Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

eyenight

Content Creator
Do you know the difference between those 2?
I read in this forum that someone said PKWW is the new model for female blader, but I forgot who said it. I think that the other regions are already using PKWW, but somehow JP is still using PKW. Even the body texture name with resorep in JP hasn't change while other regions already changed.

elmirtatarin

Potential Patron
yes my sakura RU
AzxSRg5.jpg

eyenight

Content Creator
But Female Blader = Plum, isn't it?
So RU uses PKWW , JP uses PKW, and KR uses...?
Any actual difference that you know of?
Yeah, female blader = plum = tsubaki = sakura = maehwa. I don't know why she has inconsistent names. Haha..
Didn't you downloaded the KR client?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Yeah, female blader = plum = tsubaki = sakura = maehwa. I don't know why she has inconsistent names. Haha..
Didn't you downloaded the KR client?
It's downloading at incredible 100Kb/s with a 60MB internet, it's been download since 2 days already.
It was at 56%, but I had to close the launcher to shut down the computer, and now the website asks me to login first when I click on "Game Start".
Now I'm using the "Black Desert Online Downloader.exe" that is located at the installation folder, and it's downloading everything again.
Now it's at 26%.

Hopefully sometime this year I can get my hands on the Korean files

my multiplemodeldesc.xml of have the both, 22_pkww and 12_pkw
Yes, but your 1_PC folder only have one of those.

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
It's downloading at incredible 100Kb/s with a 60MB internet, it's been download since 2 days already.
It was at 56%, but I had to close the launcher to shut down the computer, and now the website asks me to login first when I click on "Game Start".
Now I'm using the "Black Desert Online Downloader.exe" that is located at the installation folder, and it's downloading everything again.
Now it's at 26%.

Hopefully sometime this year I can get my hands on the Korean files

Yes, but your 1_PC folder only have one of those.
ah yes, true, so in korean is 22_pkww

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
Venslar shield: PVW_00_SHD_0002_L.PAC

If Yuria Sword is this one:
View attachment 50449
The name should be: PVW_00_OHS_0002_R.PAC

New version released:
Changelog:
- Full Set Replaced is now integrated with the Armor Swapping Essentials.
- Lumik Lowerbody mesh is now present again (only removed if you download my remove underwear mod)
- Sorceress Default Black Underwear removed by default to prevent not looking good with Kibelius Armor.
- Added Weapon Swap Templates to the default multiplemodeldesc.xml file for starting point on swapping weapons for Valkyrie, Ranger, Sorceress, Witch, Warrior and Tamer.

Added a new section to the First page:

Download Here
Do you know the Yuria Weapon Codes?
I'd like to replace my Yuria Bow and Yuria Staff with awakening.

:)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Do you know the Yuria Weapon Codes?
I'd like to replace my Yuria Bow and Yuria Staff with awakening.

:)
I need some help from you guys. I don't know how what are the weapon names, I'm poor and low level in the game, I can't afford buying Yuria Weapons for all classes just to see how they look like.
If any of you guys could send me a file with pictures of the weapons your guys have and their names, that would be great!
Regardless, next thing I'm going to work on, is to post the file names and a picture of every weapon in the name. Hopefully that way you guys can point out for me which weapon is which. But the picture thing would help a lot.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Warrior Costumes File Names Available
I just did all the Warrior armors and costumes.

Also updated the the Armor Swapping Essentials to make all the armor swaps for the warrior swap the full set .
You should be able to swap any warrior Costume with the full set, including cape, helmet, so download the latest version of the Armor Swapping Essentials to get the full set swapping thing working.

aboutpost3.jpg

Also added the Warrior Basic Armors to the list:
aboutpost1.jpg

and finally, added the slots for the warrior:
aboutpost2.jpg

More on the First Page.

Last edited:

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
Since tamer doesn't seem to exist as a concept in this thread and we're moving onto warrior already, I've taken the liberty of finding a few of the tamer set codes that might interest a few. :wink:
Enjoy.

Additional note: I'm not sure how to get the helmets to work on tamer as Grunil seems to null them, which probably why tamers are considered wonky However, if you wear the Aker Guard costume set the helmet will show and be able to functionally turn it off or on via the in game button.

VPnuw5T.png

So no idea how the helmets work, which is a shame because the vixen helmet is quite cute, and Awakening helm quite pronounced.

Here are the sets I dug up, descriptions from top to bottom. Some of these might be for other classes, but most of the important ones that are tamer specific are there.
PBW_00_UB_0015.PAC
Not sure what this is called.
NZ0vPag.png

PBW_00_UB_0016_S.PAC
Not sure about this one either. Looks like the kunoichi set though, which would explain the clipping with tamer grunil.

EjzkvuA.png

PBW_00_UB_0018.PAC
Vixen set.

i5RD7yC.png

PBW_00_UB_0046.PAC
Awakening set.
QT3TJIE.png

PBW_00_UB_0054.PAC
Some weird shit. No idea.
CqFnsDZ.png

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Since tamer doesn't seem to exist as a concept in this thread and we're moving onto warrior already, I've taken the liberty of finding a few of the tamer set codes that might interest a few. :wink:
Enjoy.

Additional note: I'm not sure how to get the helmets to work on tamer as Grunil seems to null them, which probably why tamers are considered wonky However, if you wear the Aker Guard costume set the helmet will show and be able to functionally turn it off or on via the in game button.

