Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Lissa is BOSS.

Nagume is one of the most stress of the enemy, even combo you.

This game much easy than 1. The author seems to give up continue to optimize the game to develop the third generation.
You can see it in FB.

I know. I hope RotS 3 is better and the spriting looks much more awesome!

aesopn

Club Regular
Del_Player just uploaded the entire Revenge on the Streets 2 cast (playable charas, enemies and bosses) on his FB page. Most of the zakos consists of martial artists (like Danielle, Carim, Nagume and Kiyomi), masked thugs (Amanda and Jennifer), female bodyguards (Naomi, Cristelle and Yume) and the usual street girls (Larissa, Rebecca and Yasmin). Vitoria from RotS 1 made a reappearance too.
View attachment 117114

Aaaaand I found my favorite. A dark-skinned kickboxer with a short brown ponytail, white cropped tanktop, black trunks, matching fingerless gloves and ankle wraps named Lissa, who appears as the game's 4th boss. Her moveset is similar to the kickboxers from the first game. She's a cutie! Hoping for @jettmanas to make a fanart of her!
View attachment 117115
A small gift for you, her uppercut motion :smile:
spritesheet (4).png

And wow, literally 5 more zako added since I played on the first day, how did he managed that?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Sharing another game that came out recently that I quite like, called Rushing Beat of Rage.

A small game made by a Chinese beat'em up enthusiast and boy look at the female enemy design on this game!

Looks awesome, and the female enemies are hot! Not to mention some of them has tomboyish death/hurt moans. I'm very looking forward to play this gane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.