Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread.

jojoka

Potential Patron
Hey guys I need help finding the pac files for the swimsuits such as this one [Witch] Coco Summer Box - BDO Codex
lol i register to search for it, only found more than a year old question
anyaways i found the answer so here its is

pvw_00_uw_0016 Envi bikini
pvw_00_uw_0017 Priyah bikini
pvw_00_uw_0018 Rovini bikini
pvw_10_ub_0031 Coco clothes top
pvw_10_lb_0031 Coco clothes bottom

prefixis are for valk
[in resorepless costumize settings are keep all everywhere, female only, 3d, classes the mod applies only valkyire selected on( dunno why as it doesnt rly work), kibelius naked with wings]
i put there settigns because it was constanlty crashing, but i found out the order in which u have todo it
instal in resorepless and injector
then back to resorpeless, tools, remove armor
mark it with space, once done marking everything press enter,
install injector again
delete files and empty recycle bin

Alexmo

Potential Patron
lol i register to search for it, only found more than a year old question
anyaways i found the answer so here its is

pvw_00_uw_0016 Envi bikini
pvw_00_uw_0017 Priyah bikini
pvw_00_uw_0018 Rovini bikini
pvw_10_ub_0031 Coco clothes top
pvw_10_lb_0031 Coco clothes bottom

prefixis are for valk
[in resorepless costumize settings are keep all everywhere, female only, 3d, classes the mod applies only valkyire selected on( dunno why as it doesnt rly work), kibelius naked with wings]
i put there settigns because it was constanlty crashing, but i found out the order in which u have todo it
instal in resorepless and injector
then back to resorpeless, tools, remove armor
mark it with space, once done marking everything press enter,
install injector again
delete files and empty recycle bin
lol wow it can't believe it has been a year. Don't fret I found what I was looking for like 9 months ago, but thanks anyway.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
this question is about characters not about armor. there is a new character will there be an update for this mod to add three new characters called mystic,shai,guardian

Brontodon

Potential Patron
I'm trying to search for the Lemoria armour pieces of the Guardian, is it pgw_02_ub_0008, pgw_02_lb_0008 etc?

Nayten_

Potential Patron
What's the name for orwen travel clothes?i removed it along with others via resorepless but id like to restore it

Nayten_

Potential Patron
Whats the name for cartian outfit from sorc on lahn? And the fox one from halloween?

Top Bottom