Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (20 Viewers)

simone

Potential Patron
i can't get dds file using the specific tool... can someone bring me the dds file of Sorceress Grunil Armor (PHW_02_UB_0004.pac is the pac file)?

EDIT: Combined posts.
i can't patch all files... i recieve an error in some files. i don't know how to solve this, please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hystericalhawk

Potential Patron
After the most recent patch, when I try to install I'm seeing
Enter your choice: 1

Marking files to patch...

Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch"

Press any key to continue . . .

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
After the most recent patch, when I try to install I'm seeing
Enter your choice: 1

Marking files to patch...

Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch"

Press any key to continue . . .
Read up and you'll see what others have already pointed out what to do.

Gunmetal

Vivacious Visitor
That's not what this mod is designed to do, or how it works.
You are seeing other characters without armor/clothes just as you would your own character if it were equipped as they are.

If you have starter armor removed, others players that have no armor equipped will also have their starter armor hidden and therefore appear naked. Ya follow?

Kenith

Club Regular
Maraud ( white ) - for Ranger : KR

400w.png

403w.png

402w.png

Attachments

3-w.zip
295.3 KB · Views: 226

P

perioussoldier

I adjusted the body size option and everything except the head has disappeared, i have tried changing the customization options even restoring everything to default and uninstalling the mod yet its all still gone.

simone

Potential Patron
Can someone help me, remove the white part of karlstein armor (sorceress)? I tried to remove using paint.net and fixing holes, but seens to be not working at all...

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
i tried modify a DK outfit, tried remove those parts who i painted with red/orange circle on this image, but without success anyone can do it plz?
maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 98

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i tried modify a DK outfit, tried remove those parts who i painted with red/orange circle on this image, but without success anyone can do it plz?
View attachment 62213
zRhzCKc.png
hhpP40T.png
ge6q29m.png
BslhgjG.png

peox8AK.png
5qeipe6.png
P5Jv9ee.png
3tLNbHg.png

Because the explanation is troublesome ... lol
Please look at this and think for yourself.
tip: Since there is no alpha channel in this UB texture, add alpha channel and process it.

Last edited:

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
I figured the image was a bit confusing to understand xD sry, but I had no idea that watching the model would give you to see in what parts the texture would shape the armor inside the game, I think it would be easier to edit, I'll try here Again, (regarding the alpha channel, I have no ideas on how to add lol)
zRhzCKc.png
hhpP40T.png
ge6q29m.png
BslhgjG.png

peox8AK.png
5qeipe6.png
P5Jv9ee.png
3tLNbHg.png

Because the explanation is troublesome ... lol
Please look at this and think for yourself.
tip: Since there is no alpha channel in this UB texture, add alpha channel and process it.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
I started to understand how to edit the textures of the game but with this specific armor I now have a problem with the "Purple" parts that are on the bottom of them, I can remove them but when I remove them they are invisible At a certain point of view, would that be the "alpha channel" you told me to process?

Attachments

• 2017-05-22_269537168.JPG
    2017-05-22_269537168.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 2017-05-22_269543244.JPG
    2017-05-22_269543244.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 233

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I figured the image was a bit confusing to understand xD sry, but I had no idea that watching the model would give you to see in what parts the texture would shape the armor inside the game, I think it would be easier to edit, I'll try here Again, (regarding the alpha channel, I have no ideas on how to add lol)
I started to understand how to edit the textures of the game but with this specific armor I now have a problem with the "Purple" parts that are on the bottom of them, I can remove them but when I remove them they are invisible At a certain point of view, would that be the "alpha channel" you told me to process?
There are separate meshes for the purple part and the table. So, even if only the table is erased, the lining remains.

The alpha channel can be created with the channel editor, but if you do not understand, do not edit anything and save it with 5 dtx once.
When opening it again in the editor, a pure white alpha channel is generated.
It would be nice to fill it with black according to the part you want to erase.

Samirah

Potential Patron
So pressed the enter key until I got 3.0D install, but when I got in game and summoned my choppy it seemed a bit... blue...

blue_choppy_by_sinonra-dba37wc.jpg

It's textures were fine until I installed the mod, so I don't know how changing the human model and textures also changed the choppy's textures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.