VPnuw5T.png

So no idea how the helmets work, which is a shame because the vixen helmet is quite cute, and Awakening helm quite pronounced.

Here are the sets I dug up, descriptions from top to bottom. Some of these might be for other classes, but most of the important ones that are tamer specific are there.
PBW_00_UB_0015.PAC
Not sure what this is called.
NZ0vPag.png

PBW_00_UB_0016_S.PAC
Not sure about this one either. Looks like the kunoichi set though, which would explain the clipping with tamer grunil.

EjzkvuA.png

PBW_00_UB_0018.PAC
Vixen set.

i5RD7yC.png

PBW_00_UB_0046.PAC
Awakening set.
QT3TJIE.png

PBW_00_UB_0054.PAC
Some weird shit. No idea.
CqFnsDZ.png
Added to the first page. Thank you.

The reason why I didn't cover all tamer costumes is that I've already covered the basic armors for tamer, and also a lot of costumes that the other classes can use, Tamer can use as well.
But thanks for sharing those.

About the helmet, add this to the beginning of you partcombinationdesc.xml:

Code:
<!-- Tamer Vixen-->
<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_00_UB_0018.PAC">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PBW_00_LB_0018.PAC"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PBW_00_HAND_0018.PAC"/>
    <Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PBW_00_FOOT_0018.PAC"/>
    <Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PBW_00_SHO_0018.PAC"/>
    <Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PBW_00_HEL_0018.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_00_UB_0054.PAC">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PBW_00_LB_0054.PAC"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PBW_00_HAND_0054.PAC"/>
    <Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PBW_00_FOOT_0054.PAC"/>
    <Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PBW_00_SHO_0054.PAC"/>
    <Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PBW_00_HEL_0054.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_00_UB_0016_S.PAC">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PBW_00_LB_0016.PAC"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PBW_00_HAND_0016.PAC"/>
    <Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PBW_00_FOOT_0016.PAC"/>
    <Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PBW_00_SHO_0016.PAC"/>
    <Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PBW_00_HEL_0016.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

<Upperbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PBW_00_UB_0015.PAC">
    <Lowerbody MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PBW_00_LB_0015.PAC"/>
    <Hand MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PBW_00_HAND_0015.PAC"/>
    <Foot MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/12_FOOT/PBW_00_FOOT_0015.PAC"/>
    <Shoulder MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/14_SHO/PBW_00_SHO_0015.PAC"/>
    <Helm MeshFileName="1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/13_HEL/PBW_00_HEL_0015.PAC"/>
</Upperbody>

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
v1.3

I created a program that goes through all the Upperbody files from all classes, and if it's a Costume (doesn't start with 02 01 or 03), it goes back one folder, and searches for the Lowerbody, Shoulder, Helmet, Shoulder, Hand and Foot of the read Upperbody file, if it finds, it creates the block that makes the full set swapp for that Costume.

This way, it doesn't matter if the name of the cloak or the helmet varies (some of them have _w _s _c _a _op at the end, it's unpredictable), the program will always generate the right file names, and only the necessary ones (previously, it was only generating for the costumes that I posted in the fist page, and it was generating for all armor parts, even parts that didn't exist on that armor, but it didn't matter because the game ignores it if it doesn't find).

Also, it automatically generate comments with the real name of the Armor (if it's on the first page of this thread), and the class of what that Armor is from.

The code generated by the program is now present in the newest version of the Armor Swapping Essentials
program.jpg

In summary: Now you can swap any costume, even the ones I haven't discovered yet, and you will get the full set, always.

Download the Amor Swapping Essentials v1.3 on the First Page.

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I access the 1_PC folder? There is a costume that I want to use as a swap, but it isn't listed on the multiplemodeldesc

mtmaximus

Potential Patron
v1.3

I created a program that goes through all the Upperbody files from all classes, and if it's a Costume (doesn't start with 02 01 or 03), it goes back one folder, and searches for the Lowerbody, Shoulder, Helmet, Shoulder, Hand and Foot of the read Upperbody file, if it finds, it creates the block that makes the full set swapp for that Costume.

This way, it doesn't matter if the name of the cloak or the helmet varies (some of them have _w _s _c _a _op at the end, it's unpredictable), the program will always generate the right file names, and only the necessary ones (previously, it was only generating for the costumes that I posted in the fist page, and it was generating for all armor parts, even parts that didn't exist on that armor, but it didn't matter because the game ignores it if it doesn't find).

Also, it automatically generate comments with the real name of the Armor (if it's on the first page of this thread), and the class of what that Armor is from.

The code generated by the program is now present in the newest version of the Armor Swapping Essentials
View attachment 50591

In summary: Now you can swap any costume, even the ones I haven't discovered yet, and you will get the full set, always.

Download the Amor Swapping Essentials v1.3 on the First Page.
I don't know how to express to you in words exactly how amazing your work is and how much I appreciate it!

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
AS of todays NA/EU patch this no longer works

removing the pad 01 file you used to be able to click past the error message

as of this morning when you click it once the game client closes.

you can still use resorep to replace textures but no swaps with the multi model file and removed pad file :(

Guess by showing that you could affect their cash shop income by swapping costumes so easily they decided to take action. Shame really

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.