Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Yes.

Edit: Forgot to mention the two dot/underscore prefix exceptions (both are case insensitive):
  • ".legacy", "_legacy" - Patches the files the "legacy" way, as in "breaking" the meta entry which then has the game looking for the files in the game's directory - this will not work for some types of files, including textures, overall legacy patching isn't fully supported by the library and there aren't plans to fully support it in the future, only to ensure that the library would know how to handle "broken" entries. Files can be swapped at runtime in the game's folder, something useful for creators of custom models.
  • ".add", "_add" - Adds files to the game, this is useful for doing stuff such as giving different textures to models that use the same textures (as is the case with many of the female body models and some outfits), the changing of the texture name in the model has to be done separately, and is supported by the library, but no Meta Injector implementation is available (and there probably won't be a Meta Injector implementation for this, but the tool that I'm working on to replace paz browser and Meta Injector most likely would).

Wow _ add would be awesome if it is ever supported. I have worked months on my sorceress custom body and it bugs me most of the other females have the same texture on, same tattoos, same moles ect. Hope this works some day, it be pretty epic. It would also allow for me to use seperate textures for custom costume edits when my Ranger and Sorceress have the same outfit, but I want them to be different on each of them. Thank you for all your hard work.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Wow _ add would be awesome if it is ever supported. I have worked months on my sorceress custom body and it bugs me most of the other females have the same texture on, same tattoos, same moles ect. Hope this works some day, it be pretty epic. It would also allow for me to use seperate textures for custom costume edits when my Ranger and Sorceress have the same outfit, but I want them to be different on each of them. Thank you for all your hard work.
Aside from that
Procedure for erasing UV lines and black spots
1, join all separated vertices
2, symmetry of vertices
3, equalize vertex
4, flattening smooth with sculpt
5, UV smooth (crossing and overlapping)

5 is 90% of the cause of black spots.
It overlaps when exporting with pactool.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know where the .pac (3D model) file for the Glorious Arsha weapons are stored? I looked under Character folder using PAZ Browser and couldn't find any of them.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone know where the .pac (3D model) file for the Glorious Arsha weapons are stored? I looked under Character folder using PAZ Browser and couldn't find any of them.
Which character is it?
Example:Lahn's awakening weapon is here
\ character \ 17_psw \ weapon \ 76 _ chaintwinsword

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Last edited:

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Is there no image?
Because it is different from Japan, it is not understood in the database

\weapon\65_gauntlet\pcw_00_gtl_0001.pac (pcw_00_gtl_0001_in.pac)
or
\weapon\65_gauntlet\pcw_00_gtl_0002.pac (pcw_00_gtl_0002_in.pac)

Glorious Arsha Cestus (awakening weapon)
67302b50266fe1f219f428bf65e1338d.png

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello Everyone has there been An update for Paz file browser because black Desert Online has to new characters the first character is called mystic And the Second character is called Lahn ?

Kreshan

Potential Patron
would anyone know the "Lahr Ancient" costume pac file for ninja?
i get that the .pac are *hm_00_*_0031.pac

but i havent been able to remove it for ninja ( i can do it for warrior just fine though >_> )
would anyone be able to help?

thanks o/

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

but i havent been able to remove it for ninja ( i can do it for warrior just fine though >_> )

thanks o/
Ninja is pnm.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

thanks o/

What are you trying to do with it?
Pac file is for model, DDS files are for textures.

I found the files.

Kreshan

Potential Patron
i dont need the .dds, only the ".pac" name, not even the actual .pac >_>

i know that ninja is pnm, but under pac browser i cant find the file pnm_00_ub_0031.pac (for example)
ex :
Untitled.png

and if i try to use meta injector to use a blank.pac instead of the armor i get the message saying that the file failed to patch

i just want to remove the armor visual from the game, like they do with the underwear. I assumed it used same model as the warrior or striker since ninja had no _0031 under pac browser, but apparently it isnt

i have no idea why you chose to not answer if you already know what i want, but whatver i guess >_>

i'll just accept the fact i can't remove this bs

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
i dont need the .dds, only the ".pac" name, not even the actual .pac >_>

i know that ninja is pnm, but under pac browser i cant find the file pnm_00_ub_0031.pac (for example)
ex : View attachment 80534

and if i try to use meta injector to use a blank.pac instead of the armor i get the message saying that the file failed to patch

i just want to remove the armor visual from the game, like they do with the underwear. I assumed it used same model as the warrior or striker since ninja had no _0031 under pac browser, but apparently it isnt

i have no idea why you chose to not answer if you already know what i want, but whatver i guess >_>

i'll just accept the fact i can't remove this bs

Wow...
I thought you needed the actual files.
I was going to upload them all when I got back from lunch because I did not have time to do it on my last post, but with that attitude forget it... my goodness.

