an issue. None of the customization changes i'm doing are taking any effect. After choosing what options I want, I press "enter" then I press "1 and enter" to install the changes. However, the changes still don't show up in the actual game. Everyone is just nude and I can't fix that.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So, I just recently installed this mod and I'm having an issue. None of the customization changes i'm doing are taking any effect. After choosing what options I want, I press "enter" then I press "1 and enter" to install the changes. However, the changes still don't show up in the actual game. Everyone is just nude and I can't fix that.
Restore a backup. Make sure the "Meta File Status" is "Clean", and then re-apply the mod. (The meta file won't be clean after that, which is fine)

HoldenBawlls

Potential Patron
Restore a backup. Make sure the "Meta File Status" is "Clean", and then re-apply the mod. (The meta file won't be clean after that, which is fine)
Thanks for replying so fast. Thanks to you I found out the problem. The backup file I have been using to restore to the CLEAN version wasn't the right one. I had another one saved in a backup folder I made. All fixed now. Thanks again!

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Thanks for replying so fast. Thanks to you I found out the problem. The backup file I have been using to restore to the CLEAN version wasn't the right one. I had another one saved in a backup folder I made. All fixed now. Thanks again!
Where are the customization settings saved? The options the mod remembers when you open it.
I have a freind that cant change the body modifications cause thier arrow keys dont work. Trying to send them my settings.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Where are the customization settings saved? The options the mod remembers when you open it.
I have a freind that cant change the body modifications cause thier arrow keys dont work. Trying to send them my settings.

Not working the in the resorepless menu or not working in general? If it's the latter he can use a virtual keyboard.
But yes, the settings are all saved somewhere in the mod folder so restoring your game files does not delete them.

Last edited:

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Not working the in the resorepless menu or not working in general? If it's the latter he can use a virtual keyboard.
But yes, the settings are all saved somewhere in the mod folder so restoring your game files does not delete them.

Not working as her arrow keys are just not working at all for anything. I havent throught about a virtual keyboard. Thats a good idea.
Yeah I know the settings are saved somewhere in the mod folder. Just want to figure out where/what they are. Dont want to send her my whole Paz folder since its about 48 Gigs big.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The settings are saved in:
"patcher_resources\resorepless_patcher_state.bin"
Just share this with your friend and he will have the same settings as you have

LostSekki

Potential Patron
I got the mod to download and it will scan all the files and say done but when i load up the game its not working. the only thing i see is working is the option to change body part sizes.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Finally got round to trying this out and I have to say I'm hugely impressed BlackFireBR, your tools are amazingly simple to use. A huge thanks to you for all your work keeping this updated long enough for me to catch up lol.

Sylonix

Potential Patron
Can someone help me I bought this game on Steam and I can't get the nude mod to work. I don't know if how many PAZ files you need but mine goes from PAD00001.PAZ to PAD03624.PAZ including the pad00000.meta &pad00000[2017-05-30].meta.backup. When ever I launch the Resoreple I always have to patch like 4k to 5k files and at the end I always get this message.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    211.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 121

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.