Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
Open dae using 3DCG software and select all bones (bip_ 01) and delete them. Software that can open dae is max, maya, blender, etc.

I don't have the dae files though. I am trying to run pac_to_dae.bat to get the dae files; however, when I run the pac_to_dae.bat file the command prompt says PACtool.exe is not recognized. (See my original post for more details)

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Q2: I know mesh editing is still somewhat new and still needing to be explored more in depth but I was wondering if anything can be done for characters feet? While I was using the browser searching through the bodymesh section I noticed that the bodymesh is divided up into a bunch of parts as well as having the body as a whole. If I were to "beautify" the left and right meshes for the feet would I also have to make the same changes to the body mesh file, the one where it shows the entire body minus the head? Or would I simply just adjust the mesh files for the feet themselves?

I edit the body by editing the pXw_01_nude_000 file, i.e. the one with the entire body minus the head. Works well, but you have 5 files to edit with that method if you want every class to have the changes made to.

lum

Potential Patron
Helllu guys, I have a problem or I dont know how to explain this
I mostly use this MOD for editing costumes, like the attached picture, I change the default Valk Underwear for the Sorc default underwear, because tights for valk are so transparent, well my question is if I can edit the default valk underwear adding bright to her tights(pantyhose)
to looks better, how can I do that? or is impossible, I mean like if I dye it with valencia shining dyes

engrish no my first language
2017-05-09_13616997.JPG

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I ran into a problem on Step 7 in Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool. Save the file and run "pac_to_dae.bat". 3 new files will be created in this folder:

When I try to run the pac_to_dae.bat with "Run as Administrator" the console says that PACTOOL.exe is not recognized.View attachment 61697
Any idea how to fix this?

This is very odd. Have you tried re-downloading it fresh? Maybe there was a small corruption during download.
Also please screenshot your bat text files, so we can have a look and see if everything is correct. :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Pactool command (¥=\ )
for example

Export (create dae file)
Ui4WrVa.png

Import (replace mode)
czHkPj2.png

Import (merge mode)
ys5Diy0.png

Since the bones in the merge mode have moved to the same folder as the dae file,
I omit bones\. This is also an example.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Helllu guys, I have a problem or I dont know how to explain this
I mostly use this MOD for editing costumes, like the attached picture, I change the default Valk Underwear for the Sorc default underwear, because tights for valk are so transparent, well my question is if I can edit the default valk underwear adding bright to her tights(pantyhose)
to looks better, how can I do that? or is impossible, I mean like if I dye it with valencia shining dyes

engrish no my first language
View attachment 61752
If you translate it, would you say that you want to make the stockings transparent? If you do, darkening the alpha channel of the texture will increase transparency.

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
This is very odd. Have you tried re-downloading it fresh? Maybe there was a small corruption during download.
Also please screenshot your bat text files, so we can have a look and see if everything is correct. :)

I tried re-downloading all the necessary files and on my first run through I ran into a different error. Here is a screen shot that shows the file explorer, pac_to_dae.bat, and the error. I am trying to get the tamer's nude body model.

errorthree.png

Due to a comment below the command prompt command is now as following:

PACtool.exe -c pbw_00_nude_0001.pac bones\pbw_01.pab

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried re-downloading all the necessary files and on my first run through I ran into a different error. Here is a screen shot that shows the file explorer, pac_to_dae.bat, and the error. I am trying to get the tamer's nude body model.

View attachment 61790
The command's bone folder format is incorrect.
bones / ← ❌
bones \ ←⭕

In Japanese dos prompt format
\ = ¥

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I edit the body by editing the pXw_01_nude_000 file, i.e. the one with the entire body minus the head. Works well, but you have 5 files to edit with that method if you want every class to have the changes made to.

Yea that's what I figured I'd have to do if I really wanted it done lol! Might try seeing how each of the files per class compares to one another and then make a master file that I can just use for all of them and rename accordingly.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anybody could help me with some adjustments I made to the Kunoichi's Ayo Costume? I removed the underwear portion of the costume from the lower body but I kept the cloth that covers it (for some modesty =P). I made sure to make the same adjustments to all the other pieces of the outfit that use the same texture file. As you can see from the picture my character is now missing the entire portion of the body that was previously covered by the part of the outfit I removed. I tried using the "fix holes" tool in resorep but nothing seemed to work. Maybe I missed a file somewhere when I was directing the program as to what files it was to fix holes for? I did all the adjustments using a layer mask in photoshop.

2017-05-11_14591991.jpg

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Yea that's what I figured I'd have to do if I really wanted it done lol! Might try seeing how each of the files per class compares to one another and then make a master file that I can just use for all of them and rename accordingly.

I made a photoshop template with all the files. I made it to edit pubic hair and tan lines but it could save you some work since all the textures are already there. The download is in the link in my signature.
I was wondering if anybody could help me with some adjustments I made to the Kunoichi's Ayo Costume? I removed the underwear portion of the costume from the lower body but I kept the cloth that covers it (for some modesty =P). I made sure to make the same adjustments to all the other pieces of the outfit that use the same texture file. As you can see from the picture my character is now missing the entire portion of the body that was previously covered by the part of the outfit I removed. I tried using the "fix holes" tool in resorep but nothing seemed to work. Maybe I missed a file somewhere when I was directing the program as to what files it was to fix holes for? I did all the adjustments using a layer mask in photoshop.

View attachment 61799

Do you have a naked texture? Because if you dont and you remove a part of the outfit the game doesnt know what to put in that place. At least that's how I understand this.

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
With all the trouble I'm having perhaps it would be better if someone could get the dae files for me... I'm trying to get the tamer's nude body models. The file name is pbw_00_nude_0001.pac

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
With all the trouble I'm having perhaps it would be better if someone could get the dae files for me... I'm trying to get the tamer's nude body models. The file name is pbw_00_nude_0001.pac
I feel that there is a problem with the windows system rather than the trouble of the pac tool. Are you changing something?
For example, You're changing the system language etc.
Someone who is smart will answer these questions.

More than that,
I am interested in the texture file in the folder.
It is only the pbw_00_nude_0001 extension displayed ... Since other files are not displayed, have you written the file name up to the extension?
When you display the extension with the windows folder option
It will be as follows ↓
pbw_00_nude_0001.dds.dds

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.