Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Mikado

Potential Patron
@h4iterr
No, I'm pretty sure transparent texture can use normal map. As for example, the Dark Knight Rosa Cassius outfit do use transparent tights with a normal map. But it's true that some other outfits with transparency do not use normal map, so I suppose there are like two type of transparency material, one that can use normal map and the other that can't.

Anyway, the question at the moment is more about if it's possible to find and edit the files that control/manage these materials. ;)

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys, I had a bit of free time and I guess I just wanted to try out if I am able to do this... sooooo I made a hairy male texture for Warriors. Just wanted to share this with you.

Attachments

• 2017-05-04_29795087.JPG
    2017-05-04_29795087.JPG
    698.2 KB · Views: 558
phm_00_nude_0001.rar
4.2 MB · Views: 113

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Hey guys, I had a bit of free time and I guess I just wanted to try out if I am able to do this... sooooo I made a hairy male texture for Warriors. Just wanted to share this with you.

That's some really good looking hair. Care sharing how you've done it? A special brush in PS or rather a photo placed over the texture?

Naps

Vivacious Visitor
I am a bit into Skyrim modding and I found someone who published his resources on skyrim nexus for male boy hair. This way I had the textures for the hair with the alpha channel without the skin texture below. I used some of that and altered it for the UV map of the BDO body while decreasing the opacity (by a lot. Holy hell he looked like an ape.). I am really bad when it comes to creating textures from scratch, so I searched a lot for a texture I can alter for my use.
But the main problem was to find a texture with an alpha channel. Otherwise this would have been a pain to erase all the skin below ._.

This mod, if you are curious. In the download section he provided the Photoshop Files:

Bodyhair Nude Male HD at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

Nailmail

Potential Patron
Hey I have a very annoying problem every time I change something at my mods. I get corrupted file error every time after game launching and have to delete version.dat every single time to get it repaired. I always restore backup before changing anything, both with resorepless and meta injector. It always worked fine that way but now it doesn't any more. Maybe something doesn't work with the breast size changer build in resorepless? Because since I am using this it seems that this causes the problem but idk. Or is something different wrong? Help pls :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey I have a very annoying problem every time I change something at my mods. I get corrupted file error every time after game launching and have to delete version.dat every single time to get it repaired. I always restore backup before changing anything, both with resorepless and meta injector. It always worked fine that way but now it doesn't any more. Maybe something doesn't work with the breast size changer build in resorepless? Because since I am using this it seems that this causes the problem but idk. Or is something different wrong? Help pls :)
Delete all your .backup, your .meta file and your version.data. Let the launcher re-download the file and try again

TehPenguin

Content Creator
??????????

Soh responde gringo?? ja perguntei outras questoes umas 5x e nunca respondeu.

Talking in a different language than English will not help. If nobody responded to you then it means nobody, who's seen your question, knows.
Just download it and try it out, it's not much work, really. BlackFire has made it very user friendly.

Ambigues

Potential Patron
Real cool mod! At first I was confused with the instructions, But it installed and worked perfectly. Although, it only seems to work on the female characters. I was hoping it worked on both female and male characters.

The breasts on my character don't seem to be formed as flawless as alot of the screen shots, but perhaps that's just due to how my character was formed, or maybe I did not look enough into the vast amount of options this mod has.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
The breasts on my character don't seem to be formed as flawless as alot of the screen shots, but perhaps that's just due to how my character was formed, or maybe I did not look enough into the vast amount of options this mod has.

The flawless shape of the female breast is set by default by the game itself. There are actually modifiers some people use to make breasts look more saggy, i.e. natural. Maybe share a screenshot and see if someone can spot a problem.

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
I ran into a problem on Step 7 in Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool. Save the file and run "pac_to_dae.bat". 3 new files will be created in this folder:

When I try to run the pac_to_dae.bat with "Run as Administrator" the console says that PACTOOL.exe is not recognized.
error.png

Any idea how to fix this?

Last edited:

Ambigues

Potential Patron
The flawless shape of the female breast is set by default by the game itself. There are actually modifiers some people use to make breasts look more saggy, i.e. natural. Maybe share a screenshot and see if someone can spot a problem.

