Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (23 Viewers)

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I'm trying to link a picture of my problem or use the "add images or upload a file" features and neither of them seem to work. So hopefully it is view able for somebody else and a problem on my end.

Screenshot (2).jpg
Screenshot (2).jpg

The clipping is only occurring on my Maehwa/Plum and isn't happening on any of my other characters. I've tried using the file browser and using the "fix holes" option but there are no holes on my actual character, just clipping through the armor and clothing. It's only in the chest and thigh areas that it's clipping through. I've never had clipping issues before until I tried using the Meta Injector to edit an outfit for my Dark Knight. Which shouldn't have messed with my Maehwa character at all? The only other thing I did was change the body and meshes for all characters using the Meta Injector but the nipples on every character were way too large, not the areola, just the nipples. So I went ahead and reverted the change and now this is where I'm at. I've never really wanted to edit any of the actual outfits, I've always just like the option to go around in my birthday suit while doing life skills in my house lol. The only thing I tried to do for the Dark Knight was remove the full body pantyhose or leatard she has when wearing the awakening armor and the other armor similar to it, forgot the name.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I'm trying to link a picture of my problem or use the "add images or upload a file" features and neither of them seem to work. So hopefully it is view able for somebody else and a problem on my end.

View attachment 61415 View attachment 61415

The clipping is only occurring on my Maehwa/Plum and isn't happening on any of my other characters. I've tried using the file browser and using the "fix holes" option but there are no holes on my actual character, just clipping through the armor and clothing. It's only in the chest and thigh areas that it's clipping through. I've never had clipping issues before until I tried using the Meta Injector to edit an outfit for my Dark Knight. Which shouldn't have messed with my Maehwa character at all? The only other thing I did was change the body and meshes for all characters using the Meta Injector but the nipples on every character were way too large, not the areola, just the nipples. So I went ahead and reverted the change and now this is where I'm at. I've never really wanted to edit any of the actual outfits, I've always just like the option to go around in my birthday suit while doing life skills in my house lol. The only thing I tried to do for the Dark Knight was remove the full body pantyhose or leatard she has when wearing the awakening armor and the other armor similar to it, forgot the name.
Check if there's a Partcut file inside the "Files to patch", if so that's what may be causing the issue, if not there check inside Black Desert Online\character

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So, it has been a while since i used BDO stuff. And, i see that this patcher has one thing i am interested on: The Slider unlocker. But, i DO rememebr there was a method to use that unlocker... not JUST for the ladies parts, but for other body parts all over as well. And since it has been a long ass while, i wish to ask: 'what' were the methods to use the other sliders? ;x It would be nice to know, and i'd appreciate at least a PM about the matter if its not possible to discuss in this thread
Is this what you are talking about?
new_breast_size2-gif.60234

View attachment 61415 View attachment 61415

This is a problem with your partcutdesc.xml file. What version of resorepless are you using? I remember the older version weren't adding the Maehwa files to the .xml file. Try using the "fix holes on character" option to generate a new partcutdesc.xml file, or simply restore a backup, and do your changes, without injecting the partcutdesc.xml file.

Sparowe

Potential Patron

This is a problem with your partcutdesc.xml file. What version of resorepless are you using? I remember the older version weren't adding the Maehwa files to the .xml file. Try using the "fix holes on character" option to generate a new partcutdesc.xml file, or simply restore a backup, and do your changes, without injecting the partcutdesc.xml file.

I'm using the most recent version of the program. I tried using a backup I had but I think it was a backup with the same problem in it. So since using a backup isn't an option for me I'll have to have the launcher repair my files and then patch with resorep again correct? If that's the case I'm ok with that lol. Doesn't take too long to do the repair.

Vanen

Potential Patron

I'll admit with the way it was written, it FELT like not all sliders were included. ;x Cus i thought it was just, well. The curves and so. And i wanted to ask for the 'other' sliders cus, i personally enjoyed the ability to say, make someone actually far BIGGER overall. Like say, a "Mini Giant" of sort. Sure, the head doesn't re ally grow but, i'll just think that is realistic and go with it. :,D But no yah, unless it actually has all sliders, then nvm my question.

Mikado

Potential Patron
I was wondering, do you know where are stored the "information" that link the textures to the 3D models? Are they stored in the 3D models files or is there like a "material file" for this? And is it possible to edit it?

I'm asking that because I noticed that the female Kibelius outfit doesn't seem to use its normal map texture ("pew_00_ub_0034_n.dds") for the cloth part.
So, it would be nice if there was a way to fix that somehow by adding the necessary information so the game use the normal map texture. Yes, I know, it's just a small detail, nothing that important, just wondering about it. :)

And if it's not possible... well, too bad I guess :P

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Any thought on this? I would appreciate an answer, even if it's a "No, it's not possible".
Thanks in advance. :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Any thought on this? I would appreciate an answer, even if it's a "No, it's not possible".
Thanks in advance. :)
EGRm0TD.png

Diffuse texture↓
y6bIAZr.png

Alpha channel of diffuse texture↓
5NQyL0S.png

Normal map↓
EFvShS3.png

Alpha channel of normal map↓
Be3tZjf.png

I sometimes do it at the time of modification,
Use RGB red or green for the alpha channel.
It is for giving a texture.

Mikado

Potential Patron
EGRm0TD.png

Diffuse texture↓
y6bIAZr.png

Alpha channel of diffuse texture↓
5NQyL0S.png

Normal map↓
EFvShS3.png

Be3tZjf.png

Thanks, but that's not what I was asking for. I know where to find the textures and edits them, no problem with that. ;)

Basically, to be more precise (I hope):
For example, the gold metalic part of the Kibelius outfit do use correctly the diffuse map + normal map + specular map. But the transparent cloth part, from my observations, only use the diffuse map + alpha map (for transparency) and that's all. And unfortunalty it doesn't use the normal map texture as it's supposed to do. And you can easily see that by making the alpha channel of the diffuse map complety white.

