Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

nagato

Club Regular
They all have the same death animation? I know the game is broken but still lol

Avoid the consoles version and caution on minimum PC specs. The game runs fine on my PC it meets the minimum for Ultra 4K. knock them out, with a groggy semi conscious animation. Sometimes after the enemy get non lethal injury and they have lie on the ground injury animation. You killed them, they lay motionless.

nagato

Club Regular
Scavenger Zakos are almost normal looking with minimal modifications except for holographic mask. They are also one of the most cruel gangs, they abduct and murder to steal cybernetic body mods from their victims.

photomode_13122020_220158.png

V brought one of them back to his apartment.
photomode_13122020_222152.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Revenge on the Streets 2 has been released. I hope someone uploads a walkthrough video or datamine the game for zako sprites:

nagato

Club Regular
so what exactly can you do with an injured zako beside pick up their body?
Just pick the body. You can loot their weapon, but not their outfit, just random clothing. It is no Fallout 4/Skyrim when it comes with looting the enemies.

orange

Avid Affiliate
DENJIN MAKAI 2(1995)
denjin makai- no scipt.png

After the battle he captured the enemy. She had a big breast and a very sensual and lewd body. He placed her on a barrel of drums around him and began raping her.

LEAVE A REPLY FOR HOW TO PUNISH HER

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Del_Player just uploaded the entire Revenge on the Streets 2 cast (playable charas, enemies and bosses) on his FB page. Most of the zakos consists of martial artists (like Danielle, Carim, Nagume and Kiyomi), masked thugs (Amanda and Jennifer), female bodyguards (Naomi, Cristelle and Yume) and the usual street girls (Larissa, Rebecca and Yasmin). Vitoria from RotS 1 made a reappearance too.
136467343_851141345457841_3767080553401020646_o.png

Aaaaand I found my favorite. A dark-skinned kickboxer with a short brown ponytail, white cropped tanktop, black trunks, matching fingerless gloves and ankle wraps named Lissa, who appears as the game's 4th boss. Her moveset is similar to the kickboxers from the first game. She's a cutie! Hoping for jettmanas jettmanas to make a fanart of her!
Capture.PNG

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Just in case if you wanna see the zakos and female bosses:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Del_Player just uploaded the entire Revenge on the Streets 2 cast (playable charas, enemies and bosses) on his FB page. Most of the zakos consists of martial artists (like Danielle, Carim, Nagume and Kiyomi), masked thugs (Amanda and Jennifer), female bodyguards (Naomi, Cristelle and Yume) and the usual street girls (Larissa, Rebecca and Yasmin). Vitoria from RotS 1 made a reappearance too.
View attachment 117114

Aaaaand I found my favorite. A dark-skinned kickboxer with a short brown ponytail, white cropped tanktop, black trunks, matching fingerless gloves and ankle wraps named Lissa, who appears as the game's 4th boss. Her moveset is similar to the kickboxers from the first game. She's a cutie! Hoping for jettmanas jettmanas to make a fanart of her!
View attachment 117115
Hey, nice character. Haven't had a request in a while here. :smile:
Once finished w/my current art (Tekken), I'll look into art of her.

Also, nice mention of Scott Pilgrm. Enjoyed the game on PS3 a lot.
I liked the heroines, rollerblading girls (not the fat zako, ha), and especially the rock club boss duo. :grin:

osw

Club Regular
Aaaaand I found my favorite. A dark-skinned kickboxer with a short brown ponytail, white cropped tanktop, black trunks, matching fingerless gloves and ankle wraps named Lissa, who appears as the game's 4th boss. Her moveset is similar to the kickboxers from the first game. She's a cutie! Hoping for jettmanas jettmanas jettmanas jettmanas to make a fanart of her!
Reminds me of the Vagos and Aztecas hot latinas in grand theft auto too!

lookit

Swell Supporter
View attachment 117114

View attachment 117115
Lissa is BOSS.

Nagume is one of the most stress of the enemy, even combo you.

This game much easy than 1. The author seems to give up continue to optimize the game to develop the third generation.
You can see it in FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.