I looked at it more and I found that its not the model itself, but just how the texture works with some lighting.
Anyway, I think I found an option for this mod to effect both genders, but when I selected it, it did not do it. Do I have to uninstall and reinstall to make changes? Or am I mistaking?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I ran into a problem on Step 7 in Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool. Save the file and run "pac_to_dae.bat". 3 new files will be created in this folder:

When I try to run the pac_to_dae.bat with "Run as Administrator" the console says that PACTOOL.exe is not recognized.View attachment 61697
Any idea how to fix this?
Nothing will work with dat file as default.
Right-click the dat file → click "Edit" from the pop-up menu
Since the notepad pops up, edit the command there and edit it.
Save it and close it.
Run dat file (left click with OK) Did you do the above?

D

Deleted member 31139

hey guys I'm looking for Dim Tree spirit textures worked already got 2 textures from resorepless browser m0075_treedummer_gress_0004 and m0075_treedummer_gress_0005 I tried to delete some parts but in game it doesn't work :( Any idea how to work ?

Attachments

• dim jpg.png
    dim jpg.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 124
  • dim parts.png
    dim parts.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 124

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Since there is no dedicated sub-forum for Black Desert or a topic on questions regarding modding the game in general, I do feel like asking this here is off topic for this thread but as it seems the one that's most viewed I guess it's the best/only place?

I'll go ahead with my first question since it may have to deal with utilizing the injector, which is on-topic. Q: Is there a way to unlock the sliders in character creation? I don't know how, but I know this was somewhat achieved because we can adjust the body sliders to a certain extent. I was hoping to do the same for just the Hair Sliders. After fiddling with the sliders in character creation and trying my damnedest to get it to cooperate with me I noticed that a lot of the default styles were adjusted using the "rotate" section of the sliders. It's the second set under the "XYZ" set, the one with the sphere for the icon? Anyways, it takes some patience but while in that set and you'll FREQUENTLY have to switch back and forth between it and the XYZ set, if you click on the axis you want to rotate and then start "drawing circles" with the mouse cursor you can get the hair to straighten out in certain areas. What this means is after you've selected your axis, while holding your mouse start motioning it on your desk as if you were waxing a car. Wax on, Wax off. We've all seen the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie right? I was thinking of making a short video once I come up with better results to explain this better but I've never made a "how to" video lol! This is why I was wondering what files I'd have to look into modifying to get some more slack on the hair sliders?

Q2: I know mesh editing is still somewhat new and still needing to be explored more in depth but I was wondering if anything can be done for characters feet? While I was using the browser searching through the bodymesh section I noticed that the bodymesh is divided up into a bunch of parts as well as having the body as a whole. If I were to "beautify" the left and right meshes for the feet would I also have to make the same changes to the body mesh file, the one where it shows the entire body minus the head? Or would I simply just adjust the mesh files for the feet themselves?

Sorry for the long write up. I know my first question was a little difficult to explain with it making any sense.

RandomPerson999999

Potential Patron
Nothing will work with dat file as default.
Right-click the dat file → click "Edit" from the pop-up menu
Since the notepad pops up, edit the command there and edit it.
Save it and close it.
Run dat file (left click with OK) Did you do the above?

I've already edited the commands inside the dat file. I can't use the "Edit" open through the right click menu as I will get "Access Denied." when I try to save it due to it's location. I have to open notepad with "Run as Administrator" and then open the dat file with my Administrator Notepad.

After I edit the commands, I save over the dat file as shown below:
errorResponse.png

What is not working is when I try to run the command
Save the file and run "pac_to_dae.bat". 3 new files will be created in this folder:

See my original post for more information...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've already edited the commands inside the dat file. I can't use the "Edit" open through the right click menu as I will get "Access Denied." when I try to save it due to it's location. I have to open notepad with "Run as Administrator" and then open the dat file with my Administrator Notepad.

After I edit the commands, I save over the dat file as shown below:
View attachment 61748

What is not working is when I try to run the command

See my original post for more information...
Maybe because the skeleton of the client and the skeleton of the pac tool do not fit in game update It may be good to remove the bone from dae and repack it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.