So, what I'm asking is if there a way (or even if we know) if there is a file to attach/add the normal map to the transparent cloth part, like a material file or something similar (like a "partcutdesc.xml" file but for the textures of each armors/outfits) that we could edit.

I hope my explanation doesn't suck (because I'm kinda bad at that :P) and that you understand what I'm asking. I know that is probably a very low chance that we can edit such files, but I prefer to ask in case somebody know about it.

nickson555

Content Creator
Thanks, but that's not what I was asking for. I know where to find the textures and edits them, no problem with that. ;)

For example, the gold metalic part of the Kibelius outfit do use correctly the diffuse map + normal map + specular map. But the transparent cloth part, from my observations, only use the diffuse map + alpha map (for transparency) and that's all. And unfortunalty it doesn't use the normal map texture as it's supposed to do. And you can easily see that by making the alpha channel of the diffuse map complety white.

So, what I'm asking is if there a way (or even if we know) if there is a file to attach/add the normal map to the transparent cloth part, like a material file or something similar (like a "partcutdesc.xml" file but for the textures of each armors/outfits) that we could edit.

I hope my explanation doesn't suck (because I'm kinda bad at that :P) and that you understand what I'm asking. I know that is probably a very low chance that we can edit such files, but I prefer to ask in case somebody know about it.
I guess the pac tools can do that. I once tested to import pdw mesh(dark knight mesh ) for phw(sorc) and the skin texture become pdw. Therefore, I guess it can be done in 3ds max. To be honest I only use 3ds max as an extra body slider to the game so I don't know the details of it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

You can see by observing the noodle body with zoom up, but materials are being put on the skin that are giving the skin texture other than normal, specular, _ w. It is a company secret. It can not be extracted with texture data. It will be similar to that

Mikado

Potential Patron
I guess the pac tools can do that. I once tested to import pdw mesh(dark knight mesh ) for phw(sorc) and the skin texture become pdw. Therefore, I guess it can be done in 3ds max. To be honest I only use 3ds max as an extra body slider to the game so I don't know the details of it.
I doubt that all textures are set directly into the 3d files, but I'll take a look I guess, just in case I found something.
You can see by observing the noodle body with zoom up, but materials are being put on the skin that are giving the skin texture other than normal, specular, _ w. It is a company secret. It can not be extracted with texture data. It will be similar to that
I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch what you mean. Could you rephrase, please?

Anyway, just to further explain my point, here some sreenshots with the alpha channel of the diffuse map completly white:
2017-05-01_9868632.PNG 2017-05-01_9888567.PNG
You can easily see that there isn't any normal map texture applied to the model. So yes, I know it's supposed to be transparent, but it's just to better see that the normal map isn't used as it should (as they have baked a normal map for this part).

On side note, you can even see that the model doesn't even use the diffuse map RGB channel, as the cloth part is completly white without any details.

Anyway... I'll stop to annoy everyone with that from now. :P
It's not a big deal and like I said before, I was just curious if there was a way to fix that by editing a specific file.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I doubt that all textures are set directly into the 3d files, but I'll take a look I guess, just in case I found something.

I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch what you mean. Could you rephrase, please?

Anyway, just to further explain my point, here some sreenshots with the alpha channel of the diffuse map completly white:
View attachment 61458 View attachment 61459
You can easily see that there isn't any normal map texture applied to the model. So yes, I know it's supposed to be transparent, but it's just to better see that the normal map isn't used as it should (as they have baked a normal map for this part).

On side note, you can even see that the model doesn't even use the diffuse map RGB channel, as the cloth part is completly white without any details.

Anyway... I'll stop to annoy everyone with that from now. :P
It's not a big deal and like I said before, I was just curious if there was a way to fix that by editing a specific file.
Since the current modification method only changes the extracted texture, if you think about changing something beyond that, look at the node stored in the polygon mesh.
For example, to change information such as PolySurfaceShape of a node
maybe

I do not know what you want and what you want to do
sorry

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Normal map↓
EFvShS3.png

Be3tZjf.png

Any tips on how to make Alpha channel match RGB channel? I was working on the feet and hand normal map and it was very hard to line up the edits on the the alpha channel to where they would look right.
I use Photoshop cc also.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any tips on how to make Alpha channel match RGB channel? I was working on the feet and hand normal map and it was very hard to line up the edits on the the alpha channel to where they would look right.
I use Photoshop cc also.
Yes, it is.
Copy R or G with Rename (alpha channel) However, please reverse the roughness. You do not have to do it, but it will be more natural.

DreamTobie

Potential Patron
Ok, I passed the problem again. Did anybody mention that GayNet spends too much time to improve nude-defense instead (and even in cost of) performance?

Mikado

Potential Patron
You're not annoying. I think that's the attitude that brought us resorepless in the first place.
I suppose, yes. Well, it's just my way to say "I don't want to monopolize the thread". :P

Since the current modification method only changes the extracted texture, if you think about changing something beyond that, look at the node stored in the polygon mesh.
For example, to change information such as PolySurfaceShape of a node
maybe

I do not know what you want and what you want to do
sorry

Alright, well let me try to explain with a schema this time, maybe it will be easier to understand what I'm looking for:
Sans titre-1.jpg

But like I said before, I don't even know if we can edit the files that manage the materials... But hey, you can't know if you don't ask ;)
Anyway, I hope there is way to do so, it would be nice. :)

On a side note, I've tried to look into the 3d files of the Kibelius outfit to see if I can find something about the differentstextures used by the model, but so far, I found nothing. I've opened the extracted (and converted) files with 3dsMax by the way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.