Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
I can confirm that resorepless is still working as of today patch.
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR has answered this in previous posts. U just keep pressing enter and it will work.
Thanks, but I already figured out the first time that you keep repeating "Press any key to continue . . ." just like prompted, until it finally completes the installation. But that does not fix the problem, only bypasses it.
I couldn't find the previous posts by BlackfireBR that you mentioned.
I don't see anywhere that anyone is working on a real fix, but I'm hoping there IS a fix coming as soon as time allows.

Thank you for an awesome mod!

xzerox13

Potential Patron
So I'm gonna throw in my two cents here and say that the patch isn't working for me.

1. Hadn't played for a few weeks, so I uninstalled the mod, this was Tuesday night before patch, game updated, then updated the mod (was using v2.7, installed v3.0d), installed the mod (gave some errors, held enter, everything fine) ran game, game worked, mod worked.

2. Uninstalled mod, updated game on Wednesday, Striker patch, reinstalled mod, mod crashes after xml's with ntdll.dll error, researched the error, followed every option to resolve the dll issue, mod still crashes, cannot finish installing the mod.

Is the error the dll file, the mod itself, or is there an incompatible conflict with the game update? It did work before the Striker patch, but after, nope.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
So I'm gonna throw in my two cents here and say that the patch isn't working for me.

1. Hadn't played for a few weeks, so I uninstalled the mod, this was Tuesday night before patch, game updated, then updated the mod (was using v2.7, installed v3.0d), installed the mod (gave some errors, held enter, everything fine) ran game, game worked, mod worked.

2. Uninstalled mod, updated game on Wednesday, Striker patch, reinstalled mod, mod crashes after xml's with ntdll.dll error, researched the error, followed every option to resolve the dll issue, mod still crashes, cannot finish installing the mod.

Is the error the dll file, the mod itself, or is there an incompatible conflict with the game update? It did work before the Striker patch, but after, nope.
Exact same thing with me. Game fails to start with mod applied, says corrupted and wont even file repair unless I manually make it do it.

Edit: It seems the Striker patch broke the body modification stuff. So if you have any body modification settings. The mod works after you reset them to default values. (my favorite part about this mod too :( )

Last edited:

nickson555

Content Creator
For those of u that resorepless is not working, are u guys using the extra body slider?
A solution to this is editing the 3d mesh.
If u wants larger boobs, u can use @IndigoDesert's pactools and use 3ds max to edited the boobs on ur own.
It is quite easy to use compared to photoshop but the problem is that there are some sharp edges on certain boobs shape.

skydragon

Potential Patron
after updated of 2017 May 25 (Taiwan server)
There are New outfits : Tamer & Witch
CyZWJIL.jpg

Gyy3LwB.jpg

y4v14rR.jpg

ij4x5AJ.jpg
these files name:
Tamer: pbw_00_??_0105.pac (??=ub or lb ....)
Witch: pww_00_??_0103.pac

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
For those of u that resorepless is not working, are u guys using the extra body slider?
If u wants larger boobs, u can use @IndigoDesert's pactools and use 3ds max to edited the boobs on ur own.
It is quite easy to use compared to photoshop but the problem is that there are some sharp edges on certain boobs shape.

I can not say I agree that 3DSmax is easier then Photoshop, but maybe it is because I have been using Photoshop for many years.
If you could share briefly the steps to edit the meshes in 3DSmax It be great!

Right now I am painting on the textures in Mudbox, as it is much better then painting on Photoshop 3D mode (which is buggy and lags horribley) However when it comes to editing body size I am not sure how you do that in 3DSmax.

A problem with doing it this way is won't the body not fit clothing after that? For examples if you make the breasts larger they will poke through clothing, if you make the neck smaller chokers and shirt collars will not fit and "float" around where the neck used to be.

Another issue is the bagginess of the pactool. I find when I inject an edited mesh it gets weird texture bugs.

xzerox13

Potential Patron

Yes, I have the max size slider modded up to 2.5, no other sliders are touched. I can live with the default values as long as the mod installs and works correctly.

I'll attempt the defaults and install later today then report back, thank you for the info!

nickson555

Content Creator
Looking for professional modders to make 3d natural boobs mod for BDO.
I have only used 3ds max for less than 30 hrs.

Know issues are the body mesh exposed out of armour and on certain boobs size/shape there are sharp edges.
For the sharp edges it is the most unpredictable part of the 3d mesh editing because the boobs shape can be quite different in game.

This is how I used the merge mode works to change the boobs shape after asking Indigodesert about how to use the pactools.

1.use notepad to edit create daes.dat, remove the pab file names (bone)in the notepad. Run the tools to create dae.
(at first I tried to output dae with bones but whenever I import the mesh in game there are always some holes on the body)

2.convert dae to fbx.

3.Change all the vertexs colour to black
black.PNG

4.change the vertexs colour to white(around the area that u have edited)
white.PNG

5.Output the file format as autodesk.dae

6. put the dae in the merge mode file and run merge models.dat

nopopup

Potential Patron
I have a request, is it possible to add a feature that can increase max size or length of hair ? Like the "Change body parts max size" but for hair?

Please let me know
Thanks

nopopup

Potential Patron
Anyone getting this error message in Resorepless 3.0d when you try to 1-Install ?
"Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch" "

xzerox13

Potential Patron
Yes, I have the max size slider modded up to 2.5, no other sliders are touched. I can live with the default values as long as the mod installs and works correctly.

I'll attempt the defaults and install later today then report back, thank you for the info!

I've reset the sliders to their default values, and the mod still crashes after the xml files with the ntdll.dll error, as indicated in my previous post. So, not using the slider mod hasn't fixed the issue, any ideas?

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
I do increase the max size for boobs. But I use the body modifications more for the thighs, hips and butt.
I've reset the sliders to their default values, and the mod still crashes after the xml files with the ntdll.dll error, as indicated in my previous post. So, not using the slider mod hasn't fixed the issue, any ideas?
Yeah the small patch today just wrecks the installer even with default values now.

Testkits

Vivacious Visitor
I have absolutely no issues with the boob/body part slider option being modified in resorepless. in fact it works as intended, with the added that i did not change the minimum or default sizes only the max. Now in game the characters will become deformed when they load into the character creation screen. If you are making a new char just hit reset all, if you are modding your char and you have a save file of your char you can load it then change your chars appearance and re-save. have not had ntdll errors though and i do have 3.0d

khazerruss

Potential Patron
Mod does not seem to be working anymore since the patch May 17th. Mod cannot be installed. I updated to the newer version and it gives the same error:
Failed to retrieve Class Macro form pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weponOptionRequirePatch"

Testkits

Vivacious Visitor
Mod does not seem to be working anymore since the patch May 17th. Mod cannot be installed. I updated to the newer version and it gives the same error:
Failed to retrieve Class Macro form pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weponOptionRequirePatch"
What you are referring to just hit enter until it goes away and it should be ok. Now if you have the body part slider mods you may have an ntdll.dll error when installing, i have not had the issue but others seem to

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.