Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (25 Viewers)

siframe

Swell Supporter
S Sylonix :
I'm not using the steam version, but this is running fine on my daum version. I read somewhere in this monster thread other folk had problems with adjusting slider values with resorepless though. There's another mod here though:

[BlackDesert]12/09 update, all female character, breast, butt, ,expansion. and leg Shorter

...that I got to work by installing with meta injector. If reso is working other than that file, (just using it to make characters nude/select pubic hair etc and not attempting to use the body morphing options) try that as a workaround perhaps?

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can someone help me I bought this game on Steam and I can't get the nude mod to work. I don't know if how many PAZ files you need but mine goes from PAD00001.PAZ to PAD03624.PAZ including the pad00000.meta &pad00000[2017-05-30].meta.backup. When ever I launch the Resoreple I always have to patch like 4k to 5k files and at the end I always get this message.
Does this only happens for 1 file or for multiple files? Is your game version the SA version by any chance?
Would you mind uploading your pad00000.meta.backup here so I can take a look at it?
Maybe they put some information in your .meta file which your game doesn't have yet. If that's the case, just ignore it and you should be fine. But let me take a look first so I can patch this if necessary

sowutbruh

Potential Patron
guys,
when i try to install mod, it works alright for like a day... then bdo detects "corrupted file" , and says to restart to begin repair (only option), and then starts downloading from the start..

then i uninstall mod, i use the 48gig extract file, (the alternative download method, since i have it), extract all... then update 4 gigs or so... 3rd time it happens

makke007

Potential Patron
guys,
when i try to install mod, it works alright for like a day... then bdo detects "corrupted file" , and says to restart to begin repair (only option), and then starts downloading from the start..

then i uninstall mod, i use the 48gig extract file, (the alternative download method, since i have it), extract all... then update 4 gigs or so... 3rd time it happens

There was an update today. Before there is an update you have to uninstall the mod and make the file "clean" otherwise it checks the files and then download the patch making it take longer. Each Wednesday is patch day so make sure to do that beforehand.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Resorepless Nude Mod v3.1
changes:
- Added support for the "Striker" class
- Fixed the issue: 'Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch" '
- Added "Striker" option to the "PAZ Browser" when selecting the class to browse.
- Added support for the striker class to the "Fix holes on character".
- Fixed texture clipping on the striker class when using the "Fix holes on character"
- Added option to remove primary and/or secundary weapons for the Striker class.

- Added a new option to the "Tools" menu: "1 - Browse Game Files" which simply allows you to browse game files. (PAC and texture files)

Changes to the "PAZ Browser"
- Added the option "L - Preview File" to the "Get textures from file" menu.
- Added the option "S - Preview Selected Files". This allows you to mark multiple files with the SPACE key and extract all of them at once.

Changes to the "Tools->Get all files that uses a specific texture" option:
- Fixed the option only searching for Maehwa files.
- Fixed the option displaying more information than it should.
- The search now starts with files from the same class to increase the chances of the files being found right at the beginning.
- Added a calculated percentage of how much of all the files were already searched.

- The "Lowerbody" option was now replaced with "Censorship Removal", which works like this:
  • Low - Removes the panties from some armors that have built-in panties such as most of Tamer's and Ranger's armors
  • Medium - Also removes the upper body covers underneath the armors such as the Dark Knight and Maehwa costumes
  • High - Also removes the pants from most of the Witch armors and some of the Sorceress armors as well

- Renamed "Remove Regular Armors" to "Remove Free Armors"

Download Link: Resorepless v3.1.zip

Thanks for the update BlackFire! Have you heard anything from IndigoDesert about an update for the pactool?
You are the best! I will be sure to donate again when i get paid. <3

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks for the update BlackFire! Have you heard anything from IndigoDesert about an update for the pactool?
You are the best! I will be sure to donate again when i get paid. <3
Not really, all I know about IndigoDesert is what he posts here. You might wanna try to get in contact with him through PM if you want.
Thanks for the support Kitty Ears, I really appreciate every time you take your time to post something about my work, and thank you so much for your generous donations :)

Sylonix

Potential Patron
Does this only happens for 1 file or for multiple files? Is your game version the SA version by any chance?
Would you mind uploading your pad00000.meta.backup here so I can take a look at it?
Maybe they put some information in your .meta file which your game doesn't have yet. If that's the case, just ignore it and you should be fine. But let me take a look first so I can patch this if necessary
I don't understand what u mean by "]Does this only happens for 1 file or for multiple files". Idk if I have the SA version ( would like to know how to check) And heres my pad00000.meta.backup with the normal pad00000.meta

Attachments

pad00000[2017-05-31].meta.zip
13.3 MB · Views: 99

pad00000.zip
13.2 MB · Views: 97

LostSekki

Potential Patron
I cant seem to be able to get the mod to work i install it and it says that it scanned 5111 files but when i open the game nothing has changed d oi maybe have to download a remove starter Armour mod???

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
I cant seem to be able to get the mod to work i install it and it says that it scanned 5111 files but when i open the game nothing has changed d oi maybe have to download a remove starter Armour mod???
There is a remove starter armor selection in customization. Sometimes you cant tell if anything changed right away. You can go to beauty saloon option ingame and usually it will show things from the mod there. Usually you wont see any body modifications until after you apply in beauty editor ingame.

E

edris

Anemos - White

u2HWJCn.png

DwWU9Nm.png
BfXawdC.png
3LSBUcN.png
How did you get the hair and color on your dark knight like that?

pipster79

Potential Patron
the new version stops at partcutdesc now, it keeps saying cannot make the file and choose another name or press enter for a random one, and if i hit enter it says the new name cant b made, and so on and so on

TehPenguin

Content Creator
the new version stops at partcutdesc now, it keeps saying cannot make the file and choose another name or press enter for a random one, and if i hit enter it says the new name cant b made, and so on and so on
I have it working no problem. Maybe try rechecking your game files, reinstall resorepless and then try again.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
That's weird, try deleting your "partcutdesc.xml" file under "Black Desert Online\character\" and "Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\character\" and try again.
Also, try running as administrator.
If the problem persists, simply change the "Censorship Removal" setting to "Keep All"

K

kaokaokao

I am running into an issue that I don't see mentioned any where in this thread. I unpacked v3.1 as directed into the Paz folder, but the game .exe is unable to locate pad00000.meta, or any other file for that matter. Tried w/ and w/o admin privileges, w/ and w/o compatibility mode, and both the steam version and stand alone version (free trial). No dice on any combination thereof.

Advice or know solutions would be greatly appreciated.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I am running into an issue that I don't see mentioned any where in this thread. I unpacked v3.1 as directed into the Paz folder, but the game .exe is unable to locate pad00000.meta, or any other file for that matter. Tried w/ and w/o admin privileges, w/ and w/o compatibility mode, and both the steam version and stand alone version (free trial). No dice on any combination thereof.

Advice or know solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Question: Is there actually a pad00000.meta file in your PAZ folder?
If there is: Move your entire game folder to your desktop and try again
If not: Use windows search to find that file, and once you find it, that's where you should extract the mod files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.