Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread.

Kitty Ears

Casual Client
just a quick safety pin through one nipple
How did you add a model to an existing model? I have been trying to add cat ears to the sorceress and every attempt they don't show up in game :( I ended up having to turn the gloomy fox ears into cat ears. The only problem with that is since they are a head piece I can't wear any circlets or crowns with them. Plus Whenever I go into swimsuit, or underwear mode it removes all headgear (which is stupid).

jogene1964

Potential Patron
How did you add a model to an existing model? I have been trying to add cat ears to the sorceress and every attempt they don't show up in game :( I ended up having to turn the gloomy fox ears into cat ears. The only problem with that is since they are a head piece I can't wear any circlets or crowns with them. Plus Whenever I go into swimsuit, or underwear mode it removes all headgear (which is stupid).
I did noti figure a piercing is small enough to use skin and defused texture for a visual effect only it is only texture mod to skin no mesh

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
my question is not about armor/Outfits, it was a about new characters in Black Desert Online is there going it an update to this PAZ Flies Browser

Top Bottom