Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (21 Viewers)

Samirah

Potential Patron
It's just the lightning at night. This game tends to change colors of white things depending on the time of the day.

I've also seen my Choppy like that in the day time as well. but it might just be a graphics thing. It's just it didn't do that until after I installed the mod.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
thanks ! let me sift through over 100 pages of posts to find the answer you already know. much love!
The answer was given several posts above your original post (which is probably why richerich said 'read up'). Look for the post by nickson555 on the 123rd page of the topic. It took me less than a minute to find it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Hey, i have a question about 3. Change custom body party max size.

1. if you watch my screenshots proberly on the side of the breasts, you notice some cutoff body-shape, now my question. [becareful, i tried the 8k resolution feat of the game lol]

1.5 -> i changed on this fgeat the min. value (breasts) into 0,55 [recommend is 0,70 and standart 0,90] does this cutoff part looks like it because, i changed the value to 0,55 instead of 0,70? if yes, is there a way to make breasts more petite looking, because, i would like to play as a petite valkyria XD (and no i have no different problems, mods works perfectly im just asking for it

a valkyria with little more breasts like tamer would be great lol XD

what i mean by it here are 2 screens of my characters boobs to see what i mean

2017-05-23_5150881.jpg
2017-05-23_5248521.jpg

so.... is there a way to fix it?`cuz i kind of would like a petite looking valk XD

Last edited:

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Yeah, the sliders can mess up the shapes. I, for example, managed to make a square butt once because I went too far with a slider or two. If I were you and getting very petite breasts was a must I'd set all sliders min. to 0 and play around until I find a setting that doesn't look terrible. DO set your maximum to like 0,7 or so otherwise it will be very difficult to adjust with a min of 0.

EDIT: no guarantee you will find a pleasing setting but it's worth a try if you really want to have the right set up.

Exceed

Potential Patron
Hi all, I'm learning the ropes for BDO modding and more or less got the basics down. I'm not sure if anyone asked before, but is it possible to import armor/costume data from other sources and mod them into BDO? Or is that not possible?

I'm just curious to what are the limitations with modding BDO at the moment.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Hi all, I'm learning the ropes for BDO modding and more or less got the basics down. I'm not sure if anyone asked before, but is it possible to import armor/costume data from other sources and mod them into BDO? Or is that not possible?

I'm just curious to what are the limitations with modding BDO at the moment.

Not that I know of. I have seen a few people try to mod costumes with limited success at the moment. The PAC tool really needs an update.
It might be possible eventually if the team continues working on the PAC tool. I hope so because right now the male characters have no cool outfits :frown:

Vley

Potential Patron
After todays patch the Resorepless Nude Mod doesn't work anymore. It needs much more time for the setup process now and in the end nothing changed. Till last patch everything worked fine. Is this mod still supported for updates?

Exceed

Potential Patron
Not that I know of. I have seen a few people try to mod costumes with limited success at the moment. The PAC tool really needs an update.
It might be possible eventually if the team continues working on the PAC tool. I hope so because right now the male characters have no cool outfits :frown:

I see, thanks for the response.

Vley

Potential Patron
Allright, checked everything again and after 2 launcher repair actions, it seems like currently it's impossible to alter the armors to any nude version.
Underwear don't seem to be a problem and works.

Don't know if this is known already, but I guess this could also be an older problem as the mod hasn't been updated since some time.

Please correct me if I am wrong with any of this!

Kranky

Potential Patron
Allright, checked everything again and after 2 launcher repair actions, it seems like currently it's impossible to alter the armors to any nude version.

Don't know if this is known already, but I guess this could also be an older problem as the mod hasn't been updated since some time.

I can confirm that the tools still work fine after todays update (EU)

still have to hit enter a few times due to missing striker stuff I'd guess

Aeriel

Swell Supporter

Still working fine for me.

TheGrinningMonk

Potential Patron
Whereas I am getting errors, file corruptions and unable to launch a modded version, uninstalled before patching, have down 2 file repairs and still no go. It's 5.46am so will worry about it later today.

Tool threw at least 11 errors and took a long time to patch.

Note: I may not be running the latest version of the tool now I think on it, but will check again after I get an hour or tow worth of sleep.

D

dude2142

I'm getting an error saying Failed to retrieve class macro from pcm_00_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequrePatch" what can i do to fix this?

Vley

Potential Patron
Who of you saying "works fine" got the armor's nude version active? Because till a recent step "everything" works fine for me too, but I only have the "no starter underwear" mode active, so the minor nude visibility variant.

Every time the armor needs to be patched it takes much longer and in the end it don't show up ingame. Tried it several times after corruption was repaired then.

nickson555

Content Creator
after today's patch the pactools work more perfectly in game so that u can have more flexibility in
Who of you saying "works fine" got the armor's nude version active? Because till a recent step "everything" works fine for me too, but I only have the "no starter underwear" mode active, so the minor nude visibility variant.

Every time the armor needs to be patched it takes much longer and in the end it don't show up ingame. Tried it several times after corruption was repaired then.
It works fine for me on NA. Meta injector to import edited armour texture works and the reorepeless function to remove armour works.

Vley

Potential Patron
Affirmative.
Strangely after today's patch strange behaviour like "files corrupted" messages ended...

Anyone got the male nude version active too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.