Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
just a quick safety pin through one nipple

How did you add a model to an existing model? I have been trying to add cat ears to the sorceress and every attempt they don't show up in game :( I ended up having to turn the gloomy fox ears into cat ears. The only problem with that is since they are a head piece I can't wear any circlets or crowns with them. Plus Whenever I go into swimsuit, or underwear mode it removes all headgear (which is stupid).

jogene1964

Casual Client
How did you add a model to an existing model? I have been trying to add cat ears to the sorceress and every attempt they don't show up in game :( I ended up having to turn the gloomy fox ears into cat ears. The only problem with that is since they are a head piece I can't wear any circlets or crowns with them. Plus Whenever I go into swimsuit, or underwear mode it removes all headgear (which is stupid).
I did noti figure a piercing is small enough to use skin and defused texture for a visual effect only it is only texture mod to skin no mesh

jogene1964

Casual Client
well here is my attempt to add body piercings to Suzu's No shadow tamer skin I think I need to work on the diffused to give it depth but it does show up kind of sparkly in the game
BLACK DESERT - 300132 11_29_2018 1_20_23 AM.png
BLACK DESERT - 300132 11_29_2018 1_23_20 AM.png
BLACK DESERT - 300132 11_29_2018 1_08_19 AM.png

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
my question is not about armor/Outfits, it was a about new characters in Black Desert Online is there going it an update to this PAZ Flies Browser

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.