Also, I was confused because everyone makes armor invisible with the texture, I did not know you could do it with the pac file.

Kreshan

Potential Patron
Wow...
I thought you needed the actual files.
I was going to upload them all when I got back from lunch because I did not have time to do it on my last post, but with that attitude forget it... my goodness.

Also, I was confused because everyone makes armor invisible with the texture, I did not know you could do it with the pac file.

idk i got a bad vibe from the way you wrote " i found the files " ...
so i replied in that order i guess, or maybe i probably had a worse day than i realized.

im just following what i saw .resorpless does with the 0034.pac, never thought about working with .dds, specially because i dont have anything like gimp/photoshop installed =(

anyway.. sorry! x)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
idk i got a bad vibe from the way you wrote " i found the files " ...
so i replied in that order i guess, or maybe i probably had a worse day than i realized.

im just following what i saw .resorpless does with the 0034.pac, never thought about working with .dds, specially because i dont have anything like gimp/photoshop installed =(

anyway.. sorry! x)

Sorry you got the wrong vibe from my post. I was sincerely trying to help.
Since I sent you to this thread I was wanting to help you.

I made the texture invisible for Ninja PNM, However it makes the entire body invisible as well.
I have most current partcut from Suzu, so not sure why it is invisible.

pnm_hm_ub_0031.pac is indeed the upperbody pac file.

textures are:
phm_00_foot_0031.dds (if you want shoes invisible too)
phm_00_ub_0031.dds
phm_00_ub_0031_dm.dds

Put attachment in meta injectors files to patch, unzip it:
Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

See if it works for you. Maybe you have a different partcut that includes ninja.

UPDATE EDIT: Okay after fiddling with the partcutdesc.xml file I got it to work. If you already have a partcutdesc file that works with Ninja you should be fine. If not let me know. I am pretty sure resorepless generates partcusdesc file. I do not use resorepless, I use meta injector only.
Keep in mind whenever you do wear other clothes that are not invisible certain parts may bleed through when partcutdesc is edited.

2018-09-20_255413213.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Kreshan

Potential Patron
Sorry you got the wrong vibe from my post. I was sincerely trying to help.
Since I sent you to this thread I was wanting to help you.

I made the texture invisible for Ninja PNM, However it makes the entire body invisible as well.
I have most current partcut from Suzu, so not sure why it is invisible.

pnm_hm_ub_0031.pac is indeed the upperbody pac file.

textures are:
phm_00_foot_0031.dds (if you want shoes invisible too)
phm_00_ub_0031.dds
phm_00_ub_0031_dm.dds

Put attachment in meta injectors files to patch, unzip it:
Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

See if it works for you. Maybe you have a different partcut that includes ninja.

UPDATE EDIT: Okay after fiddling with the partcutdesc.xml file I got it to work. If you already have a partcutdesc file that works with Ninja you should be fine. If not let me know. I am pretty sure resorepless generates partcusdesc file. I do not use resorepless, I use meta injector only.
Keep in mind whenever you do wear other clothes that are not invisible certain parts may bleed through when partcutdesc is edited.

View attachment 80536

apparently this outfit is the only one i couldn't work using the .pac method.... seems the program cant find the file and therefore doesn't patch it, shrugs, worked fine for sicarios !!

oh welll!!
yea i could get it to work using your files, no need for the partdesc x)

thankss!!

and sorry again =]

edit :
nvm i was able to do my way too, apparently im very potato and wrote pnn insteam of pnm >_>

so changing blank.pac -> pnm_hm_*_0031.pac

works as intended x)

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
apparently this outfit is the only one i couldn't work using the .pac method.... seems the program cant find the file and therefore doesn't patch it, shrugs, worked fine for sicarios !!

oh welll!!
yea i could get it to work using your files, no need for the partdesc x)

thankss!!

and sorry again =]

edit :
nvm i was able to do my way too, apparently im very potato and wrote pnn insteam of pnm >_>

so changing blank.pac -> pnm_hm_*_0031.pac

works as intended x)

1537479994958-png.80539
iidGP8Y.png

Well I am glad you figured it out!
I had no idea the you could do it with pac file. Very cool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.