Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
With all the trouble I'm having perhaps it would be better if someone could get the dae files for me... I'm trying to get the tamer's nude body models. The file name is pbw_00_nude_0001.pac

Attached is the tamer body converted to DAE and in the file is the conversion tools.
I already edited to bat files to have the correct names, so just run dae_to_pac (hopefully it will work) when you are ready to turn the dae back into pac.

If you need anymore help please let me know and feel free to PM me. :smile:
I am a noob at this myself, but I will help if I can.:oops:

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001.7z
1 MB · Views: 127

K

Kodo55

hi i have a question can someone add some cum over face and body at DK ? :P found a mod from an other user but the textures are not so high as from this mod and im a noob tryed it myself 1 fucking day long xd

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
I feel that there is a problem with the windows system rather than the trouble of the pac tool. Are you changing something?
For example, You're changing the system language etc.
Someone who is smart will answer these questions.

More than that,
I am interested in the texture file in the folder.
It is only the pbw_00_nude_0001 extension displayed ... Since other files are not displayed, have you written the file name up to the extension?
When you display the extension with the windows folder option
It will be as follows ↓
pbw_00_nude_0001.dds.dds
Interesting though, I went and got my extensions to show; however, it appears that the .dds was the only file that my OS didn't know. You're probably right about the windows system. I mean I am 99% certain that I followed the instructions correctly yet it magically doesn't work for me alone. The only possible thing that I may have changed was the system locale, though it appears that is set to what it should be set to. If anything else was changed Thanks for the help so far.

Attached is the tamer body converted to DAE and in the file is the conversion tools.
I already edited to bat files to have the correct names, so just run dae_to_pac (hopefully it will work) when you are ready to turn the dae back into pac.

If you need anymore help please let me know and feel free to PM me. :smile:
I am a noob at this myself, but I will help if I can.:oops:

Yes, hopefully the dae to pac works. If it doesn't can I rely on you for this? I only intended to modify 1 file (that tamer file). Thanks for the help!

EDIT:
The dae_to_pac is not working either; kind of expected. Can you convert this dae file to pac? If so, thanks! :)
Don't worry about this being a pain in the future, I don't intend to be doing this often...

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.zip
332.7 KB · Views: 118

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Interesting though, I went and got my extensions to show; however, it appears that the .dds was the only file that my OS didn't know. You're probably right about the windows system. I mean I am 99% certain that I followed the instructions correctly yet it magically doesn't work for me alone. The only possible thing that I may have changed was the system locale, though it appears that is set to what it should be set to. If anything else was changed Thanks for the help so far.

Yes, hopefully the dae to pac works. If it doesn't can I rely on you for this? I only intended to modify 1 file (that tamer file). Thanks for the help!

EDIT:
The dae_to_pac is not working either; kind of expected. Can you convert this dae file to pac? If so, thanks! :)
Don't worry about this being a pain in the future, I don't intend to be doing this often...
u9Rybvy.png
sTW4oUy.png
ueTdICX.png
KfCToqQ.png
osT0fNo.png

This mesh is damaged.
It is opened with various 3DCG software,
Only maya seems to be open normally, but in fact the body mesh is not reacting in the smooth shade display.

Even if that and the two meshes are merged and only pbw_00_nude_0001 is imported into the pac file, the chest part is ignored.

Since the scale changes with merge, we recommend that you merge with inch compatible software.

Since bones do not match in client update, I import it without bone.
I think that the chest mesh is not the above explanation. (Breasts are lacking in the game)
And since the smooth mesh is damaged, I think that it is rugged in the game.

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001.zip
218.6 KB · Views: 116

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
This mesh is damaged.
It is opened with various 3DCG software,
Only maya seems to be open normally, but in fact the body mesh is not reacting in the smooth shade display.

Even if that and the two meshes are merged and only pbw_00_nude_0001 is imported into the pac file, the chest part is ignored.

Since the scale changes with merge, we recommend that you merge with inch compatible software.

Since bones do not match in client update, I import it without bone.
I think that the chest mesh is not the above explanation. (Breasts are lacking in the game)
And since the smooth mesh is damaged, I think that it is rugged in the game.

That's odd... A lot of those images does not match what the mesh looked like when I exported them.... Wonder what happened there... I was trying something that I was hoping would make the breast size changable. ... After I opened up the dae file I found that there was no vertex group for the breats (despite there being one for every other part)... So I tried adding them; though, I wasn't sure if it worked because I've never even used 3d modeling software.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
EDIT:

I am happy to help (though it looks like Suzu already did this one, which is great because they are much more knowledgeable then me. ).
I am not here on the weekends, or evenings however because I am very busy.
Between 8-5pm, monday -friday I am usually available. (USA, Central timezone.)

That's odd... A lot of those images does not match what the mesh looked like when I exported them.... Wonder what happened there... I was trying something that I was hoping would make the breast size changable. ... After I opened up the dae file I found that there was no vertex group for the breats (despite there being one for every other part)... So I tried adding them; though, I wasn't sure if it worked because I've never even used 3d modeling software.

I am on a similar boat as you. I am learning 3D software for Black Desert. Because of this I am going to try and learn 3Ds Max, since that is what Pearl Abyss seems to use. After much trial and error I got the meshes working in game, unfortunately the texture on the model in game comes out with weird spots on the texture. So, for now I am back to focusing on editing textures until there is an update to the pac tool. :frown:

RengendZ1

Potential Patron
Can anyone see if i change my characters breast/butt size in-game (example: not doing it but change it to 200+) and add tattoo textures that are not in game and put on my char, because I have seen characters that look like loli girls in game and I'm pretty sure you can't do that with out this mod.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Can anyone see if i change my characters breast/butt size in-game (example: not doing it but change it to 200+) and add tattoo textures that are not in game and put on my char, because I have seen characters that look like loli girls in game and I'm pretty sure you can't do that with out this mod.
For the sliders: Only people who have the mod too and have their values set to something similar/higher than you can see it. It's been told multiple times here
As for the texture mods(Tattoos) only you can see them as that is client-sided

IMFASTAFBOI

Potential Patron
Hey!
I just got my game updated, and it seems like the mod is not working anymore after this patch.
It says: Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch"
I guess they have added the new class in the game folder, but has not released yet...
And here is the screenshot:
Screenshot_2.png

Rookierj

Potential Patron
Hey!
I just got my game updated, and it seems like the mod is not working anymore after this patch.
It says: Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch"
I guess they have added the new class in the game folder, but has not released yet...
View attachment 62080

I have same problem today. :)
Btw, thanks for your good work! The skins are awesome.

"Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch"

nickson555

Content Creator
I have same problem today. :)
Btw, thanks for your good work! The skins are awesome.

"Failed to retrieve Class Macro from pcm_00_alt_0001.pac in "weaponOptionRequirePatch"
I can confirm that resorepless is still working as of today patch.
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR has answered this in previous posts. U just keep pressing enter and it will work.

Exceed

Potential Patron
Hey!
View attachment 62080

I'm assuming it's striker weapon files added that showed the error line.

Regardless, I booted up BDO and because of this it broke the program's function for hiding weapons when not in combat mode. Can't get a screen right now, but I disabled the visibility of all weapons for all the classes when not in combat mode and the horn bow cosmetic my maehwa is using displays on the back.

Vanen

Potential Patron
So a certain note in the patch notes made me wonder if anything happened with something: Do the slider function still work? ;x Cus the mention of: "Values in the character customization window cannot be set to more than 100." got me really confused. What even is that? Does that affect us? What does that EVEN affect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.